Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:11 pm

They will balance out before to long. I have yet to kill a dragon with to many views if you really want to know. And I have had some pretty bad dragons in the past.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

XD
Well, then I'd say
keep doing what you're doing
and ignore the little dragon noob.

...*rubs my grey one*

Stay Free My Misery
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dragoon__x

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Dragoon__x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

XD
Well, then I'd say
keep doing what you're doing
and ignore the little dragon noob.

...*rubs my grey one*

Stay Free My Misery

It's okay, Dragoon. smile It's taken us here a lot of trial and error to figure out what to do with the eggs. And every now and then, we do lose one. But our percentages of saves is pretty high if you look at the 2nd and 3rd posts on the second page of this thread.

As for your black egg, it was the newest one of your group. The timing on it cracking is correct. If you force it to hatch too soon, you can call the dragon. We'll do all we can to get your babies hatched and healthy. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Quote:

BABIES~
XD
I'm happy they're all cracking,
and I hope my grey one hatches soon...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stay Free My Misery

Dragoon__x

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Update ...

Beady's babies (gray egg and green hatchling) are silly and have been added to the walkie group.

EDITED: Wednesday, June 25, at 4:35 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less! Please click and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 pm

Didn't have time to show off my newest baby earlier today. So, here it is... the egg produced by my red female Carad-Naur and my fog male Glaw Greycloude.

Was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to have a egg today. Haven't had any luck with the Cave today since it was releasing eggs at weird times (and not every hour) earlier today. And the one time I did hit it right, the pages loaded so slowly that I missed yet another metallic egg (a gold one this time). gonk So I tried breeding my dragons.

First I tried to match up a split pair and got this message - "The dragons refused to go near each other." Hmm... okay.

Next I tried one of my purple females with a white male and this happened - "The dragons don't really show much interest in each other." Oh, really?

Then I tried one of black females with one of the fog males and - "You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced." Uh, yeah. Right.

I finally got the fog egg on my fourth attempt. Picky, picky dragons. xd

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Quote:

Cute little eggy~
What are you going to name it?

Stay Free My Misery
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 am

All of aecy's are getting close, and she will be on vacation when they hit the maturity point.
(just as a reminder to myself in case I forget to look and update later.)

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:47 am

to Dragoon ~ Thanks! Hmm... what to name it? Always a problem. I want something related to the sky or atmosphere since it's a fog dragon. I used the name generator last time to name its daddy. I think I'll use it for this one, too.

The dragon name generator is found in the "A help guide to healthy dragons" posts in the sticky section.

to Beady ~ Thanks for the reminder! They are needing attention as they all have two days or less. Put them in the walkies group for today.

Also, both of your babies are sick. I put them in the walkies group too.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:48 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, June 26, at 10:40 am ET

* GOOD NEWS! *

Aldora21's gray hatchling is well again but needs help to grow (see below).

Maha the Cat's black egg hatched without problems!

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

Devil_Tony_33's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 0.9 days left and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.0 days left to become adults!

Aldora21's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.4 days left to grow up!

aecy's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.4 days left and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.5 days left to mature!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell orSick) disease

bd004's green hatchling is sick and her gray egg has a soft shell. sad

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less! Please click and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:51 am

Yeah......it is because I have been posting to make up for lost time and I am completely lacking in new dragons right now.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:12 am

new eggie...........
and I don't have my mod powers right now so until I switch accounts he is not on the first post.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/4qs88z][img]http://tinyurl.com/3og42b[/img][/url]

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:19 am

to Beady ~ I have him in the Infirmary. 3nodding

to Dragoon ~ CONGRATULATIONS! You have your first hatchling! Yippee!!! mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:10 am

Still having no luck getting into the cave... cry ... So I decided to give breeding another try. And, lo and behold, it was a match made in dragon heaven on the first try.

Meet User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., offspring of my red female Wolfedragon and my rock male Boulderdash. xd

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 am

I was just looking over the class of June. We have quite an impressive collection!
(and no babies dead since the 15th!)
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games