Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:19 pm
Kakarotto-san
Krissim Klaw
Kaky- Aren't internet conversations just lovely. They are like talking on a cell phone that keeps loosing reseption. rofl

LOL..it's about the truth.

I once posted a piece of fan-art of Frodo from the Lord of the Rings in the Art Arena and had wrote that was LOTR fan-art. And I had someone ask if it was Frodo. Apparently, some people don't read either.
Well you got to remember, some people look at the pretty pictures because they can't read the words... It's like a picture book online. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:44 pm
Well was playing around with different styles on photoshop and did this piece of Arklay, one of Affy's characters. whee

User Image  

Krissim Klaw

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:52 pm
Very phexy!
That reminds me Kriss, I remember once you said that maybe you'd consider doing trades during the summer maybe if you weren't busy?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:09 pm
Yes, and I still want to do some art trades. T___T Between the art auctions I've held, a few real life commissions and a few other stuff, I never got around to it. I am eventually going to though cause there are so many artists I want to get art from on here. <.< Including awsome Zella art. >.>  

Krissim Klaw

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 pm
Krissim Klaw
Yes, and I still want to do some art trades. T___T Between the art auctions I've held, a few real life commissions and a few other stuff, I never got around to it. I am eventually going to though cause there are so many artists I want to get art from on here. <.< Including awsome Zella art. >.>

I shall jump on you the millisecond that you decide to do so.
Would you like Aeden drawn or something/someone else? Just so I can get ahead of the game...and if you never get around to it I can just say it's giftart. ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:21 pm
:3 iiiiiii want a trade with you kriss. i love you. e_e  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:42 pm
Zella- Not sure yet if I would want my mantis self or Aeden drawn. Might even see about getting some of the charcters in the novel I'm working on drawn for fun. X3

Don't worry though, you'll be right up there on the list. There are a pawfull of artists in hear I know, love, and want art from. @-@

I'm actually planning on working it in probably in a couple weeks from now when I finish my last big Gaia quest which is ironicly for a nitemare headband. <.< Yep, finally want to get around to getting one. XD I'm planning on doing a few paid for commissions such as the one for Zanzibar to help save up for it. Might do another lineart auction or something. Hoping it doesn't take too long then I am planning on taking a break from questing and doing some art trades. Also a few special pieces I want to do.

NG- I want a art trade with you too. I am still dieing to draw your smexy, starving self. I mean starving jutting bones and tentacles, could there be anything cooler. <.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:12 am
I might be looking into doing some art trades..As soon as I get this giant list of commissions out of the way..>.<and well, stop drooling and obsessing over Danny as well...  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:39 am
Well, I know this isn't much and nowhere near comparable to my old art, but I guess it's decently acceptable knowing the increasingly small amount of art I seem to be able to do u_u;

Anyways, early tuesday morning I was having a nice romantic moment with Caitlin on SL; laying down at the picnic spot on Reizo's land, just us two and the starry sky, and some candles and fireflies. I was a pretty sight. ^^

The little moment was nice, and it gave me a little motivation to try drawing again, so here's the result, while sadly not taken far :

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:52 am
That's a really nice pic, Doomie. Even if it's not up to your typical par, it's still fantastic  

Af Mas

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:28 pm
Photobucket =
Darn servers blocking photobucket... Now I have to wait until I get home from work to view all the pretty images. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:59 pm
Awww.... <3 Snuggly Doomie and Caitie. :3  

Lloxie

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:38 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Very cute, sis =)

New pic I drew for meh beloved Sirus. *is happy with it.*

User Image

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:42 pm
Shinigami Whistle
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Very cute, sis =)

New pic I drew for meh beloved Sirus. *is happy with it.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Of course you know I love it! heart  

Sirus Jin

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:04 pm
I am so bored..and hungry..>.>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games