Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm
Kailee blushed and giggled at the same time. "Leon . . ." she whined, though she was smiling.

Aven's tail only wagged harder as he continued to lick Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 pm
Leon grinned. "That's my name oh wonderful queen of mine. What is it you desire." He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. "Foot rub? Back rub? A strange craving?"

Jasmine gasped her giggles cut off when he started licking her just under the ear. "What's got you so excited?" She asked half convinced she knew the answer.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:24 pm
Kailee giggled. "Well . . . I am having this odd hunger for a tuna and jelly sandwich . . ." she murmured with a small frown. She was confused by her own craving.

Aven pulled back slightly and shifted again to human form. "We're together. We've marked each other . . . we're ours." he said, grinning from ear to ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:33 pm
Leon smiled and sat her on the counter after shooing the cook out and made her the sandwich she wanted. Once he served her the sandwich he looked through the fridge labelled 'Kailee's mate' for some type O then sat next to her sipping the drink. "Let me know if you start craving bloody meat. Should happen toward the end of the second trimester."

Jasmine blushed brightly and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Yeah." She said in a happy tone. "But it seems a bit unfair. You can shift to lick but I can't yet." She pouted with a tiny smile on her lips.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 pm
Kailee nodded and made a face. "Ick." she muttered and then went to bite into her sandwich but paused and looked at it before she turned a bit green and went running off to the bathroom, throwing up.

Aven shrugged. "You'll get your shift on the next full moon." he said reassuringly, smiling still.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 pm
"Oh dear." He hissed and traced after her. "Love are you all right?" He asked. "Did I not put enough salt on it?"

Jasmine blushed a little nibbling on her lip and made her eyes wide a little more to look cute. "Will you keep me safe when that happens?" She asked tracing over his nose and cheekbones.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm
Kailee moaned. "Why'd I ask for something like that?" she asked, quite unhappy now.

Aven's face turned serious and he nodded fervently. "Of course! I'm not gonna let anything happen to you! I promise!" he said, catching her hands and holding them tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm
Leon smiled holding back the urge to laugh. "Because you were craving it. However I have a feeling your craving changed after I gave the sandwich to you." He mused while rubbing her back.

Jasmine blushed brightly. "Okay my love." She said pulling his hands to her lips then started to lick the back of them. "I know I'll be better by then. My belly doesn't hurt any more." She let go of his hands and lifted up her shirt, her belly showed fading scars. She took off the band aids and wondered if Aven would trace the scars...just to make sure she was better.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm
Kailee nodded. "Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking . . ." she murmured, her nausea subsiding. "Can I have something more normal? And next time . . . I don't care how much I beg, I don't want you to humor me if it's something absolutely disgusting. I don't want it." she said, trying to avoid something like this in the future.

Aven looked down at Jasmine's belly and frowned as he traced the scars. "I should have protected you better. You shouldn't even have these." he muttered feeling guilty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm
Jasmine smiled sadly and ran the backs of her fingers across his cheeks. "I was protecting you. If I hadn't have you'd be dead."

Leon smiled. "So no B+ then?" He asked with a cheeky grin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm
Aven sighed and shook his head. "You still shouldn't have had to do that . . ." he murmured softly, moving to catch her hands, bringing them to his lips and kissing her fingers.

Kailee looked up at Leon with a look. "What in Lupe's name are you talking about?" she asked, her mind not keeping up with him, especially after getting over this round of nausea.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 pm
Jasmine smiled softly. "I know, but I wanted to do it. I felt like it was the only way to keep you safe." She replied with a soft moan. She liked this affection.

Leon chuckled at her look and kissed her cheek. "Blood my love. I told you you might be craving blood in the third trimester. I was making a joke."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 am
Kailee sighed. "Okay . . . maybe blood. maybe." she muttered, looking a little green at the thought of it. She leaned into Leon, sighing, trying to get her nausea under control.

Aven growled softly and then shifted, nuzzling against her belly, letting out little whimpers. "But I don't want to lose you." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm
Leon smiled and kissed her fore head."It's okay." He whispered. "Just breathe slowly in and out if you need soda I'll get it for you."

Jasmine stared at Aven with her own pathetic excuse for a growl she scratched between his ears. "You won't lose me." Jasmine said with a smile. "Aunt B is gone you've marked me as your forever. We'll be okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Kailee sighed and shook her head. "Can I just have . . . something normal to eat?" she asked softly.

Aven smiled and nodded, licking the scars, trying to make them go away somehow. "I love you." he murmured between licks.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games