Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:28 am
Natasha ran towards the window after Dougal and took aim at what she assumed was the 'real' Mirza. she was in her element when fighting long range and found it easier to get a hit.
"Gabriel - you're not going to die on us are you?"
she called back to him, feeling guilty about not being abel to give the wounded angel any attention. She fired off more bolts at the Mirza.

"I'm J-just dandy i'm s-sure." Gabriel hissed, clutching at the gaping wound the parasol had made. He looked about at the broken dolls and flapped his wings lamely in an attempt to stand up.
"argh stop-being-such-a-wimp." he snarled to hismelf and forced hismlef to his feet. He staggere doevr to the wall by the window.
"Where's Opal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:44 am
(Sorry I had teat time so I had to go.)
Mirza then looked at Dougal and smiled “Your very wise demon and not that pretty” Mirza dodged the arrows and then looked at him. ”You can’t defeat me” In the house Mirza felt the strings and he smiled “You want to see then” Suddenly a cabinet opens and out gets some needles and a scissor. “Good night dolly” The needles went into the dolls body and the scissor went threw the strings and then towards her. Suddenly a third Mirza was behind them and tried to get the parasol away from the body of the angel. “Dougal I want to offer you the life of them or that you battle me?” The Mirza looked at him and played with his hair.
(I hope I replied well)  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:50 am
Natasha crie dout in surprise as gabriel scremaed agian as the prasol was wrenceh din him. She truend and fired bolts at the thrid Mirza.

"argh! Opal!" Gabriel cried as he realised the doll wa sbeing attacked. She was only possesing the doll - if she knew that she coudln't be hurt she wouldn't be.

Adam looked between Lilith and the scene befor ethem.
"Lilith keep low ok?"
He ran towards the real Mirza and Dougal to help his friend.

Meanwhile becak in the room, Gabriel managed to twist around and grab Mirza 3 by the throat.
"I've had enough of you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:56 am
((I'm a little confused about Mirza's last speaking part at the bottom....what is he offering?)) >.<'

Opal was struck my the scissors through the torso-her ceramic body cracked. She glanced over at Gabriel and Natasha. She wove her strings and forced Gabriel to take hold of Natasha. ".....fly...." Opal said in a whisper. She then gently forced Natasha's weight to force the two out the window.

((*looks at DT's post* hmmm...do I edit my post now?))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am
[haha dunno I can work either way XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 am
(*listen to thank god I’m pretty*)
The third Mirza tried to get out of the hands of the angel but he was strong. “ughuguhuh”
He tried to grab the parasol. It was really hard. The first Mirza looked at the “thing” he smiles and then looked at him and then at the demon. “I’m still waiting for an answer and your little friend will not help you.” He then made an illusion area around them and everything was gone and only a lighted area was there and Mirza stood in the middle. “ Do you want to go with me or risk your life on innocent people” The second one found some matchsticks and then put fire on the whole room. “Your time is over dolly” He picked her up and then took a knife and sliced the body. He smiles and makes a evil laugh.
(Sorry I did it again it's hard to be feminine ^^)  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:09 am
Gabriel gripped the third Mirza hard and winced as teh flamed recahe dteh room, stopping them from escaping even with Opal's help. he tried to reach out for the broken doll with his mind and find her while he struggled with teh third Mirza. Natasha winced back form the flames.

Opal stay with me, you're dead - you can't die again.

Natasha grabbed out for the broken doll body of Opal.

Gabriel turned to the third Mirza as he gripped him.
"So you like fire?"
With that he summoned his own fire and set the 3rd Mirza alight with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 am
((Tay-thanks for clearing that up for me.))

Dougal flintched and looked around at the chaos. He couldn't risk harm coming to the girls....not after what he promised Aisling. He let his chains fall to the ground-he looked at Mirza in defeat.

Opal watched the destruction of her body. She was a little surprised that Mirza was enjoying this so much even though she felt nothing. She still retained the use of her arms so she quickly wove a spell.

"Swirling green paint all with fear......."

A forcfull green wind began to form...  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 am
"Dougal!" Adam called lamely- unable to get to him with Mirza's spell.

Gabriel glanced back at Opal as she wove a spell. taking the initiative, Natasha ducked down with her and tried to help, drawing the power-giving symbols she knew on the floor around Opal in Gabriel's blood.

Gabriel finally snapped off one half of the parasol so he had a pointed stick.

"thou shalt not kill.." he said and thrust the parasol part deep into Mirza 3's gut "but thou shalt certainly kick a**."
He then turned to Mirza 2 and began to manipulate the flames.
"come get me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:23 am
(I'm roleplaying, reading a book and then chit chating, studing to a geographic test, preparing a speach about buisness administration company and then I'm singing, Can't I be more feminine *blink* *wrap the body on DT *ssssssss*)
The third Mirza burned up and left the ashes and he was gone.
Mirza looked at him and then looked for sure that he gave up “Your both ugly and you know how to saves life. One day you will regret this. “ He summoned a parasol that was still bloody and then he focused and then a dark cage appeared and then he just focused on one place. “ I hope that you can defend yourself” They were going to hell. In the garden a hole appeared and then everything was gone. The second Mirza looked at them and then disappeared. The whole house was a mess and then everything turned into normal and then Mirza was gone.
(There I took Dougal and I’m very scared to meet Beelio after this )  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:31 am
[tee hee. sorry to leave y'all in suspense but if I plan to eat tonight I better go make dinner lol]
[when i come back I think i'll ahve to embrace my feminine side with you and multi task got history reaidng to do XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:43 am
((Oh come now DT-honestly, who needs food...I've skipped breakfast and lunch so far.....[no scolding allowed-I know skipping is bad]......lol))

Opal had meant for the wind to harm Mirza, but since he left she used in to kill the flames. She was exhausted now-these spells took far to much out of her. She shifted uneasily and heard her body crack more. The scissors still had her pinned down. She sighed sadly feeling as though she had failed after promising herself to keep Gabriel safe. Worry began to sweep over her, and she grew tired. She would have to wait for her energies to recover to repair her body....and other damages.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:49 am
(I don't know of what to do ha ha maybe chit what with Dougal in his cage ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:56 am
Dougal sat in the cage Mirza had summoned. His cat tail snaked slowly on the cage's floor. He watched Mirza closely.

"Heaven help me...." he thought with a laugh.  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games