Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:52 pm
((Douglas MacArthur is a stupid jerkface Philistine!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 pm
((I thought you might appreciate that.))  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:12 am
((Well, I was waiting for Shikyo and Anchou to post, but if they haven't by later today, I'll go ahead and move us onwards.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 pm
((....Wow you stop right after I post...))

Jordan looked at the floating map with intense interest. After Smith turned it off he spoke "how many people are in this 'army'?" He was guessing the others were wondering the same thing.  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 pm
((Sorry, my internet has been dead for the past 4 or 5 days, it just came back to life.
No time to post, I'll post tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:25 pm
"We have no idea." Smith confirmed.

Ten minutes later, everyone had their gas masks and Orion, Shikyo, and Gwen had just been handed their handguns.
The designs of the handguns were strange and a little bulky compared to their "real-world" equivalents, but they seemed to work the same way.

Smith's teams were already gathered, all that was left to do was tack everybody onto their teams.

Smith had pointed Gwen in the direction of the marksman unit.

She spotted a group of two people, one female, one male.

"Anyone else have a team preference?" Smith asked.

In about five minutes, the group came to a clearing.
In the center of the snow-filled clearing sat a lone nutcracker.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 am
Arthur sprinted forward and punted it into the sky stopped and raised an eyebrow.

---

((Wait! I had the squads all planned out! Two people on the marksman team! D: Now I'll have to steal someone from another squad, and then there'll be a fireteam short a person ANGERSEIZURE))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 pm
The nutcracker remained motionless. Faint shuffling could be heard just outside of the clearing.

((Calm down! Fine, two people.))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:43 pm
I'M FREAKING FURIOUS

---

Arthur sprinted to it, picked it up, and consumed it whole kept staring at it, going for his steak knife just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:18 pm
Henry looked at the nutcracker, knife in hand, and slowly made his way forward towards it. He had yet to get a feeling signifying anything bad.  

Jokerman-EXE

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 pm
To say that Gwen held the gun gingerly would be like saying that the group's current circumstances were a little odd; she looked for all the world as though she thought it was going to explode in her hands. She thought about asking Smith to take it back, but quickly dismissed the idea as ridiculous and walked over to joil the marksman unit. She was going into combat, and therefore needed a weapon. She would have to remember to ask one of her teammates how to use the thing... But they were so tall, and quiet, and serious... Maybe she could just figure it out on her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 am
Seeing as no one else had any observational capabilities, Ro looked around at his surroundings, as did Gregory.
The shuffling ceased.
"Anyone think it's a trap?" he asked.

The female turned to look at Gwen as she approached and eagerly waved her over.
The man took to leaning on the wall and lit up a cigarette, drawing on it deeply, taking it all in in a single breath and discarding the butt before discarding it.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm
Arthur tossed a hand grenade at the thing shrugged. "I'm not gonna be the one to find out," he offered.

---

Smith at this point seemed too preoccupied to notice Gwen's hesitancy. He had considered she probably didn't know how to use it, but... hey, the marksman team knew enough to check it out. Even now the M16-wielding trooper without the scope was planning to check with her that she knew how to use it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:55 am
A hesitant smile flickered into existence on Gwen's face, and she made her way over to the woman, disproportionately relieved to find one of her team members friendly. "Hello," she said quietly, "Could you... Um..." She held the gun out. "Is there anything I should know about how this works?"  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:48 pm
The base of Henry's neck began to tingle as he approached the toy.
The faint sound of what could be impatient chattering could be heard just outside of the clearing followed by a rather loud "Shh" sound.

"Hey sweetie." she said, smiling and already trying to get the girl over her shyness.

She knelt down to Gwen's level, "You need to know how this works?" she clarified, gently taking it from Gwen's hands. "It's really simple, almost exactly like a 9MM from your world. Just aim and pull the trigger." she explained, pantomiming the action.

"And try not to shoot any of us." the man chimed in.

Both he and the woman were young and tall, probably in their early twenties.
The woman had her medium-length, blond hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her features were smooth and child-like and her green eyes shone with kindness and intelligence.

The man had short, dark hair and shared both the same facial structure and eyes of the woman.

"You shush!" the woman told the man before turning back to Gwen, "You see this switch?" she asked Gwen, "You just flip that to spill the magazine and put in another one."

She smiled and handed Gwen the gun back before standing, "What's your name?"  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games