Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:06 pm
Bomani smiled. "It was the same with me. You were my only friend at the palace, and one of the only women I had ever met well. You were just perfect for me...I couldn't resist. I always needed you, and always wanted you." he whispered the last part, leaning his head toward her hand a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm
"Always?" Chione asked, her thumb beginning to stroke the skin of his cheek. "Really? Because...it took more time for me to feel that way towards you" She admitted shyly. "But, then again, you did a good job of hiding it." She teased, leaning in and then nuzzling his neck.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 pm
Bomani chuckled, nodding a little. "Always. From the moment I learned how perfect you were for me, I knew I couldn't properly love another woman." he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm
Looking into his eyes Chione then realized that he did have those kinds of feelings for her, just that she had never noticed. "I'm sorry." She apologized softly. "I should have seen it. You were so kind, Bomani. How could I have...?" She then began to feel bad, seeing that through his goodness he had harbored these sorts of feelings. Was it bad for him? She could only wonder, and it just made her feel worse.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:41 pm
"Don't be sorry." Bomani said with a warm smile, putting his hand on her cheek.
"I knew it was, or I thought it was, a fantasy. A servant falling in love with a princess? It was unheard of. And I knew you must have thought the same thing." he explained.
"But the day you admitted...or rather, I admitted that I loved you, and you said you had the same feelings...I felt happier than ever before. The only other times I felt happier was when you agreed to bear my child...and then agreed to marry me." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm
Moving close to him Chione hugged him, not wanting to let go. "Well then, I'm happy that you are my Prince." She whispered, realizing just how close she really was to be given away. "If you had not said anything, if I didn't see it, then I wouldn't be here right now with you."

((Sorry, being called for chores and stuff at the same time. -__-'))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 pm
"No, you would be." Bomani said with a smile. "If I heard of you being given away, I would have taken you into your room and told you everything, told you exactly how I felt." he said, kissing her softly on the lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 pm
Chione couldn't help but give into the kiss, almost ready to melt before she parted from it. "But, Bomani, what could you have done? I might have confessed to you, should that have happened, but I can't see what would have stopped the marriage." She said, before kissing him lightly again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 pm
"It doesn't matter now." Bomani said softly. "That was in the past." he said, smiling. "In the present now, we are together, to be married, and we are going to start our life together. I love you, Chione, more than anything in this world." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:41 pm
Smiling back at him Chione pushed her previous question to the back of her mind. "I love you too, Bomani. I love you so much." Looking into the eyes of her would-be husband she could already see their future, one of bliss that she couldn't wait to begin.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm
Bomani kissed her again, a tender loving kiss on the lips, and pulled away, rolling onto his back with a smile. He was incredibly happy.
"Everything is perfect." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm
"Yes, perfect." Chione sighed, then turned to her other side to find her nightgown. "Want to go to sleep? I'm a bit tired." She admitted, though she would rather stay up should Bomani remain awake.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm
"If you want to sleep, I can go get some dinner and bring it here." Bomani offered, looking over at her while she searched for her nightgown.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm
"That would be great, if you don't mind." Chione replied, then rolled off of the bed. "Wow...where did I put it?" She asked herself, looking around while on the floor.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm
Bomani laughed softly, standing up. "Seeing as this is our tent now, for the moment, you don't need it tonight if you don't want to wear it." he offered, heading out of the tent to get them some food.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games