Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade listened to Gale as she spoke but then slapped his forehead thinking how rude he had been.
"Well that sounds like fun I don't know where I will go yet. My name is Jade by the way. Sorry I was so late introducing myself it completely slipped my mind....."
Not really understanding why he felt better talking while he heading towards the boats he just kept going. After a moment or two of silence he started to hum a song without a real tune in mind it just sounded like nonsense but he didn't care. When he came across a little boat he just decided to get in it without a second thought.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Nervous
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Wouldn't you like to know
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance walked up to the lake with Jaslyn, Virgil, and hopefully Rose behind him. He stood on the shore and peered into the dark depths. Something caught his eye. A beautiful figure, with shining fish scales and long hair. "Whoa..." he muttered as he stared at the mermaid. He had never seen anything like her before. They definitely didn't have any mermaids in Cokeworth.

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:46 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Gale watched as Jaden went to a smaller boat. She was glad that she know had the boy's name, but was a bit sad when he went to a different boat. The freckled girl sighed as she waited for more people to join her and the professor. She looked at the boat's interior and noticed there were only two spots left on this boat. Gale looked out at we're all of the students were trying to find boats to sit in.

OutfitSong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Not Sorted ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose was right behind all of them. She looked at the mermaid and looked surprised. She just staid right behind Chance, looking around slightly, but mostly at the mermaid.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade looked around at all the other first year students trying to find a boat. A smirk crossed his face for a second as he thought back to mere moments ago when Gracie kissed his cheek and let out a little chuckle. He then swung his guitar from off his back so he could start strumming a few notes as he waited for the others to get situated. Thinking of songs he could play he went round and round his head but couldn't get the image of Gracie out of it so he decided a love song would work for the moment. Moving his fingers into place he started playing the chords of a song singing aloud not caring what others thought about it.
(((( Song he Sung))))
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Lovey
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm
Nathaniel Johnson
Unsorted First Year

Not wanting to really put up with any of the other people at the moment, Nate made his way to one of the empty boats and settled in the seat with the lantern. He remembered that Marcus had done this whole analysis of all the possible ways the boats moved on their own. In fact he had done it twice for both Ruby's and His first year, possible adding more speculations to the second time, The red haired male wasn't entirely sure, long ago he had learned to block out his second oldest brother's rants on how things worked. He had never really cared for what he thought about how things worked.

In fact the first year learned to tune out all of his siblings, especially when the twins were arguing. Kevin and Nicole couldn't be any different from one another but now they had moved out into their own houses since they had graduated last year. This meant one less thing to ignore.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz followed Chance up to the water and peered into it. She finally spotted the mermaid they were watching and tilted her head. "It's a bit scaly... isn't it?" She asked. She'd always assumed mermaids would be lovely creatures. Most beautiful in the world but personally the sea creature wasn't all that great.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara rushed up to the boat, stumbling only once on a small rock and not even falling down completely. The moment she got to the edge of the water, she looked in with trepidation. What if there really are giant squids in here? She pulled herself back from the water, looking around as the rest of the 1st years were slowly but surely filing into the boats. "Oh well. If they're having us take this route, it must be fairly safe..." Kara hopped into the boat closest to her, waiting for her two friends to hopefully join her so they could sail across together. She was not looking forward to the thought of crossing this lake with strangers.

ooc: bleh~  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade noticed as a girl with hair that was such a vivid red it was entrancing hop into the boat that was next to his. She looked rather nervous even more so than the other first years. As he thought about it he came to the conclusion it must be because of the boats. He decided to try and strike up a conversation maybe he could put her mind at ease.
"Hey there is nothing to worry about.... These boats have been used since well forever I am sure they won't quit now."
He said trying to speak over the other first years who seemed to be making so much noise.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Unsorted First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 pm
Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, First Year
Mood: Eager
Thoughts: Almost there
With: Kara

Newlyn followed Kara into the boat, sitting down slowly. She was extremely excited. She nodded her head in agreement to what the boy was saying. "There's really nothing to worry about. We'll be fine." She sat there, waiting for Morgandy to join them.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 am
User Image
User Image

Trina stepped into a boat, stubling slightly and nearly falling into the water. She nervously gazed at the water as she sat down in the boat. She had never been in a boat before, and she was a tad nervous about it. She glanced at her otherwise empty boat and shivered in the evening air. "I hope we get to the castle soon. I am cold." she said aloud to no one in particular. She shivered again and shifted so her legs were tucked under her body. I hope we get moving soon. he said.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:18 am
User Image

E l e v e n . U n s o r t e d . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara took a deep breath, smiling slightly at the encouragement she was getting. She hadn't expected anyone to notice her discomfort, certainly not a random boy in a different boat. Regardless, she was happy to have it. "Yeah, they're probably fine...I just heard some rumors about a giant squid that lived here. It's probably nothing," she said with as much confidence as she could muster. They were right, these boats have been running back and forth forever. There's no reason they should have a problem this year. Odds are, she'd make it successfully across the lake with no issues. In fact, she was sure of it. This was supposed to be the best year of her life so far, and no giant squid, real or otherwise, was going to get in the way of that.

ooc:  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 am
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |

Joshua slowed down as he looked around at all of the boats and smiled when he found one that had a pretty young girl in it. Joshua quickly got in the boat and sat next to Katrina and sighed."Hi, my name is Joshua,"he said and offed his hand to her. He was in a particularly good mood today and was very excited to get to the castle. He couldn't wait to be sorted and had no idea how to choose between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

OutfitSong

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:05 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
House
User Image

Eliora's train ride had been, well, something... Her parents had taken her through Platform 9 3/4 and seen her off, hugging and kissing her while she cried and worried. Being homeschooled, she had never been so far away from her mum and Da. Eliora's shoulders had shaken with tears until she was ushered, or rather, pulled, into a compartment of other students who had managed to calm her down. Now, they were at Hogsmead, that wonderful little town Eliora always loved to visit with her parents or her Aunt Loretta...

Aunt Loretta! She would be here! She was a teacher. Yes, that's it. She would help Eliora along... Eli was sure of it.

Exiting the train, Eli saw the students heading towards the lake. She ran over, bumping into Joshua Brooks in the process. "Oh! Sorry!.." Her accent seemed a touch Welsh, but it would be difficult to tell from just those two simple words. Eli hugged her sides in worry. She wished she had Midnight, her pet mouse, with her. She watched as students, including Joshua, eagerly climbed into the boats. She sighed, taking a deep breath and letting it out, before climbing, carefully, into the boat with Joshua. "Pardon. I hope I am no' intruding..." She took another deep breath. "M' nam's Eliora. An' you are?" Eli pushed some of her obsidian hair behind her ear before holding out her porcelain hand.  

little_kitten52

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 am
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | Unsorted  First Year | Athletic Nerd  |

Joshua felt a small body bump into his and her turned to see another girl behind him. He reached his hand out to her to help her into the boat as she climbed in."Are you okay,"he said as he sat back down next to Katrina and crossed his legs. He was now surrounded by young girls his age and both were pretty. All he needed was one more girl in this boat and he would hold the lantern like the gentleman he was."My name is Joshua Brooks, it is very nice to meet you Eliora, may I call you Elli,"he said with a smile.

OutfitSong

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games