Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:21 pm
Clouds come floating
Into my life,
No longer to carry rain
Or usher storm, but to add color to my
sunset sky.
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Aravis Rosentha
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect
╚══════════════╝

Aravis was about to arruge, but then she thought for a second. Talking people were quite ordinary, but a talking monkey wasn't. "But you're better than a talking monkey!" she giggled as she was spun around.

The prefect wished she could stand there all night with Will and let him kiss her. The past month had made her realize how much she loved him, and not seeing him didn't make it easy. However, she was glad that Will pulled away. He did have a point. "I think we already are," she said softly upon realizing that most of the other people had left.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

"And will he not come again?" Dante
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." Lovely weather...
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Calm

User Image Cosette had spent the train ride mostly in a sort of daze, tending to her Iolanthe-doll. After last year's fiasco, she'd come for the first night back on an even stronger calming potion. No one wanted her to lose it again. Thinking of this, the vague thought came into her mind of Charon. He'd learned of her curse this past summer, she recalled distantly. It'd be nice to see him again...or perhaps he'd want nothing to do with her? A small twitch of worry drifted through the fog that enclosed her mind.

When the train stopped, she waited until most had left, so that she wouldn't have to fight her way through the crowds. She was a seventh year, now, and a Prewitt, she had to have her dignity. At last, she gracefully stood an floated out to the platform. Seeing Dante get into one of the last carriages, she approached, and asked in a dream-like voice, "May I join you?"

"Alack, what noise is this?" New year!

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante turned to look at who was at the door. Cosette, one of his dearest friends. A smile formed on his lips although there was no joy held within. "Yes you may" he said coldly. No longer was their any anger or resentment towards her. Yet he hoped it didn't come across like he was still angry. "How is your sister?" he asked hoping a more personal question would distract her from his own problems.

((sorry for the shortness XD))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Nearly jumping off the train with a thud, Rhea nearly ran to the boats. Why had she decided to nap on the train? Silly Silly Silly Rhea.

Shaking her boldly colored ponytail behind her, she skidded to a stop at the bank of the lake.

[[exit to lake]]

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

O Izzy O

Beloved Hunter

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 am
User Image

Ӄεяяi ℒiℓʏ ℒαɱɓεяϮ

xx xx

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ тнє ωєαкєsт мαкє тнє вяαvєsт ❞

Kerri hopped off the train in a cat-like leap, her pockets buldging with Chocolate Frogs and many other delicacies. At home, I don't get to eat as many, she thought to herself, giggling. She shivered, it was quite cold, and tightened her robes around her. Preserve body heat. Finally she looked around the beautiful station that lay before her. She peered around, seeing other students like herself. Although she seemed calm on the outside, on the inside, she was full of anticipation. What House would she get sorted into? She hoped it would be Gryffindor, it sounded great. But on the whole, she didn't really mind, as long as she didn't end up in Slytherin.

Then her usual surges of panic washed over her once again. Did she know enough? She handn't had time to read all the school books they would be studying, and wondered if the sorting ceremony had changed. What if I have to do some magic to prove myself worthy? She panicked once again, and then decided to head for the castle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." I wonder what's wrong...?

User Image Cosette returned his meaningless smile with her own empty one, and nodded her head in thanks. Getting into the carriage, she settled herself on the seat across from him. His question awoke slight melancholy in her, but she replied calmly, "She is still asleep." She smoothed the figurine's hair, and mused, "She's like a doll...all pale and pretty, but never moves..." As she spoke, she arranged the small Iolanthe on her lap as she was in the hospital, even pulling a silk handkerchief out of her pocket and laying it on the 'girl' as a sheet.

Looking up once more, she examined her friend with vague curiosity. "What about you?" she asked. "How are you? You seem...upset about something." Perhaps he had somehow learned that Charon had discovered her secret, and was upset? That would be a pity...

"Alack, what noise is this?" It's fine. Ha, I think this is the most like herself Cosette's been since she came back...

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante's expression remained dark but very elegant. All of his anger and feelings could be seen clearly in his bright green eyes. A sinister smile formed on his face. Any form of happiness he had ever had before had left with Xenos. "I had a fight with Xenos. You don't have to worry about him being around me anymore. So I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I do hope she regains consciousness soon." He changed the topic quickly. Any mention of his beloved Ravenclaw stirred his emotions. He would never want to show that he was sad about this. So instead he hides his emotions the only way he knows how, with anger.

((sorry for the shortness couldnt think of what else to add -_-))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 am
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." Hm.......

User Image Cosette felt a hint of fear at the anger in Dante's eyes. Muffled as her emotions were, however, none of this showed on her face. Instead, she merely tilted her head to the side, examining him curiously. "I wasn't worrying. He was good for you, I think. I do not know, I have not seen much of you." There was nothing accusatory in this, it was a mere statement of fact. "Yes," she hummed in agreement to his comment about her sister.

In a habit formed over the summer, she began braiding her doll's hair. Still, though, she continued to gaze at him thoughtfully. Almost without realizing it, she began to murmur, "As she was going through the wood, she met with a wolf, who had a very great mind to eat her up, but he dared not, because of some woodcutters working nearby in the forest. He asked her where she was going. The poor child, who did not know that it was dangerous to stay and talk to a wolf, said to him, "I am going to see my grandmother and carry her a cake and a little pot of butter from my mother."..." She'd told the story of Little Red Riding Hood to Io so many times over the summer... It reminded her to ask, "How was your summer?"

"Alack, what noise is this?" N/A

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante kept his eyes on her as he spoke,"Excluding the unpleasant side of my summer I had made contact with a relative of mine. My uncle. He is aiding me in an en devour I have been pursuing for some time." he said taking his eyes away to glance outside of the carriage. "He deals in dark magic. " he said not disclosing much else about his plans for the future. He felt better being around Cosette. Just like when he was with Charon. His anger was still very present, but not nearly as potent then when he was alone.

He stayed silent as they continued on. He did want to say something to her but the words died before they left his lips. Just because he lost the love of his life didn't mean he should neglect his most loyal friends. "I apologize for not visiting you and Io...I will make up for it after graduation"he said attempting to soften his expression. To a passerby his face would seem soft and kind, but one look in his eyes would tell you otherwise.

((exit to slytherin table, sorry for the quick move. Just wanted to get him inside))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." Hm.......

User Image Cosette listened with interest. She hadn't known that Dante had an uncle. What he worked with, though, made her eyes widen fractionally, and brought a shiver to her spine. Her hand gripped her right wrist. She'd had an encounter with dark magic, and she hadn't liked it at all. Just as alarm began to grow in her once more, though, another wave of the calming potion swept over her. Her eyes turned glassy once more, and she relaxed her momentarily tense pose. A sigh escaped her, and a dreamy smile briefly lit her face. What would she do without potions like this...?

She didn't seem to realize that she hadn't replied to him. After almost ten minutes of silence, she finally remembered (at least partly), and murmured a vague, "It's quite alright..." Looking at him once more, she could see the anger still in his eyes, but decided she didn't particularly care at the moment. Instead, she examined the doll in her lap, whose hair she had finished braiding, and decided it was too messy. Undoing the braid, she began again, humming to herself.

"Alack, what noise is this?" N/A

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nicole couldn't believe how fast the year had gone. To her it didn't even feel like she had taken her OWLs or even been at the year at all. She flashed a smile back at her two brothers whom were behind her."This year just flew by. I really can't believe This is the end of my fifth year." she mused aloud not really expecting a response from either of them. The girl pulled her luggage onto the train and headed into a compartmetn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 pm
We do what we...
have to do to save...

The ones we love...

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kein, the conductor of the very own Hogwarts Express. He was proud of this job, him and his wife both worked together on the train. He couldn't ask for anything more

Slowly he pulled into the station, he was a tiny bit late, but that was okay. He blew the whistle to alert everyone he had arrived. Gently he moved his way down into the passenger cars and kissed his wife before heading out to great his nephews. With a wave of his wand the doors opened to allow the students to board.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image

Marcus was standing slightly behind his sister and brother. He hadn't really spoken to the two at all this year but that was to be expected since the three of them were in two different houses plus they had to focus on OWLs. He was only half paying attention to Nicole as she spoke about how fast the year had gone. He had to admit it did go fast, to him it seemed like he had only been sorted yesterday. "I agree the year did go past quite quickly." he responded simply. The green haired male wasn't quite sure what to respond to his sister's attempt at conversation. There wasn't a reason why he wasn't just kind of turned out that ways. His eyes made their way towards the looming training. It was finally time to head back to their home and see all their sibling and not just the two that were also in school.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 pm
Do not post here yet, wait until the announcement saying you can ~Spaz  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games