Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your evil twin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:33 am
Dragon Sneeze
"After you." Kisei responded. After all, he wasn't going to piss everyone off by going in first.

"Whats wrong are you afraid to go back alone Kisei?" asked Yamazaki. "Well I'm going to go in eather way so follow me if you want , but if you try something I will kill you," warned Yamazaki  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:08 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
"After you." Kisei responded. After all, he wasn't going to piss everyone off by going in first.

"Whats wrong are you afraid to go back alone Kisei?" asked Yamazaki. "Well I'm going to go in eather way so follow me if you want , but if you try something I will kill you," warned Yamazaki
Kisei shrugged. "Oh like I'm scared of you. Whatever you say big man."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:13 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh, you should be, youshould be." he muttered as he entered the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:54 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Whatever dropoout." Kisei replied with a smirk.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:56 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Yamazaki gave Kisei the bird and just walked on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:00 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Several nin wearing masks dropped down from the surrounding wall before Yamazaki.
"Halt." the lead one said, "Matsuda-sama has decreed that you are not welcome here. Turn around and leave now."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

Several nin wearing masks dropped down from the surrounding wall before Yamazaki.
"Halt." the lead one said, "Matsuda-sama has decreed that you are not welcome here. Turn around and leave now."

"Ah, but why not?" he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:08 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze

"Ah, but why not?" he replied.
"It is not our place to question her decrees. Only to uphold them." the nin replied. The other nins all drew katanas and brandished them fiercely.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:11 am
"Do you really think that those toys will hurt me?" he said as he threw his coat to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:15 am
your evil twin
"Do you really think that those toys will hurt me?" he said as he threw his coat to the side.
The lead nin slowly pulled out his katana. "It is not the tool that you must fear, but the man."
The nins spread out and surrounded Yamazaki and Kisei.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:24 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
The lead nin slowly pulled out his katana. "It is not the tool that you must fear, but the man."

"I see no men, onley boys," Replied Yamazaki as he drew a dagger.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:27 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Thre men charged Yamazaki while thre other's charged Kisei. Kisei whipped out a dagger and dodged a strike.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:38 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Thre men charged Yamazaki while thre other's charged Kisei. Kisei whipped out a dagger and dodged a strike.

Yamazaki jumped up as high as he could to dodge the strikes but it didn't stop a blade from sliceing his leg wide open.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:42 am
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Yamazaki jumped up as high as he could to dodge the strikes but it didn't stop a blade from sliceing his leg wide open.
One nin jumped up to Yamazaki with a low strike while the other two waited for him to decend.
Kisei bent backwards low to the ground and barely escaped being skwered. One nin charge from behind when a sword sprouted through his chest.
"Oneni, glad to see you could make it." Kisei said as he punged his knife into the shoulder of a nin.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:46 am
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

One nin jumped up to Yamazaki with a low strike while the other two waited for him to decend.
Kisei bent backwards low to the ground and barely escaped being skwered. One nin charge from behind when a sword sprouted through his chest.
"Oneni, glad to see you could make it." Kisei said as he punged his knife into the shoulder of a nin.

Yamazaki grabed the nin that sliced his leg and pulled him so that he would land on the blades below  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff