Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm
Trigramatic
"No, you don't need to be sorry," Tails said. "I'm just kinda spoiled. That, and I guess I'm really violating your personal space. Some people think butts are gross, I guess."

"Oh." Tristen said to him. Tristen then reached up and grabbed at Tails, pulling him down to hug Tails. "I'm still sorry. I'm trying though. It's a lot..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 pm
"Eep!"

Tails did not fight this when he regained his bearings. He decided the mud had become a little softer and, smiling, hugged back. It was a good thing mud was wet, for he also a little teary eyed. It was not for the camaraderie. "It's okay, Tristen. I...well. It's okay."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm
Trigramatic
"Eep!"

Tails did not fight this when he regained his bearings. He decided the mud had become a little softer and, smiling, hugged back. It was a good thing mud was wet, for he also a little teary eyed. It was not for the camaraderie. "It's okay, Tristen. I...well. It's okay."

"I kind of messed things up today, didn't I?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:52 pm
"Nah." Tails nuzzled against the crook of Tristen's shoulder, and sighed. He wondered if in fact it was not he that messed up in suggesting Tristen pretend at a role he wasn't yet equipped to handle. "I'm just spoiled. And worried. And. Well..."

He made it obvious there was something else, but was not sure how to say it, or if it was the right time to say it.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:00 pm
Trigramatic
"Nah." Tails nuzzled against the crook of Tristen's shoulder, and sighed. He wondered if in fact it was not he that messed up in suggesting Tristen pretend at a role he wasn't yet equipped to handle. "I'm just spoiled. And worried. And. Well..."

He made it obvious there was something else, but was not sure how to say it, or if it was the right time to say it.

"Well what?" He asked. Tails already started it, he may as well finish it. "Go on. You can tell me. What is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:11 pm
The boy was quite for a solid minute, He neither looked to the sky, nor focus on or beyond Tristen. He only stared. "I keep dreaming that I'm dying," he finally said. "That I'm dying, and it's horrible and Blizz can see it and he goes so berserk that his life can never be the same and it just gets ruined and your life gets ruined too, and I hate thinking about it. But I can't help it."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:58 pm
Trigramatic
The boy was quite for a solid minute, He neither looked to the sky, nor focus on or beyond Tristen. He only stared. "I keep dreaming that I'm dying," he finally said. "That I'm dying, and it's horrible and Blizz can see it and he goes so berserk that his life can never be the same and it just gets ruined and your life gets ruined too, and I hate thinking about it. But I can't help it."

"What got you thinking about that?" He asked. "I mean. There is something that got you like that, isn't there? Blizz wouldn't let anything happen to you, I don't think."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:16 am
"I just...in the end, I'm just a Pokemon. I have human in me, but I still have the mind of a Pokemon," Tails said. "One time I was eaten by an Arbok. It was Weavile that had to cut me out. I never told Blizz about that because I didn't want him to panic, but I fought as hard as I could and it just squeezed me so hard even though I put most of my fire into it and it sapped all the strength out of me. But..."

A sigh as he rolled to his other side. "Maybe that was another dream. But that one felt the most real out of everything. I just gave up and it swallowed me and I couldn't even feel sad or try to fight after because I knew it was just the cycle of life...it's why I wanted Blizz to catch Muk for me. With Muk, I'm safe no matter what, unless some god Pokemon wanted me dead. I guess this is what Luke meant when he said I'm really clingy. I heard you two talking when Blizz and Remy were fighting."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 am
Trigramatic
"I just...in the end, I'm just a Pokemon. I have human in me, but I still have the mind of a Pokemon," Tails said. "One time I was eaten by an Arbok. It was Weavile that had to cut me out. I never told Blizz about that because I didn't want him to panic, but I fought as hard as I could and it just squeezed me so hard even though I put most of my fire into it and it sapped all the strength out of me. But..."

A sigh as he rolled to his other side. "Maybe that was another dream. But that one felt the most real out of everything. I just gave up and it swallowed me and I couldn't even feel sad or try to fight after because I knew it was just the cycle of life...it's why I wanted Blizz to catch Muk for me. With Muk, I'm safe no matter what, unless some god Pokemon wanted me dead. I guess this is what Luke meant when he said I'm really clingy. I heard you two talking when Blizz and Remy were fighting."

One thing also that Tristen figured out while talking to Luke that day, he needed to support Tails in any way he could. While Tails was a source of strength to him, it was just as easily the other way around, for some very off reason, not too dissimilar to how Tails was with his father figure. Really though, Tristen couldn't help but to wonder a bit, now that Tails mentioned it. What measure is Pokemon and human? Where's that divide that separates the two?

Regardless, Tristen suddenly felt like he could relate more to Tails now, considering. "Tails." Tristen looked over to the fox kid. "Don't worry about dying anymore. I worried about that a lot when I was with the tribe. Days without food, water barely able to be taken, the desert didn't help any either, the training every day, and beaten whenever I couldn't get anything right. There were days where I felt like I couldn't move. But you came that day, Tails. You. And Blizz. And Miles. I guess I learned you can't really worry too much about dying, it didn't really get me much. I...don't know if that made a lot of sense." Tristen said. So much for motivational speeches.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am
Though Tristen was not entirely cogent, Tails could glean his meaning. Perhaps this was what he needed -- he was not alone in his trials and tribulations. Just like him, Tristen came as damaged goods, and Tails could not see Tristen as damaged. He opened his mouth, but couldn't find the words to answer. Instead, he turned around again and wrapped Tristen tight in a hug, buried his face in Tristen's chest. Though he was silent, his back trembled through restrained sobs.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 am
Apparently it made enough sense to Tails, it seemed to Tristen. As Tails buried his face in his chest, Tristen moved his muddy arms around and hugged Tails. Tristen may have understood finally.

From the distance, Telia looked on at the two boys as she sat there in the mud. Things were getting a bit tense. What was supposedly a day of fun turned into a bit of a day of understanding and remorse. They would probably be feeling pretty lethargic at any time now, if they weren't already. Maybe it was time to leave...

Telia stood up and made her way over towards the two boys and looked down. "Gardevoir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:40 am
It was not quickly that peace returned to Tails. But eventually it did and his breathing steadied. With a deep breath, he sat up again, rubbed his cheecks with his arms. It didn't matter since he was all muddy. "Sorry about that, Tristen."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:46 am
Trigramatic
It was not quickly that peace returned to Tails. But eventually it did and his breathing steadied. With a deep breath, he sat up again, rubbed his cheecks with his arms. It didn't matter since he was all muddy. "Sorry about that, Tristen."

Tristen got up off the ground himself and made his way over towards his shirt that got tossed by Tails earlier. "It's ok." Tristen said to him. "It's what big brothers do, right?" He asked with, with a slight grin and giggle at the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 am
It took Tails a moment to remember why Tristen's shirt was so far away. "Be careful," he said. "The mud should be deeper there. I dunno how much, but...I guess you should only try it if you want to make sure you can save yourself if you ever get lost in a marsh."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 am
Sub was up in his office looking over investigation reports written up by some of the Snagems and himself concerning the strange matters in Black City. He still couldn't get over what he saw at the city's power plant, and he never did tell the others exactly what he saw, he would though, he would in time, that is once he figured out what to do about it.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games