Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm
Ariel looked to the simple angel who seemed distressed that she was holding his child. She cocked a small smile as she neared him, holding his child close to her as Astarte clung to her mother's dress. The demonness kissed the top of Isabel's head, "Perhaps she is not like her mother, but is she not to be protected? This light she emits is beautiful. Demons from all over will want to taint it. I will protect her as will my children, and the children my Damien and his second wife have."

She wanted a big family, and happy to have Damien find a woman he truly loves. Ariel extended Isabel out, who reached out for her father.

"I plan on this being your only pregnancy," Damien commented as he rested against the thick sheets, feeling sleep wanting to take over him, "This will be hard as it is. We have Isabel to look after, and Astarte as well. Plus our twins. Rose will be great to take over the guard, but Garreth will be someone to watch. You can't always trust an angel to keep their word."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm
Garreth bit back words he knew would get him into trouble and took his child back. "Of course they will." He said. "But I can look after my child. Keep an eye on yours, lest they anger Damien by hitting on his one true love." He turned and went to find Rose. It was after all, nearly feed time for his little princess.

"Things don't always go as planned." Naomi said simply. "Garreth can look after his own well enough. And Rose will be watching him like a Hawk. You know this." Naomi got up and started to walk around, unable to feel comfortable for long. She loved Damien, and the family he had before her. Just, her own jealousy burned within her. Ariel had him first. She wished that never happened. She wished Rose had her or Rein. She knew they would have let Damien near her, court her whatever. She felt her stomach roll and sighed still pacing. She was lucky, she never threw up during her pregnancy. She didn't swell anywhere but her belly, unlike Ezra who looked like a walking talking potato.
She couldn't take being still any more. She moved over to Damien and tucked him in. "You sleep. The twins aren't settling, I need to move about until they settle." She said smiling. No matter how much she wanted to sleep, the babies wanted her attention.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:09 pm
"I highly doubt any of my children would go for Emma," Ariel new Isaac or any of her children wouldn't want to take Emma as a mate. She was not a demon, far from it. She was too...kind. It was sickening. Though, as the first wife, Ariel was to be calm and accept Emma into the family happily. And she was. Emma brought the joy Damien needed into his life. Ariel smiled to Garreth nonetheless, "Astarte will want to play with Isabel. Allow her to get to know her cousin and become friends. As it looks, she may be Isabel's only friend."

She knew Emma's children would never love Leila's daughter. Naomi and her kin never did so why would her children? Ariel ushered Astarte towards Garreth. The toddler crawled oddly fast before latching onto Garreth's leg furiously. She bit into his ankle, drawing blood before smiling up at him.

"Aw, she likes you already," Ariel giggled slightly.

"Garreth is never to be trusted," Damien sat up in the bed, "I forbade him from taking another woman, and if he even takes a step with Isabel off of my domain I will slay him on the spot."

He meant every word. Leila was dead, he could not bring her back. But he could keep Isabel in his grasp. Damien stood up and held Naomi's shoulders, "I don't want to sleep if I can't have you near me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:19 pm
Garreth kept his expression calm as he felt the demon bite him. "You really don't know Naomi at all." He said simply. "Nor Rose. And that, in the end will be your undoing Ariel. Isaac actually is in love with Naomi." He turned his head to Ariel. "Shocked? I wasn't. She'd everything you aren't. The only reason those twins aren't Isaac's is because Damien had Naomi's heart for a very long time ago." He turned his expression to Isabel kissing her hair. "Naomi's babies will love Isabel. I know it. Now little one, we aren't like these people, we do not bite okay?" He purred into her ear.

Naomi sighed softly, almost tired. Like she craved sleep but couldn't. "Garreth won't take another woman Damien, Angel's mate for life. You didn't need to forbid it. And if you take Isabel's father from you she'll hate you and leave the first chance she gets." She spoke the truth. Because that's what she did with Klaus. The first chance she got she bolted for her life. Deep breath. Ride the wave of pain. She gave a little whine as more pain shuddered through her body. "Don't be like Klaus, Damien. I love you, but if you became him it would kill me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm
"Then she will never truly love Damien if no one understands why he came to me," Ariel sighed, extending her arms.

Isabel bit her father and crawled to the demoness, as did Astarte. Ariel smiled as she cradled the two little girls in her arms, "You are foolish to think my children are weak enough to love Naomi. Then again, you are a simple, weak, useless angel who has no business here. You may leave. Guards."

Ariel turned and left with Isabel sleeping peacefully in her arms as the guards went to force Garreth out of the castle.

"I could care less about her true father," Damien stated coldly, "That is no concern of mine. The first chance she forgets him, the better."

Damien held Naomi tightly, "Just because I want the best for my niece does not mean i'm turning into Klaus. It means i'm turning into my father, caring for a child that was not his. You were not his and he still loved you no matter what, though Ellyone betrayed his trust and had you anyways. You were the lie that constantly reminded him of her betrayal. Isabel will be the constant reminder that my sister loved a weak, useless angel and now I must raise her to remind Isabel of her strong mother, and forget her weak father."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:46 pm
Rose stood by his side cutting down the Demons instantly. "Come Garreth." She said simply. "Do not let them taint you into turning. The truth has no place here." She said. "Isaac." She purred smiling. "What say you on your mother's words?"

Isaac emerged from his hiding spot. "She is the sun." He said simply. "Those who underestimate her are the weak ones." He frowned at his mother. "You call the Angels weak because they follow rules? And yet Rose here if she so wished could slaughter out guard and our family without a moments hesitation."

"Isaac, enough of that." Rose said. "Your manners are horrid."

"I learnt them from the best." He said scorning his mother.

Naomi frowned and pulled back. "Thank you Damien." She said her expression deeply hurt. "For reminding me that I'm a mistake. That I am just as useless and weak as the only person who ever truly loved Leila with all his heart and his soul no matter what." She turned and waddled out of the room pausing outside to hold her stomach, withholding a cry of pain. No it's too soon! She had to get to Rose. She straightened best she could and tried to walk as fast as she could to her sister.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:38 pm
Garreth never cared for his sister, he knew. Why would he allow her to die? Why would he impregnate her when it nearly killed her? Damien disregarded Naomi. Let her wallow in her self-pity, he had no time for that. He went straight to his office to get back to his own deeds. The doors were locked. No one was to enter.

Ariel shrugged, she knew Isaac could care less for Naomi. It was just a phase. If he did, he was foolish and weak. As for Rose? Also weak. So she took out the weakest guard, why else would she replace the weakest link? Because she too was the weakest of them all. They were all from the weak and the wretched blood line. It was like giving candy to the slow children just to laugh at them when they fell. Ariel smiled as she cradled Isabel and Astarte closer, "Let us leave from this circus, my children."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm
"Rose!" Naomi cried when she reached the edge of their discussion. Her eyes bleak.

Rose opened her mouth to say something to Ariel but bit it back at the sound of her sister's voice. Isaac turned his eyes to Naomi and his mouth dropped. She was huge! And looked to be in pain. Garreth was the first to her. First Leila now Isabel. Was he destined to be alone? "Rose something's wrong with my babies!"

"Where's Damien?" Rose hissed out angry he left her alone.

"We had a fight." Naomi said through her teeth. "I'm so hungry." She hissed out to Rose. "I need energy~"

"Naomi! Naomi calm down! It's okay we're here for you." Rose whispered soothing her, rubbing her back to get her to feed off some of the energy she took from Klaus. "It's okay, ssh."

"No it's not-! AH! It's too early! I'm going to die." She sobbed.

"No you're not." Garreth said finally speaking. "You will live. You will live and spite that woman who stole my child, spite anyone who ever calls you weak."

"Brother. . ." Naomi hiccuped smiling a little.

"Come, lets get her somewhere away from this poison so she can deliver safely." Garreth said smiling cruelly. Damien took from him. So he'd take from Damien.
Rose nodded and with her new powers took them back to Ezra's heavily warded, heavily cloaked Castle. "How early is it Naomi?" Rose asked lining up the dazed children left of Ezra's line for Naomi to feed off.

"A month." Naomi replied. "But with the amount I just ate. I think we're fine now." She tossed the corpse to the side. "Where are we?" She asked after another wave ebbed.

"Klaus' old mansion. You are protected here. Mother will be here soon to help. " Rose said smiling.

"And Damien?" Naomi asked starting to panic.

"If he truly loves you, he will do what needs to be done to win you back." Garreth said simply, coldly.

"No brother don't turn. Please stay A Holy One please." Naomi begged. "Please."

"I am trying. I've sent a call out to my master and his mate. I hope they arrive before Damien."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 pm
"It seems they have abandoned Isabel to the demons here," Ariel sighed as she placed the angelic baby in a crib, "They have turned on their word."

"Very well," Damien enclosed all of hell with a simple flick of the wrist, "Keep them out for good. I have all I need here."

Ariel nodded and obeyed Damien down to the last crevice. Isabel whimpered, wanting her father and wondering why he left her to be tormented by Astarte. The toddler tugged at Isabel's hair relentlessly. Damien went to his niece, giving Astarte a bottle full of blood before caressing Isabel's cheek, "Your mother would roll in her shallow grave to know your father broke his promise yet again. You are now considered one of my own."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:38 pm
"You give up so easily." Ellyone purred pulling Isabel into her arms telepathically linking her to her father so they could talk. "I don't remember you being this way." She giggled. "However, since they took Naomi from you, your contract is up." She turned to Damien, her eyes hard. "I am here on behalf of my husband." The link remained untainted but her body shifted into it's cruel self, she was only allowed to deliver the message of she was cruel. "You abandoned Naomi when she was in pain. She needed you and you came here. So! You are stripped. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars. You will go to the place Leila is. Unless you find Naomi before your twin boys are born. Now I'll take this little cutie pie back to her father where she belongs. Bye now!" She purred disappearing with Isabel to Ezra's castle.

"Is he coming?!" Naomi cried panting hard. Pain shuddered through her body.

Ellyone handed her granddaughter to Garreth who held her close going to a corner and whispering comforts to her. "Ssh. I'm sorry princess. I'm here now. Ssh. I'm so sorry." He told her the truth. He didn't abandon her, he just made it seem that way so Ellyone would bring them back together. That everything was fine now she didn't have to be around that mean toddler any more and that he forgave her for biting him.

"I don't know sweetie," Ellyone replied. "If he's not I'll ask your papa if he will hold your hand through this okay?" Naomi nodded then burst into tears screaming at the force of another contraction. Rose tried her best to soothe her baby sister but nothing was working.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm
Ellyone was really as stupid and foolish as she looked. Did she really believe the lies that spewed from her tainted lips? He remained where he was, summoning the one demon that even Ellyone could not win against. Demetrius appeared in a fog of smoke next to Damien. The elder demon eyed his youngest son with curiosity, "Shall you abandon your new wife and children for your honor to your elder sister?"

"Ellyone and Naomi think they can push the Demon King?" Damien seethed as his fists balled, "Have they forgotten what I am very well capable of? I have brought back the dead and I have slaughtered thousands for a single smile. To think she believes I abandoned Naomi for pain? The woman walked off on her own."

"Very well," Demetrius sighed as he stood up straight, "What is it that you want then?"

"I will not leave my kingdom once again for someone who leaves as frequently as she does," Damien stated as he turned to his father, "Remind them that I am King. Since this is her third strike, she is forbidden from my kingdom as of this second. Take one son, and return that harlot angel and my niece here. I have my sister's restless soul here and she wants to see her daughter."

The mournful cry of Leila tore through the empty halls, wanting to see her daughter once again and once again in pain at Garreth's betrayal and Ellyone's interference. Demetrius waved away the scream before disappearing. When he appeared behind Garreth, he took hold of the man's shirt and went to Naomi, "It seems you have broken your promise to my son once again. Because of this, you will not be seeing him...well, ever. Send my regards to your next husband."

Demetrius reappeared with Garreth and Isabel in front of Damien. The demon king approached Garreth as Leila's mournful cry tore through the halls once again, "Perhaps you would like to join my sister in eternal damnation? If you even take a step out of this kingdom, I will not hesitate to orphan my niece to remind her of the consequences of disobeying me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 pm
Garreth's eyes narrowed going willingly. "Well aren't you both a glorious ray of sunshine." He turned his eyes to Demetrius then back to Damien. "Apple never falls far from the tree, no wonder she doesn't want to stay here." He let his child down and kissed her brow smiling then stood again. "Happy days Damien. You've gotten everything you wanted. Except one thing. Well, now three. And here's the little kicker. You slaughter me here sure find and dandy, but I don't stay here. I go back to Heaven, alive. She only broke her promise once. You, begged her to stay if I recall. On your hands and knees. Not very kingly if I say so myself." His eyes were dark.

Naomi screamed again. Her eyes bleak. "He's not coming. No one's coming." Naomi breathed realizing what was happening. She couldn't do it on her own. She needed Damien! And he wasn't coming. "They're killing her we have to get them out!" Rose cried to Ellyone.

"We cant!" Ellyone hissed. "She's turning to stone if I cut through her now I'll kill them all!"

Naomi didn't hear any of it. She just blocked it out and let the stone freeze her and her babies over.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:03 am
"Leila..." Damien began, then took a breath before saying, "Leila had me beg to keep Naomi here. But Leila isn't here anymore. I will not be such a way again. That I can promise."

He punched Garreth hard, sending him flying across the room and shattered the adjoining wall. Damien popped his knuckles before approaching the angel, "That is for leaving the first time. If you do so again, you will be placed with my sister."

Angel or not, he'd take Garreth alive and burn his flesh for eternity. Demetrius could see the hatred growing unnaturally in Damien. Losing Leila corrupted him, and after Naomi leaving him left him hollow. This demon was growing darker by the second now that he was back to being alone. He looked to Ariel, who seemed concerned as well. Demetrius went over to her as she held both Isabel and Astarte in her arms, "Have you seen my son like this before?"

"Only once," Ariel murmured, "It was before he and I became mates. Back then, I brought him comfort. He still loves Naomi, and misses his sister's protection. They're both gone now and..."

Demetrius looked from Damien back to Ariel. He took the children from her before ushering her to Damien, "Go sleep with him. Calm his a** down."

"And have the wrath of Naomi and Ellyone on me?" Ariel's eyes were wide, "Are you mad?"

"Only on Tuesdays after tea," he pushed her again towards Damien, "This needs to be done now. Go."

Ariel knew this wasn't a good idea. The last thing she wanted was to take Damien away from Naomi, that wasn't what a first mate did. As the first one, she was supposed to support her sister-mate and help her when needed. Ariel took a breath before approaching Damien, "Leave him be, my king. The fact that he's back here speaks more than anything. Please, calm yourself."

Damien turned slightly to Ariel before grimacing and turning back to Garreth, "I ought to-"

"Damien.." Ariel pulled on his hand, forcing him to look at her before kissing him softly.

Demetrius watched in some satisfaction as he went to Garreth, helping the lad up and disappearing out of the office to what was once Leila's room, "I am sure they will be busy for some time. Take your child and make yourself comfortable."

When Isabel was placed in her father's arms, Astarte wanted to go too. Isabel looked to her cousin to see a look of sorrow in her eyes. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all and began to reach out to her cousin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:15 am
Garreth took the children and turned away from them. He did not look back. He too was hollow inside. But unlike Damien, he hid it better. He didn't want to turn. But he couldn't stop the horrible emptiness in his heart grow. Isabel wasn't reaching for him as much as she used to. He didn't have Leila here by his side. He needed to stay calm and in control. He couldn't turn. He wouldn't. Not until his Daughter forsook him too.

"What do we do?" Rose cried to her mother starting at the statue that was Naomi. "I don't know what to do!"

Ellyone stared sadly at her baby daughter. The agony of going through this alone was killing her inside. "Who was that woman?"

"Ariel? She's Damien's first woman." Rose said frowning a little. Ellyone frowned a tiny bit too. "I can't summon Demons." She grumbled. "If I could I'd have Damien trapped in here. The only reason your father can move freely is because I tweaked the spell enough to allow him passage." Ellyone explained. "Damn it! If she stays like this any longer the babies will be still born! Naomi snap out of this!" Ellyone cried trying to force Naomi to flesh, but she refused to change.

"She doesn't trust us." Rose breathed. "Hope is lost."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:31 am
At one point Ariel would have felt beautiful after a time with Damien, but now she felt used and manipulated. Crawling out of his bed, Ariel quickly put her clothes on and left him sleeping. All that anger tired him out, leaving him quite put under. Ariel fixed herself up before seeking out her father-in-law. She found him reading one of Damien's books in the library, "Take me to your wife and Naomi."

"Leaving so soon?" Demetrius stood and approached her, "It's only been an hour."

He caressed her face before leaning towards her, "Why go there when all you need is right here."

"You demon males are all the same," Ariel brushed his hand away, her eyes flashing a deep red, "He's asleep, that's what I was to accomplish. The rest I will need my sister-mate to do."

"Very well," Demetrius shrugged before taking them where Naomi and the others are, "Here we are."

"Naomi?" Ariel approached the stone-petrified woman, "Can't we take her back to Damien like this? He needs her and will uproot all of hell if we don't take her back there to him!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff