Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:24 pm
[Aww, that sucks about your friends, DT. If it makes you feel better I alienated myself from some of my friends last year after a lot of drama happened so I'm not getting asked to hang out anymore. I only ever hang out with my friend Kat who managed to stay neutral the whole time, Danny who doesn't go to my school so he missed most of it, and Ariel who I tended to side with in the drama. Then I don't have a car so some friends who want to hang out can't since they live too far away.]

Judith followed behind Drake.

--

Lillin looked at Tristen, she'd forgotten she was there.
"My name is Lillin." She said then looked back at her room when they both heard the snore.
"That's Mason, we're not honeymooning." She said, glancing at the room again, sadness flashing across her face as if she wished they were.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 pm
[that sucks too *all group together in suckage* lol]

Tristen looked quizzically at her.
"So you like him?" she said nonchalantly and gave a smile as if to say 'that's sweet'. "so how come you're here if you're not honeymooning? are you native to here cos if you are i could use a little help actually."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm
"We're dating." Lillin smiled, "But we're here investigating." She said and looked around.
"I don't know if you've heard, but there have been a lot of murders happening lately." She whispered to Tristen.

[lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm
Koko darted ahead to the basement to lay out a tarp that was stained with evidence from previous kills. Normally she did all this by herself and when it came time to the skinning part she had a tendency to strip just so she didn't get her clothes splattered with blood. Saved time cleaning. Butt with Drake and Judith around.....stripping wasn't really an option. Well, Drake obviously wouldn't mind.....but she wasn't going to strip for his amusement.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 am
[lol @ koko]

Tristen smiled but seemed to pause a little, wondering if she should share the information. Certainly she would need assistance and local knowledge form the mortals, if only so that the investigation could carry on during the day. If she had to tell them about vampires to get it done, then she planned on either killing them, siring them, or bonding them to her in some way. She disliked all in all killing people, and she hoped that the other options wouldn't put her in trouble with her superiors.
She leant against the wall and smiled.
"Actually, that's what I'm here for as well. To investigate, i mean. Perhaps we can assist one another?" she tried to look friendly, but gradually her nerves were playing up as she grew more aware of the rising morning that would be occuring in her room, and also her itching desire building to get settled and drawing again. her creative impulses struck at any time, but were somewhat regular in that they couldn't be neglected for too long. bad things happened if she was separated from them. Already she wanted to draw Lilin more than she wanted to do anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 am
(( mrgreen ))

Koko took a moment to decide whether or not she should cut up the deer now. If she did she would have a bloody mess on and around her...and the process was a bit time consuming. She would want to look presentable in case Derek came early to get her statement. So to be safe she should probably wait, and it would take another day or so for the dead animal to start stenching the place up.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:52 am
Drake helped haul the animal onto the tarpaulin and looked down at it a little thoughtfully. it had been easy to take down, and in the hunt felt just like a human. Something weaker, more naive, stupider, more inferior than him. Something else. and yet life all the same.

"hmn..." he mused. "You know, there isn't all that much different in this and killing humans is there? If you live long enough, I mean. I always wonder what it must be like for those vampires who live in groups of their own kind - they must view humans as just inferior cattle - insignificant when compared to other vampires. hm."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 am
"I suppose that one way at looking at them," Koko replied. "However such thinking will eventually lead to trouble. If history taught us anything-great empires tend to fall."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 am
Drake smiled and nodded.
"Aye, but the real question is who's empire? The vampire empire has existed since Caine and Abel, the humans rise and fall like the roman empire dying breaths. No lamb has ever succeeded against the lions. The only thing keeping them from total annihilation is the lions' reliance upon them as a food source."
he shrugged.
"Darwin has been incorrect about many things, but there is one he has always gotten correct. In a group of animals, in a few years the lions grow too numerous and take out all but a few of the lambs. in turn, the lions starve to death and the lambs multiply in a breeding frenzy in safety. As they multiply they strain their resources and the surviving lions engorge themselves again. up and down up and down, forever in ever in imperfect balance."
he wiggled his finger in a vague pendulum gesture to emphasis his point.
"empires fall and another takes it's place. Even the he smiled, quite taken with the philosophy of the debate and puzzled over the deer's body a little more.
"if there is one thing my long years have taught me, it is the truth of the cycle."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:30 am
Koko smirked. As much as a trickster Drake liked to be there was an intelligent side to him. She knelt down and stroked the deer's neck while muttering a chant in her native tongue. Bly bounded down the stairs and strolled over next to Drake.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 am
Drake leaning in to stroke Bly in greeting and studied Koko.
"what are you doing?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:53 am
"I'm honoring and thanking her for her sacrifice," Koko replied as she stood back up. "It's something my tribe always did after a hunt. Usually there is a ritual and various sacred items to be used but I can't perform those much anymore. They weaken me."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:58 am
"Hardly a sacrifice, more of a murder." Drake commented. "A nice sentiment though."
he understood the weaknesses of belief systems, but hadn't thought that it would affect Koko since she was relatively pagan. It was intriguing.
he folded his arms and looked down at the deer.
"You know, that's always what upset me most about the vampirism - that they take your belief system and they tear it away from you and expect you to go on. How can one even hope of seeking redemption when his inspiration has been stolen away and turned against him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:14 am
Koko ingored his first statement. Sacrifice or murder a body should still be given some respect.

Then she had to agree with his questions. How did that work and why? What purpose did it serve? Was it a test to see how stronger their loyalty was?

"I'm afraid I don't have those answers," she replied. "Not sure it I'll ever figure it out."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:18 am
"Feh. Maybe it's really proof the devil has us after all." he said pessimistically.

[sorry g2g eat :3]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games