Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 pm
MDaylus

Thor smiled at Tony's words he knew Tony would perish before Loki. They had already discussed it earlier and Tony had wrung a promise from him. He was glad to hear that Tony couldn't picture his life without Loki. "My brother has never been married because he only ever stayed with on of the fathers and he was the father of the three."Thor explained. "Father killed the steed, the other Loki has never revealed. Only the one who gifted him with the three was he able to stay with for a long time." Thor explained. "had he been able I'm sure my brother may have married him but he was upon Asgard at the time." Thor continued. He puzzled if Loki had told Tony about Idunn's apples. "Has my brother spoken of apples?" Thor questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned a little at Thor’s words. He knew Loki was more attached to Angrboda than the other fathers, and he’d guessed that he hadn’t been with Vali and Narfi’s father for long, but the way Thor talked, it sounded like the fathers of his first three children hadn’t been a pleasant experience at all. He wondered if he should dig for more information or not. Sighing at Thor’s next question, Tony gave a small nod. “He’s talked to me about the golden apples several times, thinks it will be the solution to my mortality.” He said slowly. “But I’m not so sure. The price that may be demanded of him……I’m not going to let him give much for my sake….and I still don’t know if I’m willing to eat them. Immortality is a heavy burden for a human, I’m not sure I’m strong enough for it. And I don’t think Loki realizes that everything about our life here on Earth would have to change if I became immortal.” He continued. “If that’s how you plan on getting Jane to stay with you as well, you should bring it up soon. Contrary to popular belief, living forever isn’t really sought after by most humans.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 am
MDaylus

Thor looked quizical when he saw Tony frown at the mention of Loki's children's fathers. "What has he told you about them?" Thor questioned softly. When the man admitted that Loki had told Tony about the golden apples he knew. "It would give immortality." Thor agreed, he also knew that there was prices for whom they would be given to. As children he and Loki had often stolen into Idunn's orchard and eaten the apples but they had been children and immortal already it had not mattered. For a mortal to gain the apple's gift well Thor did not wish to know about it. He knew he too would have to pay the price if he wished Jane to stay by his side. "You do not wish him to give too much where he would be willing to give anything for you. I am sure you are strong enough for it my friend. I think my brother believes that you would not remain on Midgard forever. I will speak with Jane over it if she so decides to spend the rest of her life with me." Thor agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at the question. “Not much. We’ve talked about his last lover the most, the father of Hela, Fenrir, and Jormungandr. But he hasn’t told me about the others.” He admitted. Looking to Thor quickly, he held up a hand. “But I don’t want you telling me anything, not now at least. I want Loki to have a chance. If you know something, I’ll come talk to you later if I feel I need to.” He said. He trusted Loki to tell him what he needed and wanted to know. He didn’t want to get information from Thor and make Loki feel like he was going behind his back, especially since the relationship between the brothers seemed so fragile for now. Tony nodded at Thor’s summary of his feelings. He wouldn’t put it past Loki to give a huge amount for the chance to keep him, but he couldn’t let that happen. Loki had to be whole and happy for his children and family. Thor’s words on him being strong enough had Tony looking away. “You put a lot of faith in me Thor….more faith than I have ever deserved.” He said slowly. Tony wasn’t nearly as strong and put together as people seemed to believe. Loki had seen some of that already, but Tony was still waiting for the time that the god finally realized how broken and crazy he was. Of course the idea of not staying on Earth struck him. If not here, then where? Where could they go? Loki would probably never find real comfort in Asgard, Jotunheim was nearly dead and Tony wasn't built to survive there. Loki would probably never go back to Vanaheim. There were more worlds according to myth, but how many of those were uninhabitable due to one thing or another?  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:10 am
MDaylus

Thor nodded sadly when Tony stated that they hadn't talked about Loki's children's fathers. "I would not seek to tell you my brothers secrets my friend. Not when he has told us so little of them in the first place. I merely wished to know if he had told someone. I am discovering that my brother has decided that he must carry all his burdens by himself. You alone have come to know things I thought he would carry with him until death. This is also why I say that you are helping him. I see more of the brother I remember when we were young the longer he stays with you." Tthor explained, it also explained why he thought Tony so strong. Well that and many other reasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Thor’s words, turning to hide his face in Loki’s hair, remaining silent for a moment, just listening to Loki’s soft breath and thinking over how their relationship had turned out in such a short period of time. Perhaps they really were meant for each other after all. “I’m just too stubborn to let him keep those secrets.” He finally replied. A moment later the jet began to descend, eventually coming to land at Stark Tower. Carefully standing and adjusting Loki in his arms, he carried him out first, eager to get Loki to bed. “I’ll talk to you later Thor….I need to get Loki to bed.” Tony smiled, nodding his head at Bruce to get the doctor to follow. Carrying the god into the tower and then up the stairs, he got him to their room with relative ease. Bruce turned back the covers so Tony could lay the god down. Stepping away long enough to get out of his suit, he returned to the bed. “Bruce, help me change his clothes. I’m sure he’d appreciate something more comfortable.” He said, disappearing into the closet and returning with a soft shirt and sweatpants for the god, Bruce supporting Loki and Tony did most of the work.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:49 pm
MDaylus

Thor chuckled when Tony stated that he was too stubborn to allow Loki to keep his secrets. Looking to the c**k pit as they landed he looked back to Tony as the man shifted his brother before bidding his goodbyes. "Of course my friend." Thor acknowledged.

Loki didn't stir as he was carried into the room and the magic shielding allowed Bruce in without trouble. The god began to stir as he was changed murmuring softly. "Tony..." Loki murmured becoming a bit more aware after his pants had been changed. It was obvious he was still very sleepy and almost completely out of it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the soft murmurs from Loki, ignoring them until he heard his name. “Shh…..I’m here….you're home.” He whispered, slowly taking Loki out of Bruce’s arms, kissing his lips softly as he settled Loki in the bed, touching him a little more than was probably needed, but he needed the contact and knew Loki wouldn’t mind. Covering him up, he helped Bruce set up the IV he wanted the god to keep. Then they turned to the jammer that Bruce had carried in. Nodding at each other, Tony stayed next to Loki as Bruce finally shut off the jammer, giving Loki access to his magic again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki's partially open green eyes found Tony as soon as the man spoke and the god settled. He attempted to return the kiss but mainly just relaxed into Tony's touch. He watched as the IV was reset into his arm and leaned into Tony once more as he thought they would rest now. The sudden surge of magic through his veins to his damaged mind had the god jerking in Tony's arms and giving a soft gasp but no more than that. His magic searched out the medicine first determining whether it was friend or foe against Loki's need to heal. When it was sure that it was helping it set to work in assisting it. "Okay now..." Loki murmured even more tiredly than before. His magic would make him sleep to keep him from preventing the healing now that there was no threat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept Loki safe in his arms as he jerked slightly, knowing that the surge of magic had to affect him. Making sure Loki was comfortable once more, he kissed his cheek. “Sleep Loki….you’re safe here.” He said softly, petting his hair carefully. Sitting beside Loki, he continued to pet the god’s hair until he finally drifted off into sleep. Only then did he get up, stepping out of the room with Bruce to get some food and go to explain everything to Steve. As he left though, he had JARVIS promise to monitor Loki very closely, wanting to be notified of the slightest change.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when he was pressed to sleep once more. He relaxed again when the man combed fingers through his hair, he was soon out again. Loki didn't stir anymore when Tony left. Thor was in the room when Tony and Bruce arrived. "My brother is asleep and well then?" Thor questioned. Natasha and Clint entered the room soon after back in civilian clothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly to Thor’s question, moving to get a cup of coffee and begin to search through the fridge for something to eat. “He’s settled down and has his magic again. He’ll probably be asleep for a while, I wouldn’t expect him down stairs for a few days though. He'll probably keep himself curled up in bed or in his study until he feels 100%.” He said softly as he began to make himself a plate of food, his stomach rumbling already. Turning to the rest of the room when he put it in the microwave, he sighed, clearly happy to be home. Steve was sitting at the bar, fidgeting with a drink as he looked over everyone. He’d been kept strategically in the dark for almost his whole time and he was anxious to find out more, but he understood that everyone needed a few moments to settle. Tony noticed his nerves and chuckled. “It’s alright Steve, everyone’s fine. Sif and Fandral are awaiting trial on Asgard and aside from Loki, no one was injured, even if there was some close calls.” He said, trotting over to get himself some well deserved scotch.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:37 pm
MDaylus

"He will likely sleep for a good amount of each day if not for several days in a row." Thor nodded when Tony said that Loki was settled and had his magic once more. Natasha and Clint went about getting their own food and drink after Tony had both needing to eat. "My mother is settling into my guest quarters while she is here I will inform her of Loki's condition when she rejoins us." he continued.

"You should be prepared though Steve were losing half the team when they go to Asgard for the trial. Bruce, and Tony are going as well as Loki and Thor. We need someone up there who can help." Natasha stated. "I've already made arrangements to have cover here while they are gone though."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve was about to protest Tony’s casual words, when Natasha spoke and distracted him. Frowning as soon as she’d spoken, he shook his head. Replacing half the team with untrained, untested people?” he asked quickly.

Tony gave Natasha a smirk as Steve responded, one that clearly read as an ‘I told you so’ before he spoke. “To be fair, Rhodey will be filling for me. He may not have my brains, but I’ll give JARVIS some more leeway, it should compensate.” He said lightly, knowing that Steve liked Rhodey, something about them both being annoyed by Tony and being soldiers and all.

Steve gave a little huff. “Still, he hasn’t fought with us before, only with you.” He said, not at all impressed by the idea. They didn’t have an ideal team, but he trusted them and he knew how to use them to their best abilities in battle. He hated having to deal with knew people.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:34 pm
MDaylus

"No, they won't be untrained I know better than to do that to you. Yes they won't have worked with us before but some of them have worked in a team. We have The Thing coming in to take the Hulk's place. Rhodey for Tony and were used to Thor leaving every once in a while." Natasha stated giving Tony a soft glare when he shot her the I told you so look. She wasn't going to mention that they didn't have a replacement for Loki because he hadn't worked with them. She wondered when they came back if the younger god would work with them to take down threats. She would speak with Tony on it later, she had no doubt Loki would get bored when they were out on days at a time mission. "We can call them in as soon as you want to work with us before they leave." Natasha suggested.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games