Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:32 pm
Alure was facing Hikari, "Are we doing the correct thing?" he said, "I mean, do we really are the good guys?" he was puzzeled about what happened now...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:38 pm
"It depends." Hikari muttered, her red pupils giving her a dangerous edge. "What is the correct thing? What other people want us to do, or what we need to do to keep ourselves alive? If it's what other people want us to do, then no... we're the bad guys in the entire situation. If it's what's needed to keep us alive, then yes... we are the good guys." She sighed, looking toward the sky of swirling chakra. "Giving you that technique will be useless now. You won't need it." She muttered finally.
"Fanglong believes that we are betraying him by helping keep Juubi alive. What are we going to do, since he has the power of life and death over me, and I over you?" Harimi asked.
"We die. It's all that's inevitable. We will die from this battle if we are not victorious." The purple haired shinobi muttered. "Juubi... would you ever hurt Ryoku's family, Adelia and San, to get to him? Force him over the edge into a state of pain and sadness?" Hikari asked. "If the answer is yes, then I will no longer aid your host, and will return to Fanglong to seek forgiveness. If the answer is no, then I will stay."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 pm
Alure was shocked, "No... I wouldnt do that, that would be evil, and Im not an evil person" he said, <Kid, If you want to survive, you have to do whatever you need to stay alive...> Jubbi said, , Alure was pissed off, Jubbi laughed....

"No..., I only want Fanglong, thats all, none of you have to do with this battle" Jubbi said, he had taken Alures body...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:07 pm
"Good answer." Hikari sighed. "Well then... not only are we going to have to fight Fanglong, we're going to have to fight the Three Demon Gods as well since Fanglong started feeding them false information." Hikari hissed.

"Hold on..." Harimi muttered, disappearing in a puff of smoke. She reappeared next to Ryoku in Hikari's body. Hikari was only visible to Ryoku, and nobody else. "Ryoku... Adelia and San are safe. Juubi isn't going to go after them at all. Neither will Harimi." Hikari spoke softly. "Don't join Fanglong, he'll only turn you into a slave of his for eternity... Don't fight anymore, it's not our fight. I'm note even fighting with Alure and Juubi. I'm just standing on the sidelines, and you would do well to do the same... Remember..." She muttered, disappearing with the wind.

"Done..." Harimi smiled, returning.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:13 pm
"There is only one way to finish this, and it will be either if he dies or I die" Jubbi said, he was serious, "So, the point is that I have to face him, if we dont do it, he will destroy the whole realm, and even thsi place will be affected" a concerned look apeared in his face...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:20 pm
"Impossible. This realm is a realm of it's own. It's not connected to the human world, or the demon realm in anyway what-so-ever." Hikari sniffed.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Alure smiled, "Even so... we have to protect the human realm", a thouhgt came to his mind, he closed his eyes...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 pm
"This realm can't support more than ten people, otherwise I'd say we could bring everyone in here." Hikari sighed. "Oh well..."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:22 am
Alure sighed, "We must do something about this..." he then asked something, "Is there a place were I can train using Jubbi's chakra?" he needed the training for faicing Fanglong and now the other 2 demon lords...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 pm
<............ i don't know who to believe>  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm
((What are you talking about??))

Hikari thought and thought, finally coming up with an idea.
"We can create another realm." She said finally, her expression emotionless. "Let's go Harimi... we're going to create a much more stable world where people can hide."
"Aye Yaye Captain." Harimi saluted Hikari, then disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 am
Alure smlied, , he started to walk, <Boy, this time you will let me use my full power, and witness my true form> Jubbi laughed, Alure wasnt sure about this...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 pm
Fanglong: well Ryoku u coming?
Stone: yea bro r u?
Fang: well?
me:....... very well i'll come too
Fanglong: very well *creates a portal and we all leave the human world*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:45 am
"I for this. More than two chakra signatures are going to disrupt the realm and make it weak. It's okay, I'll be fine." Hikari smiled, then disappeared.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 pm
"Ok, I trust you" Alure smiled, he walked away, <This training will be tougher than any other you have had, so be prepeared> Jubbi said, Alure nooded, he knew that this time it was compleately serious...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff