Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:11 pm
Saerenna
FuzzWolfie
furry1337otaku
I know where E-chan lives! On Gaia too now 3nodding 1 Barton 002699 Right by wolfie and sunami
yep. We kidnapped him. 3nodding join us?
I already kidnapped Furry. She lives by me. xd But we really gotta organize a block party or soemthing....
....ohhhh....I wanna come! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:01 am
FOR GOD! heart  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm
I really think god emporrer is the best choice cause than you get both divine abilities and direct rule over your people.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:28 pm
Then where would that leave JENOVA and Sephiroth...? And Kira?  

`L` Ryuzaki

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:37 pm
All hail Sephiroth
All hail Jenova
All hail E-chan (glomp)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:25 pm
User Image

Lookie lookie! Sinopa made this for me! Isn't it cute?? xd xd xd xd xd whee whee whee whee whee  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:55 pm
Aww, cute!!! You look like our captain about to lead us into war against non-believers!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Saerenna
Aww, cute!!! You look like our captain about to lead us into war against non-believers!

He's an adorable chibi... of DOOM!  

Calamity from the Heavens

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:54 am
she posted even MORE art in the Artists Alley! (I know...you guys have completely forgotten we have Subforums!!.. rolleyes ) but you should go check it out! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:53 pm
I know we have subforums! I just also know that no one else does so I don't visit them often... sweatdrop  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:33 am
I know we have them, but I get lost in them pretty easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:35 am
xd and I'm sure you also all know I was teasing you... blaugh  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:38 am
I'm actually a little unsure about what the subforums are FOR, aside from "Across the Stars and Other RPs" and "Artist's Alley"... I don't know what the other five are at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:50 am
In addition to cultish worship of Sephiroth and Jenova, we also host a plethora of other activities, from our spiffy guild RPs based in the world of FFVII, to genral video game discussions, original role plays, artistic critiques(of both visual and literary art), and even completely unrelated chatter.

Our subforums relate to most of the non-FF or roleplay topics, with exception

Our "Noli Manare en Memoria" subforum is a 'jounal entry' forum for the existing Final Fantasy 7 characters created by our guild members

The "Across the Stars" subforum was created by Zaber Blade and hosts a few smaller scale RPs.

"The City of Parte`" and "Bishoujo Paradiasu" exist entirely for your fanboy or fangirl pleasures. "The Ciy of Parte" is centered around the worship of pretty boys, while "Bishoujo Paradaisu" is for the admiration of those females who have caught your eye.

Lastly we have the "Artist's Alley" where you can show off your skills, and get some critiques or comments if you want them.

this is on our home page thingy.... xp blaugh that should answer your question!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:05 pm
Crap, I'm sorry. I usually bypass the homepage and go directly into the guild (I have it bookmarked).  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff