Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasula

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:27 pm
"Wolves do not stick with the same mate for life for no reason. It's hard on wolves to loose their mates," Syoke said as he watched Fell. Syoke closed his eyes when he was splashed but was fine with it. Accidents happen right. Syoke watched as the other brute started to swim around the spring.

"Well you will find your place soon enough I'm sure of it. These parts do not have any humans that I know of so being here is quite a safe place. I hope each of the members of your pack finds some happiness here," Syoke said as he smiled. Many wolves travel here to find some place of belonging. Syoke ended up here after he gave up on searching for his sister. That was when he met up with this pack and decided to join it. Now he was a member of the main pack in these areas.

"Since you have a son is he adopted or did you have a mate at one point in time yourself?" Syoke asked. He remembered Fell pointing out his son over by the bushes. Syoke was just wondering since he was a curious wolf. Although unlike his sister he was able to control his curiosity when things may be putting your life in danger if you get curious over something.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:23 pm
Nova entered the area, seeing two wolves talking to each other, he did not mind the stranger wolves that hung about, he wanted a place to stay and rest his aching muscles for the long journey took alot of him. he watched the two wolves, but rested not to far from them. he layed down, his huge, heavy body gave a deep thud to the ground. he looked out in the distance.  

lezgal

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:02 am
Fell smiled, and then looked down sadly as he stopped circling. He debated whether to tell the whole story or just simply answer the question. Fell did not like pity. He decided that this wolf was trusworthy enough, that he wouldn't pity him. He had been through enough that he knew already what Fell was feeling, at least somewhat.

"I..Tionne...Well, I'll start at the beginning. I had a mate, Elishawn...She had two pups, Tionne over there, and Kionne. Kionne went out with the pack one day, and wandered off....we found him soon after, a dead snake by his side.. he was dying from a rattling snake bite..it...it took him...three..three days to die... and Elishawn...she was so distraught that she...she...threw herself infront of a stampeding moose herd..I watched her, helpless, and she.. the last thing she said was "keep Tionne safe..."...and then a few months later, Tionne shhowed up with rabies...I was sooo happy when I found out that he was alive after all this time, addled though he may be... he is the only piece of Elishawn I have left.."

Fell let out a long, loud howl, full of anguish and pain. Just one. Then he settled back down into the water, and was silent.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:15 pm
Nova heard a howl that woke him from his sleep, he looked towards the wolf that made such sounds. he pondered as to why he howled so sadly, but did not question, his crimson red eyes just looked on to the howling wolf.  

lezgal

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:34 am
Nellwyn, pristine white fur almost glowing with health, walked over to Nova. "Hi. I'm Nellwyn. And you are?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:09 pm
Nova seemed to jumped at the other wolf's presence, but he quickly relaxed, thinking the other wouldn't do no harm, "My name is Nova, nice to meet you." he answered giving ful pride at the sound of his name, he sat proudly, and with dignity.  

lezgal

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:01 am
Nellwyn bowed low, and looked up, smiling. "Want to meet the rest of my family?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:40 pm
wow *yawns* i havent been here in soo long i could use a relaxing jump in the water *jumps in spring* ahhhhhhhhhh o yaa
blaugh  

flame red wolf

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:55 am
Nellwyn and Fell noticed the new wolf to arrive, and so they, along with Deanna, Aelle, and Tionne went over to find out who this wolf was, with Tionne hanging back slightly. Aelle was the first to speak. "Hello..I'm..Aelle. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:26 pm
hello... you ,might not know me but but i used to be one of the greatest of red wolves in the clan i saw when it was just growing smile ,and im a veteran of the great wolf war between our caln and a opposing clan biggrin but never really mated (dont laugh or your dead mad ) i was the guard of fanrir wolf the old leader smile so now you know partialy who I am biggrin biggrin biggrin  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:31 pm
*runs into a near by thicket of bamboo* *you hear one slice with a claw* he then pops out throws the wood in a pile then throw a fire ball thus catching the wood on fire biggrin *then runs off*  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:37 pm
then comes runing back with fish from river (in river/waterfall forum pg 154) throws on fire and sits quite content 3nodding  

flame red wolf

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:40 pm
*then huredly looks towards aelle and just after swallowing a bite of unknown fish says "you want one question "  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:02 pm
Aelle shook her head. "naw..uhm, I mean, no thank you. um...this is Fell." She pointed to the black male wolf standing next to her.  

Tara Lynn Carter

Taken Wife

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:46 pm
hellofell nice to find a nice male wolf around here. smile  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items