Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm
Conrad said nothing. He just pulled his wife into his arms and comforted her. holding her close letting her cry. "I know my love." He whispered pressing a kiss to her cheek. He in no way was going to lecture her about anything. He wanted to let her grieve, to trust him with this. He wanted her to forever know she could trust him with her tears. "I'm actually glad you were there and not I. I fear I'd not have stopped at her head." He said after a long while. "I am so very proud of you." He whispered picking her up in his arms and moving them to a chair sitting her on his lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:58 am
There was nothing to be proud of. Anya remained still in his lap. The only pride she could possibly feel was that she didn't let Conrad or the lycans tear her sister to pieces, they would not have made it a quick, painless death. After a few moments, Anya's soft voice echoed in the darkness, "When Alexei is of age, I will be relinqueshing my hold on the throne for him to inherit. There is no reason for me to hold onto such power when my first reason to be Queen is gone. Until then, Alexei must be trained hard and quickly for he won't be this young-like forever."

With her giving up the throne, that also meant that Conrad would no longer be King since he was now only royal by Anya's marriage to him in her kingdom.

Celia and Luna walked in their mother's rose garden in silence. Neither had spoken since their mother's return. Luna seemed still quite shaken of the ordeal and toyed with one of the roses. Celia, on the other hand, looked into the distance. Those creatures were still out there, just waiting to attack but for now they were at bay. Both sisters then glanced at each other, eager to break the silence.

"So how's Lauchlain?" Celia spoke first.

Luna merely shrugged, the boy offered some comfort but it wasn't what she wanted just yet. She picked the rose from it's bush as she asked, "How's Lucas?"

Celia had been purposely avoiding him since their mother's return. Not that she didn't want to see him, but she didn't want to just sit in absolute silence anymore. She then answered, "Fine, I guess."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:02 pm
Conrad smiled softly and nodded. He actually was looking forward to retiring and spending the rest of his life with his wife somewhere raising more kids or maybe not. He didn't care, whatever made her happy, he was happy with. "I love you my wise queen." He whispered in her ear with a kiss to her temple. He turned her face to him noticing maybe one or two more tears rolling down her cheeks and kissed them away. He was being affectionate. He wanted her to know that he would always be there for her. Forever and ever.

Lauchlain sighed tracing a pattern on the dirt. "D'you think we should have gone with them?" Lucas asked not really knowing how to cope without Celia.
"Nah," Lauchlain replied. "They'd just get mad at us for not respecting the need for space." Lucas nodded and stared up at the sky the soft breeze lifted at his clothes. "Of course when they do come back to see us, instead of shyly offering flowers give her a hug. Girls like hugs." Lucas blushed.
"I-I-I-I'm not like you!" Lucas cried his whole face a dark red. "I can't just do that to every Marsha, Jane and Cindy I meet!" Obviously he'd watched the Brady Bunch. "And I don't want her thinking I'm clingy-"
"But you are clingy." Lauchlain countered. "You're worse than King Conrad. It's a wonder his wife hasn't beaten him for being too affectionate."
"Oh yeah?! Well. . . shut up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:11 pm
Anya leaned against Conrad, resting her head against his shoulder and nuzzled her head into his neck. She was tired, very tired. From being Queen, from constantly fighting for her life and her children's lives, and from trying to keep everyone from falling apart. All she wanted now was to live a quiet life with Conrad, just the two of them somewhere far away so that they could see the end of time together. Nothing would make her happier. For now, she would remain in her position until Alexei was ready. Once he married his bride, she'd retire to let him reign as she faded away.

Oscar sat behind his desk as he looked at the stack of paperwork. This was getting very old. With now a total of three kids, he couldn't see any reason to have more now. Yes, he joked with Emma about having 500, but things were finally starting to calm down. Everyone seemed to be married off and finding a routine for themselves, kids were getting older, and new actions were taking place. Both kingdoms seemed to be progressing at the same rate, thankfully both were allies enough to find peace together.

Maybe it was time to teach Scarlette and Sebastian what it meant to be monarchs. They could always do a joint leadership so that Jamie could eventually join them when she was ready. Oscar wasn't too keen on the idea of his daughter growing up to be Queen, he had seen the toll it took on Anya and didn't want to see his daughter go through so much just to have a title. In his world, she would always be his princess.

Celia and Luna noticed their brother contacting his betrothed again. They both wondered when their new sister-in-law would be joining them for good. Luna looked distantly as she toyed with the rose in her hand, "Do you suppose Alexei will choose not to be king?"

"He doesn't have the choice," Celia looked to her sister, "And we can't exactly be Queens. We're better off as Alexei's supporters. With you being paired off with a lycan to end the feuds with the wolves and mine a vampire noble to keep the bloodline royal, we're better off this way."

"I don't want to be Queen," Luna muttered as she released the rose into the wind, "I don't want to end up like Auntie Katya."

Silence echoed between the sisters. Celia then responded, "I don't want to do what mother did... Let's make a promise, here and now, that we'll never be anything more than we are. We will forever remain Princesses so that Alexei can be King and we'll never be what Mother and Auntie Katya were."

Luna seemed pleased at the promise and nodded as she took her sister's hand as she answered, "I promise."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm
Emma smiled at her twins. They were picking up on her system quickly. Obviously Nyssa kept the filing system. Good. "Mama." Sebastian mewed reading over the land and territory papers. "Do we have to do this?" Emma frowned softly. Her eyes searched her twins faces. Something was wrong. She tilted her head at her son her eyes showing concern. "I just. . . I just don't want to be like father." Emma sighed with relief and maneuvered her twins in her arms with their little sister.

"You won't my son. You will watch how I rule the people and how he rules his pack and choose what you want to be through your experiences." Both frowned at her.

"We want to be like you-" Scarlette began.

"You don't want to be like me darling. I don't either, I just want you two to just be yourselves." Emma kissed their heads. "Now, the council will be arriving soon you can watch how mummy deals with stupid people." She purred trying to cheer them up. Her council knew she respected them fully but comforting her children came before royal work.

Conrad smiled and rubbed her side in a soothing motion. "Have I told you lately that you're the most beautiful woman in the world and that I hope our girls get your looks?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 pm
"Of course they look like me and Kat...my sister," Anya stood up from his lap, "Celia has my sister's fighting spirit, she'll never back down from a challenge. Luna has my sensibilities to know how to handle a challenging fight. I'll never worry about either of them, especially when they'll keep Alexei in check as well. He has both your temper and devilish good looks."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:37 pm
Conrad chuckled softly. "Yes well I had to reign him in when the girls met Lauchlain and Lucas. He got so territorial I had to remind him that he and I shared the job." He watched his wife move. "But, I think sometime soon we're going to have to have a talk with Oscar. I saw his face. He might have been spooked out of more kids with Emma after the whole. . . event of recentness. . . if that's a word."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:43 pm
"It's his body and choice," Anya shrugged, not really seeing that it's a big deal if Oscar didn't want to have more kids, "Emma learned from what happened between us when I wasn't ready to have kids, so she'll know that pressuring Oscar for more may tear them apart. And I'd hate for her to run back to Liam when he's already taken a mate or Oscar take Crystal back as a lover. Neither of them were happy when separated from each other."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm
Conrad nodded. "Then we should tell him to take back his promise to have five hundred children with her. If she took it literally then she'll be hurt that he broke the promise." He gave a little sigh. "They were horribly miserable when apart." He hummed in thought for long moments. "Of course if the twins bail out of the line of succession the council will demand a boy. Of course, Emma and Oscar could say when the council get impatient with them when there's no issue they could claim-" He stopped his sensing picking it up. "Fire." He hissed. Not here though. Something set fire to the forest, and it was making it's way to Emma's castle.

The more she talked to her children the more Emma got convinced they didn't want to rule. Ever. Emma rubbed her brow. This was going to be tough telling her council. . . and her husband. Then she smelt it. Fire. The records room was fire proof so that was fine but her people weren't. "Everyone to the cellers!" She called as servants helped evacuate the people in the castle to the under ground water ways. Oscar came to mind next. Sebastian and Scarlette had followed Nyssa but Emma wanted to make sure Oscar was evacuating too. "Oscar?!" She called not sure where his office was any more. The fire spread quickly the castle structure already weakening beneath it. "Oscar!" She cried the fire filled her nose so she was unable to scent him out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:40 pm
Celia and Luna watched as the fire was starting to engulf their half-sister's castle. Both didn't know what to do, their feet frozen until both were scooped up off the ground. Their tiny bodies couldn't put up the fight against the large creatures that carried them away from their home. Luna tried to scream, but they were muffled as both their mouths were covered until they were brought to a camp. Tossed to the ground, Celia prepared for a fight as she stood in front of her sister, "Who are you!?"

"Silence the whore's children," the largest creature growled, "The whore and her kin will be here."

Luna whimpered before looking to Celia. The sisters exchanged a knowing look as they both stood together. Their eyes flashed black as their skin turned deathly white. It was a secret ability that was passed down on Anya's side of the genes as they linked their hands together. In a flash, the horde that captured them were killed except the leader. She had evaded the twin's attack and watched as the girls staggered back, not fully ready to use the full attack.

"The whore's ability has been lost and forgotten," the leader grinned, her lips parted to show the fangs, "I will tear you two apart to steal it. Then, I will go after the other whore, your half-sister."

Anya was about to follow Conrad to Emma's castle when she noticed she could not scent Celia or Luna. The fire was just a coincidence to distract everyone. She took off in a break neck run as she followed her daughter's scents before being punched in the face. Taking the full blow, Anya fell through a tree before she was able to open her eyes to see what had happened. A muscular woman stood before her, carrying the three qualities Emma held. Anya wiped the blood from her mouth, "You're a monstrosity."

"I'm bringing the two kingdoms down," the woman purred as she neared Anya, "First you, the false Queen, and then the whore, the Selfish Queen."

"Mother!" Celia yelled.

"I will kill you here and now," Anya forced herself to stand.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:31 pm
Conrad followed, making sure Alexei was hidden in the amber room. His body pounding dirt as instincts told him to protect. This was not happening again! On thing he knew about Emma's made kind was that they came in packs like Lycan, and like Lycan they upheld the law that none get left behind or forgotten. That pack life was scared as was life it's self. Though he felt this one wasn't into the last bit too much. He stood between his mate and the woman. "A made tri breed like you could never defeat Emma. She'd tare you apart the second you hit her territory." He rammed her far enough away that the twins could run. He smirked at her. "And, do you know the saying, Never get between a lycan and their family?" He asked her. "Well it Emma, that fact is doubled. You will not survive if you try this on her. Much like you won't survive now that you've tired this on me." He landed the first blow distracting her enough force Anya to take the twins and go. "I'll be back for you, go."

"OSCAR!!!" Cough cough! Emma had turned back to put her baby to safety in the undergrounds safe from the fire but she could see or scent her mate. Panic threatened to undo her as she bolted to gain more ground. But the air was heating up and thinning out. No matter, she could last for a while without air. Then she found him. Trapped under several beams of burning wood and lost all her air in a horrified scream that echoed throughout the kingdom. She couldn't help it. She turned her beastial form loose as she tore apart the beams that held her love down and rushed them to the outdoor pool house breaking through a decaying wall falling two stories before hitting the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:52 pm
"She has threatened my babies, I will go no where," Anya's claws were ready as she leaped onto Conrad's shoulder, "You stinking b***h. I've warned you kind before and killed a pack for taking my daughter. Now both my daughters... I will end all your kind like I killed the Lycans before."

Since Conrad had pinned the woman, Anya tore the woman's head off and tossed it into the forest for her kind to see. No one EVER threatened her children and got away with it. She then took her daughters and ran for it. Anya carried her daughters to the Amber Room with her son and stuck to them. As much as she loved Emma and Oscar, with their children as well, she had to keep her own safe first. Once the proper guards came in, even the ones who pledged to Katya than transferred their honor to Anya, she left to help with the fire. Saving several packs that pledged to Emma, Anya guided many lycans and vampires to safety and risked her life to save many others.

Oscar coughed slightly after he made it to the surface of the water with Emma after she transformed back to her human form, "Thanks for that. I was about to leave after the ceiling gave out before I got trapped."

He scented Anya still in the bustle of the castle that was burning to the ground. Why wasn't her castle burning down? Oscar raised a brow before taking Emma into his arms and swam to shore. The best part was that all his children were safe and Emma was safe. He held her in his arms, unwilling to let go, "Anya will let us and your court stay in her castle. I can still smell in your burning castle helping anyone else trapped inside. Lets just be thankful no one is dead."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:07 pm
Emma's eyes over flowed with tears as she clung to him sobs escaped her lips. She had been terrified that she'd been too late. "Take me somewhere private." She whimpered. "I need you."

Nyssa kept control. Though everyone knew she wasn't queen they respected her because she was her queen's adviser. Ready to take control when she queen wasn't able too. "The queen is safe. She had everyone out first before going back for her mate. I know she's not dead for her twins haven't said anything-"

"But what about the infant?" One called out. "Where is the baby princess-"

"Here! I got her." Scarlette said returning from the wreckage. "Mother put her in the records room."

"How does it look up there?" Nyssa asked.

"Fifty shades of horrible but mum and dad are okay. Though mum looks a little spooked. We're okay though. That's what matter's she'll feel less stressed knowing her kingdom is okay." Sebastian had Lauchlain with him but Scarlette couldn't see Lucas. His mother was panicking. So he wasn't with her.

Lucas had smelt the fire and instantly thought of Celia. He bolted from the fire and with his child nose scented out his future mate. But he got lost in the forest. And now was forced to fight a rouge tri breed.

"Hold that thought my love." Conrad said kissing his mate's brow when he heard the little boy scream and appeared at his side. "Shame on you picking on a little kid-"

"He is of the Selfish Queen!" It hissed.

"My eldest is not selfish. Cover your eyes Lucas, that's a good boy." Conrad praised killing the creature and bundling the boy in his arms and taking him to his castle. "Look who I found." He said to the twins with smile. "I think he needs a hug don't you?" Conrad sat with his family while Lucas at first just clung to the adult shaking in fear. Now that the adrenaline had worn off him he was a shaking ball of tears. Perfect for Celia.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:15 pm
"Don't be such a baby," Celia grimaced as she turned away, "Luna and I killed a pack of those and we didn't cry."

"Celia, don't be cruel!" Luna hugged Lucas tightly.

"Get off of him!" Celia's fangs emerged as she tugged Lucas away from Luna, "You have your wolf, leave mine alone."

Though she didn't hug him, she put him behind her as she crossed her arms. She was worried about her mother, knowing she wanted to protect everyone. Celia turned to Alexei, "You will have to become king sooner than you'd like."

"We will later, my love," Oscar found Scarlette and Sebastian, Jamie was also safe, so he breathed a sigh of relief, "Just let it out for now. We can make love later, for now we need to be strong for your court. We all just lost our home."

The castle was entirely burnt to pieces. Nothing was salvageable by the looks of it. He watched as Anya and Conrad approached before going to his sire sister with Emma, "Any idea how this happened?"

"It was the tri breed again. While your castle burned down, they took my daughters. They want both our families killed," Anya explained.

"Where's your kids?" Oscar asked with a worried expression.

"Alive and well," Anya glanced at Conrad, "We also have Lucas. Conrad found him and placed him in my Amber Room for safe keeping since that's the tri breeds natural weakness. Emma, you and your court are welcomed to stay in my castle and city as long as you'd like. There are plenty of rooms for your children and you and Oscar."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm
Emma couldn't speak. She just nodded to everything and clung to the world she nearly lost. Her children moved to her and she sensed Lauchlain move timidly to Luna and offering a hug.

"I was brave." Lucas cried in defiance. "I fought that thing until the King came and helped me."

"It's true Celia. He's just shaking and crying from shock. He's only ever encountered his Queen. You have not. Cut him some slack and hug him." He smirked as Lauchlain scented Lucas on Luna and gave a tiny almost inaudible growl and hugged Luna tight. Lucas hugged Celia from behind knowing she'd react in a negative way but needed to feel his friend close anyway. Sebastian held his sisters close snarling at anyone who went near them not wanting anyone but his parent's to take the infant from his and his twins arms.

Her kingdom rejoiced. No one was hurt. They were glad Emma had found her mate. They'd watched her without him and didn't want a repeat of that. Nyssa had made herself known to Emma before saying she was going to retrieve the records from the record room and made herself look busy. All in all her kingdom was happy that Anya was offering to extend her hand to them. Until their city was rebuilt that is. Though only the Lycans refused. They kept the fire under control in their part of the city and offered any vampire who didn't want to be with Anya to stay with them. Only Emma's Vampire council declined and a few noble families. Delilah couldn't. Her son was there. And of course when he sighted her he gave a loud cry and rushed into her arms. Both crying with joy.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games