Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian smiled "Nice to meet you to, and Im really looking forward to transfiguration and potions." There were a few other classes he was excited about, but those were his top two. He couldn't wait for he year to begin!

(OOC~)

Wake up, This is no hallucination. This is what we have become, this is what dreams are made of.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

You mean you met the president of America?! Wow, that's brilliant, Jay! It sounds like you had a good time. I am willing to hold you to that bet, mister. Of course I'll meet you in the Gardens, I can hardly wait to actually talk with you.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:57 pm

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette turned to smile at Tevye as he sat down. He looked like a very nice boy, one that she would like to get to know. "Hello, Tevye! My name is Yvette, it's very nice to meet you." She felt comfortable enough feeling like she had met most of the first years in her new house as she filled her plate with potatoes and carrots - the only vegetable which she would eat - and some turkey with gravy, starting in on her meal quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 am

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

°o.O evye urphy O.o°

☾☆☽Single☾☆☽Muggle Born☾☆☽First Year☾☆☽Gryffindor☾☆☽

User Image
Tevye looked at the girl and gave her a big grin"Nice to meet you Yvette. Hey are names are pretty similar. Is your name from another language mine is Yiddish or something like that. I don't know if it means something or not. Dose your name mean anything?" He asked still smiling liking the girl already.

OOC: ....

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
Put it together himself, now the picture connects
Never asking for someone's help, or to get some respect

Xistund

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:26 am

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette grins a little bashfully and nods. "Yes, Yvette is of French origin, and it means 'Yew'... What about yours? Does it mean anything?" she asked curiously. Tevye did sound pretty close to Yvette, which she found a little funny. A light flush came to her cheeks as she imagined that the two names together would make for a very cute sounding couple, but she quickly wiped the thought away along with the colour in her face.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm

User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari watched as sorting concluded. It had been a very interesting end of the year and summer. She'd had a lot to deal with and smooth over with certain familys and sadly hadn't had much time for the man she'd truly wanted to spend time with. Her eyes scanned to room to see he had yet to arrive. Though being on time usually wasn't his style. She let out a sign and stood. Her heels clicked on the stone floor as she moved to the podium."Welcome new students to Hogwarts. For those of you returning from years before, we are glad to have you back. I am sure we are to have another wonderful year. I do sadly have to inform you of a student's passing. Draoran Blackstone is no longer with us, please keep the Blackstone family in your hearts. Student's are reminded that the Forest is off limits without a professor, hence the name Forbidden Forest. Now everyone please have a wonderful year, and let us eat!" Finishing up her speech the tables filled with food and drink. She turned and took her seat once more. Picking at the food now infront of her but not really eating. Her eyes looking for the face she longed to see.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian Filled His plate with food. He was starving! He piled his plate high with meat, potato's and bread. Finally he was able to enjoy his meal.

(OOC~)

Wake up, This is no hallucination. This is what we have become, this is what dreams are made of.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 pm

♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Drae...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin smiled at the girl. Then the Headmaster spoke. Finally! 'Wait...What did she say?' Draoran Blackstone? Drae is dead?! Her heart sunk. Cait pulled some food onto her plate, only to push it around some. She ate a few bites before standing up from the table. Snitch clutched in one hand, locket in the other, she left the Great Hall and made her way to the Gryffindor Common Room.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Finally, it was time to eat. After piling what he wanted to eat on his plate, Cameron shoved food into his mouth. His motivation for eating so quickly was that he was going to hang out with Elli tonight.

wearing
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

°o.O evye urphy O.o°

☾☆☽Single☾☆☽Muggle Born☾☆☽First Year☾☆☽Gryffindor☾☆☽

User Image
Tevye smiled at the girl."I think the name means God is good, or something like that I still can't believe all this magic stuff is real can you? I can't wait to learn all I can."Tevye said filling his plate with food.

OOC: ....

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
Put it together himself, now the picture connects
Never asking for someone's help, or to get some respect

Xistund

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 pm

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette laughed quietly at the boy's enthusiasm. "Well.. Yes, I can, because I've grown up around it... But I imagine that for someone who has had no previous contact with it, magic can be rather exhilarating..." She tilted her head a bit, smiling quietly with an afterthought. "I suppose magic can be exhilarating for anyone, really... It is still exciting to me..."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Samuel perked up when the the Headmistress stood up and started the feast. However, when she mentioned that a student had been killed, Sam searched his mind for the boy's name. He did remember him. Sam glanced at Cait as she pushed her food around on the plate. When she got up, Sam pushed his plate away and followed her out. "Cait, wait."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli giggled quietly as Cam scarfed down his food. She was glad he was excited to be with her alone. She wasn't that hungry so she only took a scoop of mashed potatoes and some fruit. She ate quickly and was finished before Cameron. She smiled watching him for a few moments before leaning close to his ear and whispering. "Tell me when your ready to go."
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shoved the last bits of food into his mouth. "Ready," he said, still chewing some of it. "Lead the way," he said, reaching for Elli's hand. Even though the two weren't a couple, he didn't mind if anyone else thought they were. Maybe if every other student assumed the two were going out, it would help progress their relationship.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli giggled and took his hand when he offered it to her. She intertwined their fingers and quickly led the way out of the great hall. She couldn't wait to just be alone with him. As she walked out of the hall, she thought of the perfect place for them to go. She smiled at him and led the way.
OOC: *exit to Empty Classrooms

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games