Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 pm
Mira shook her head "Was not...you were the one who decided to plummet to the ground..." She stood and took off her mother's necklace, the wings disappearing at once.Frowning slightly she opened the door to the cabin and leaned against the wall, sinking into a sitting position.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. ""The sooner we get there the better" was your exact words... we get there much quicker by gravity then floating down like a feather itself." He said with a small smirk, forgetting for a mere second that she was dangerously harmed. He raises an eyebrow, noticing that the necklace gave her power. "Ah... so... it's one of THOSE necklaces... didn't see that she had it before... I bet it'd only work with those with the blood of angels... could it hurt me?... I'd better not risk touching it." He thought before looking around. "So... uh... how do you plan on... healing?... I'm sort of new to wounds... we demons don't really get such, for... fast regeneration... and such... so the only wounds I saw were... you know... people outside my own race... so I never had to worry about it myself... though, in some cases, we'd have to burn a limb back on demons with hell fire, though it don't much hurt them because... well, we're from hell and such."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:43 pm
Mira sighed slightly and chose not to argue with him over it and stared at the necklace.Frowning slightly she looked up "What do you mean by one of those necklaces?" She stood up carefully and looked down at the bloody shirt "It's mostly healed now...If I mess with it anymore it'll take longer to finish healing." She shrugged slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm
Oblen shrugs some, choosing not to talk about the necklace. "So... uh... just rest?... you'll be fine with rest?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 pm
Mira nodded slightly "I had planned on it.Now please answer my question.what did you mean by saying one of those necklaces?'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Oblen smacks his head. "Urgh... though I kept that in my brain... Ok... well... just... there are certain enchanted items that pertain to certain types of people... like... that necklace looks to be one that brings out the power of the angel within you, for you have angel blood in you... the same items could possibly multiply the power of one who already contains it... like... if I got an enchanted item that brought out the demon in people with demon blood... it'd make me more powerful... that... book in the library... was enchanted... with... a power... so I burned it... because anyone could of took it and used it... and that's dangerous..." He said, looking around some before sitting and closing his eyes. "... in short... it’s good, but bad in wrong hands."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 pm
Mira frowned slightly and looked down at the necklace "So thats why my mum would always touch is when I got hurt and the cuts would go away......."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:20 pm
Obeln shrugs a bit. "Well, I wouldn't doubt it." he said before asking, glancing around "Do you... need anything?" He thought that he really should be surving her in some way, for he felt guilty in some ways.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:34 am
Mira shook her head slightly and tossed the necklace onto the table by the door "No...I just need to sleep...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Oblen quickly glances over to the necklace as it made noise landing on the table, of course by instinct, before looking back to Mira with a small nod. "... Alright... you... want to sleep... alone?... or can I... sleep in the same bed as you?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm
Mira shrugged slightly, unsure of what to say "Seeing as there's only one bed here we'll have to share........." For some reason she still felt as if he hated her for earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Oblen smiles some and nods. "Ye--... alright..." He said before shrugging to add "I'm not going to try... well, anything... you know... sexural."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 am
Mira nodded slightly and kept her eyes downcast as she headed for the bedroom.Crawling under the thick blankets she shivered slightly and curled into a tight ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 pm
Oblen tilts his head watching her enter first. He then looks down some before entering. He slowly walks to the bed where he lays next to Mira before finally peaking over to her to see she's in a tight ball, in which he assumed had to a reflex to her injury. He thinks for a second before placing a hand on her side and strokes it some, trying to sooth her pain in some way.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm
Mira winced slightly and bit her lip.Uncurling slightly, she closed her eyes and begged sleep to come.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games