Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Chaos smiled. "Whatever." He kissed her neck.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:52 pm

She tripped them both so they landed on her bed. She kissed him, in every wich way. Where ever she could reach.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:57 pm

Minaki woke up in a blue room and she sat up,only to wince."Don't over do yourself Minaki-chan..."Minaki looked around and saw Kisame sitting in his chair."Ki-san?You rescued me?""Yeah...Shiyoki and Sasori are on a mission and Sukia and Mitsuka are the leave village. Itachi is still on his mission and Hidan,Hinaki-teme,Kakuzu are also on a mission. Oh yeah Deidara and Tobi are on a mission also...don't know which one though."

He shrugged and Minaki sighed."You ok?"Minaki nooded and layed her head back down."Your bed is quiet comfortable,Ki-san.."Minaki giggled softly and Kisama shook his head."Thanks...I think.."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Chaos pulled off Page' shirt...

((Cue... Later!))

Chaos and Page lay in the bed. Chaos was hugging Page.

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Kaderot laughed, "are you going to stop me" he glared at her.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm

"If we have too then yes....See we were trained by the fourth Hokage...and a few other Akatsuki members...so basically we know every Justu there is in this world..."Sukia smirked and Mitsuka glanced at her,worrying."Gomenasai for her actions today,Kaderot-san...She is alittle mad for what someone did to her today...we both are.."Mitsuka looked away and glanced at the Fourth's head then looked down.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Kaderot glared.. his sharingan active now. "hmm i would like to see you try to stop me.. i am the mizukage" he said.Sazabi put one of his hands over his shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:08 pm

"Does it look like I give a s**t?"Sukia snapped,Her Magenkyou Sharingan Okusoda activated and Mitsuka activated her normal Sharingan."Stop it both of you!"Mitsuka yelled softly."Please...Do you want a war with the Akatsuki,Kaderot-san?"Mitsuka asked,tears crawling to her eyes."All it does is solve nothing...please don't..."Memories flashed inside her head and tears were rolling down her face.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:11 pm

kaderot did the same and sazabi draw his swords, "well i want revenge for my clan and if im this far from getting it im going for it" he said pulling out his yin yang blades.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:26 pm

Mitsuka ran out the door crying."Now look what you did!!"Sukia yelled at him."I'm a part of the Uchiha clan too! So what,Revenge is just controling you! I'm not on Revenge just Because I-Itachi-sama kill out clan!!He trained and gave some of my life meaning,He's one person that actually cares for me,My father hates me,My ex-boyfriend hates me and this entire village hates me! Do you even know that feeling?! Naruto-kun,Itachi-sama and Mitsuka-chan are the only people that seem to care about me now!!"Tears were coming to Sukia's eyes and she let them come rolling down her face.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:38 pm

"that clan was the only thing that cared about me, itachi was my best friend... i cant ever forgive that b*****d for what he did," kaderot looked at her, "my village listens out of fear.. sazabi cares because i made him and shiyoki used to love me but now no one care" he yelled, "im a monster" he pulled off his robe and the cruse mark was on his body and the seal of len cha and the Armageddon seal. "you have someone who cares i have no one and for i long time and forever."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Username: Chaos
Name: Artemis
Weapon: Her godly power, bow made from moonlight
Bio: An immortal goddess, vowed to be a maiden forever
World: The Forgotten Realms
Race: Goddess
Appeareance: Takes whatever form she pleases, usually a young maiden with blond hair and silver eyes
Crush: She made a vow on the FREAKING RIVER STYX...

Artemis appeared, in flowing white robes. "Fool..."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:55 pm

Sukia looked at at him."Your wrong...Shiyoki cares for you...she just won't admit it to you..Your no monster compared to me.."Sukia's eyes filled her eyes and her vision became fuzzy because of the tears."I've killed many people before Itachi-sama....I've killed more than Leader-san...In my own view...I'm the monster.."Haiku walked in and whimpered. Her tentails swishing around her and her fox eyes blue as the sky,were shining because of her tears."See? She's the demon that's sealed inside me.."Sukia shook her head slowly."Y-Yet I don't understand anything...She's the only one that really seems to care......"Sukia fell to her knees and Haiku walked over to her and sat infront of her,licking her tears.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Kaderot looked at her, "well you dont get it how im a monster... ive killed many more then you.. ive been out of control so many times.. i ... i killed the ones i love and the others i cant find" tears running down his cheeks, "and shiyoki doesn't care.. you lie like them all" he went to his knees.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Haiku growled but Stooped when Sukia looked at him."Hres the thing you should know about me..I never lie..."Sukia smirked and chuckled. Haiku whispered Shiyoki's name and Shiyoki appeared and looked at Kaderot with a smile."Hello Kaderot-san..."Shiyoki went up to him and kneeled infront of him."Sukia-chan never lies..."She hugged him tightly.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games