Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:04 am
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
I'm wondering "Home" tab || I'm with "Tor"
I'm wearing honcholife tab ||Status

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆➖ ★ ➖ ✧

[Enter]

The arrival to the hospital had been nervous, leaving Hakem to reason with himself as how to be as confident in these proceedings as he was in any other life matter. It was the fact they did not have answers that rattled even him, but taking the drive as an opportunity to rattle his worries right back, he followed the red head inside with the sort of calm demeanor he had been known for keeping about himself. Truthfully, he simply did not wish to see his mate seriously ill, and even more earnestly secret, could not shake the paranoia that her mother’s sickness had been woken from some deep recess in her body, accelerated by her new supernatural dna. Whatever it was, the wolf’s main concern was to support his one and only, be the two legs she could stand on while whatever was going on in her head terrorized her more than anything that could possibly revolve in his. He moved to her size once they cleared the doorway, knowing from experience with Aubrey, the direction of the front desk. The scent of the facility made him feel germaphobic, one hand extending for the sanitizer pump positioned beside the entrance to dispense and rub the foaming substance between both hands. Then trotting after Victoria, he went about grazing over the faces in the room, only vaguely conscious to his habit of remembering them and studying their body language for signs of an impending threat. Who would be in a hospital, most were here in result of their own frailty. Still, to say perhaps someone hadn’t gotten a bit of bad news they would retaliate for, or really anything- there had been far too many shootings in this country as of late.

Hakem returned his gaze forward as the receptionist spoke, eyes flickering to Victoria’s frantic clicking nails before he moved close enough to press his arm to hers, huffing silently at the quiet woosh of the double doors of the inner hospital. He didn’t expect something so immediate, beginning to nod before both he and the woman were interjected. Who was Dr. Harvey? Only Aubrey could recommend a doctor from here, he quickly figured, head cocked slightly as he listened to the keyboard sound off. Thankfully the physician was available in another fifteen. Hakem watched Britney -catching her name tag as she turned- pass the clipboard over the counter, nodding once and reaching for his back pocket. "Of course, I have those right here." And he did, waiting as they were photocopied on the machine and handed back to him before stepped away from the desk. He made a trip to the vending machine not afar off, buying a cup of coffee and a bag of pretzels to sit beside his mate with, the latter tucked against his side for when she wasn’t concentrated and -per chance- in the mood while they waited. He sipped from his cup and looked over her work best he could with her head bowed over it, checking silently that she wasn’t so out of it to misprint any pertinent information. The wait was silent from then on, his brew barely touched despite just buying it. Tired as he was, the smell of the place made it difficult to settle his stomach or taste much else outside the smell itself.

The trip behind the patient doors was the usual song and dance he stood aside for, offering friendly nods of his head whenever he was taken notice of, before sticking to the back of the room near the magazines when they were released. He was confused by the cup in Victoria’s hands, watching her step out of the room before placing his coffee down on the table and walking the room to read each informational poster and brochure on the walls and counters. Even after Victoria rentered he was slow to sit, keeping his arms off the rests on either side of the chair and checking his phone to keep his mind occupied. "Aubrey told you about Dr. Harvey?" It could have been Tyrese or a different friend, but he highly doubted that. Said man knocked on the door after a short while, yet another brunette and a young one at that. Younger than them two? Maybe, but the fuzz on his jaw testified otherwise. Hakem preferred he be older and experienced. "Hakem." No extra sounds inside the syllables, a clean, smooth name with a long e in the second half. Ha-Keem. The ex-teacher shook the man’s hand, sitting once more after the brief half-rise to do so. Being ‘the fiancé’ rubbed him the wrong way in the verbal sense, after hearing it. It felt...trivial, frivolous. Disparaging. He cleared his throat. "Insomnia..." He added, eyeing Victoria as he heard the list out. It may not be helpful amongst the other straws, but he’d ask that the doctor help with that about as much as the nausea.

One fist tucked under his chin, watching the gauge on the pressure wheel, watching the end of the doctor's pen bob back and forth, and watching for Victoria to reveal anything else that may shed light on their medical case. When it came to questions, he couldn't imagine what to ask with such sparse details to go over. If Dr Harvey thought her symptoms were serious enough, he'd send them home with some form of medication. He thought, further, it may be offensive to ask if he knew what he was doing; still, it was in his right. "I'm not positive what effect this may have on any tests you feel the need to do, whether the results will be volatile...Victoria was human until about nine months ago. If results fluctuate or differ, or seem alarming. I only wonder how equipped the hospital and staff are to serve the...nonhuman community?" The first question was hard for him to work around, in his own mentality. He still found this topic difficult. He didn't hesitate to follow up with the other matter on his mind, nonetheless. "What was the urine test for? Is that standard for a sick visit?" The last time he was required to do so was for his job application process- once for Lehakoe and once for the Deck- both drug tests. But a sick visit?

OOC:

X

Y

Yummy Galaxxy

Z

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Lazy. I I Feeling: Nauseous; Frustrated. I I Funds: $3,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Victoria watched Hakem as he did the same to her, her gaze unwavering but nervousness enveloping her the more the doctor went on. Her fingers gripped along under the edge of the medical bed, still when Dr. Harvey came to check various bodily functions. Hospitals left her on edge. This left her on edge. A wary prickle of animalistic nerve left goosebumps on the back of her neck as she hunched her back in the slightest. The doctor slid his stethoscope back thoughtfully over his neck, seemingly unamazed by the revelation of a supernatural in his presence. No, this wasn't new. He had only assumed that was why the couple specifically requested for him. But it would explain Victoria's more rapid heartbeat. He ran his thumb and forefinger along the light scruff under his chin, looking back at Victoria midway through Hakem's question. "I can assure you this isn't the first instance this hospital has taken care of the non-human community. Though a lot of medical circumstances are a surprise since, of course, we can't know everything about an individual case as not every supernatural is the same, the hospital does try to make the best of every situation." He nodded with a small wink, looking to be proud of his answer. Was it something he had to say often?

Victoria was beginning to feel like an animal in a cage. "But I do appreciate you telling me. Would have made it a lot harder to interpret the results if I needed to run more tests." A halfhearted smile. He would try to make the best out of this situation, just as he did with every one of his patients. Finding the medical cure behind every supernatural mystery was something of an interest; both to know he was helping other people outside of the humans, although he was human himself, and to know there were still things in his field to be discovered. He ran his hands over his clipboard and rearranged the pen in his hand. "For gynecologist and sick visits, yes. We want to take the time to test each of our patient's sugar levels, creatine, etcetera, before we run any tests that might become unnecessary without taking any blood samples. Makes things a lot easier, especially with our supernatural patients." He eyed between Victoria and Hakem, and once, and if, they were satisfied, he'd turn to open the door and leave. "Give me just a few more minutes and I'll be back in, then we can discuss different possibilities for treatment depending on what we diagnose her with. Alright?" He smiled, turning the latch and softly closing the door behind him.

It was some time before the redhead spoke again. She sat, fidgeting with the drawstring on her sweatpants as she stared at the ground beneath her. She felt she looked bloated. Finally, turning her head away from him to avoid him seeing the tears welling, she spoke. "What if it's the same thing?" She tried to speak confidently, but it was a failed attempt. She sniffled. They were growing quickly and she wasn't used to crying. Very few times in her life had she ever given into it, her mother's death being a severe one. "The same as what Mom had." She pushed her sleeve to the end of her wrist, using it to harshly brush at the corners of her eyes, all still without facing him. There was only shame in showing weakness to the world around her. And because of it, she was beginning to feel nauseous. "What are they going to tell me? What are they going to tell you?" What would happen if she had to be confined to a bed? Too weak to move, too weak to eat, too weak to bother with anything? She thinned her lips.

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”

Hakem tapped the inside of his arm, a few inches down from the tendon in his wrist. It was better than tapping his foot, and less visible a nagging motion from the normally patient lupine. He exhaled, a very light shake of his head signaling he quite expected the hospital dealt with supernaturals, unavoidably. As to whether they had equipment to match the mass variations, or proper protocol- or whether they turned down many cases for lack thereof. But doing their best was likely the only answer he could ever be given, from any hospital. Doctor Harvey wasn't a woman, either; yet male practitioners alike saw women patients commonly. "Very well." If it was addressed then he could feel better about it, for better or worse the results in the end. Though, he noticed Victoria was tense still. He wondered if she would voice such, let the professional lay her fears to rest if he could. She was silent, however. "Of course. It's best if we're all fully informed."

"Right. Thank you." The urine test received the same sort of passive nod, the reasoning satisfactory before, when the doctor left, he pulled out his phone to google parts of the exchange he was less medically familiar with. "It sounds like we're in good hands." Victoria hadn't confirmed if Aubrey endorsed this practitioner, but Hakem had gotten his fill of the facts and put his phone away again. He even managed to down more of his coffee, looking up from nothing in particular when the red head spoke up. The male tucked part of his hair back with a swoop of his hand, tensing his throat slightly as he held his silence while she went on. It was out there now, finally, yet he hadn't tried to answer it for himself until this moment. "I don't know, Victoria. But whatever they say, if it is, we will get through it. And we are going to do our best to...to see that you beat it.."

He got up and moved to the bedside, sitting, though still at her back, with his hip to hers. Hakem sighed slowly, "And I'll take care of you every step of the way." This man wasn't going anywhere, this whole mate thing was eternal, even through the worst case scenario.

OOC:

X

Y

Yummy Galaxxy

Z

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Lazy. I I Feeling: Nauseous; Frustrated; Scared; Confused. I I Funds: $3,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Her shoulders betrayed her as she tried to keep still, shaken lightly by the held breaths she strained to demolish on approach. Would they tell her they didn't know what the issue was? Would they pull Hakem aside and inform him how many days she had left...? Her eyes squinted, staring at the wall, her back hunching forward to curl in to herself. Why did it feel so hot? At the feeling of his weight sink into the medical table, she slowly extended herself back into him, resting the edge of her shoulder blade against his bicep for comfort. She had never been an entirely clingy type, but his presence did provide solace whenever she needed it. The thought of him did- Soul mate or not, she couldn't deny the way he made her feel. She sniffed again, dragging the tight elastic of her sleeve across her eyes in a harsh manner until it practically stung. It had hardly been 10 minutes in the room and she wanted it to be over - her stress compelling her to believe it had been closer to hours. The clock perched above diagram posters ticked almost menacingly, timing her patience, waiting for the moment she couldn't stand any more.

It felt like years worth of silence before there was a quick knock on the door, Dr. Harvey stepping in before the third could entirely finish. By now the tears had dried, more or less, and the only visible telltales were the slightly pink whites of her eyes. She inhaled through her stuffy nose, placing the top of her hand against her nostril in an attempt to clear it somewhat, and waited for the doctor to speak.
                  "Now Ms. Tori, let's have a looksie." He tapped his tongue on and off against the back of his teeth, humming as he did so and sliding onto a rolling stool beside him. His black dress shoes waddled him towards the couple as he tapped mindlessly along the edge of the paper and bobbed his head back and forth. A page lifted, dropped, and followed by a third page being lifted instead. "It looks like you wrote infertile on your medical history?" He pursed his lips thoughtfully. Victoria squinted, unsure of what direction he was taking this in. No other doctor aside from her gynecologist had seemed to mention it aloud; and it certainly wasn't something she enjoyed hearing often. But she had mostly come to terms with it all those years ago. "Yes." He tapped the edge of the clipboard again, quietly mulling over the thoughts running through his head. The clock ticked. "Based on the test results, you may want to consider the possibility that you're pregnant."

It took several moments for the words to sink in. And even so they were barely an echo of the man's nonchalant tone. "N... No." It wasn't a matter of stubbornness, nor was it the idea of not wanting to be so, but she shook her head lightly nonetheless. It was the sheer fact of the matter that she had been told so at a young age and ergo, wasn't possible. But for some reason, still Dr. Harvey nodded, only listing off the confirmed symptoms she had written not thirty minutes ago.
                  "Nausea, food aversion, fatigue... It would explain the insomnia, what feel to be hot flashes-" She stared. He wasn't serious. "But I'm infertile." Her voice was insistent. "I understand that you were, but it could be possible that the transformation you underwent to become a lupine species from your original human descent, excuse my lack of medical terminology here, healed, if you will, that part of your body. That's the only sense I can make of it. Now if you like I can run some additional tests, see if perhaps there was an error on the paperwork, even send you to a recommended gynecologist, but I truly do believe that you are pregnant, Ms. Porter. All of the symptoms and paperwork line up to that result." He turned the clipboard around to hold it out to either one of them. Her shock had caused him to revert to a less formal name. Her lips remained parted, at a complete loss for words. What was she supposed to say?

What was she supposed to do? For 14 years she had been bearing this truth; not that she minded as much in the later years. But now... She glanced to Hakem for advice, confusion lacing each individual facial feature from the tip of her furrowed brows to her bottom lip. Her hands sat balled in her lap. She was still in disbelief, subconsciously convinced she would wake from a dream at any given moment. Them? Them? Have a child?

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:08 am
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”

Hakem wasnt sure, in this moment, whether silence was a regular, normal thing for him. He wasn't entirely talkative, nor did he expect idle chit chat at a time like this. Just the same, the standard hospital silence felt stuffy, even for what his ears could pick up on outside of the room. Coughing and the busy bustling of feet throughout the halls, mostly. Breathing itself seemed too loud for this type of silence, the male straining to adjust on the paper coverings on the medical bed without making the noise much more disturbing. He was able to relax once Victoria reclined against him, but exhaled nonetheless. If only things would go back to normal. Back when their biggest disagreement was over whether to change her. Unless that was the cause of all this. Was her core dna not compatible? Did it accelerate some underlying ailment that would have gone under the radar if not for the change? Hakem knew part of him regretted it, but never so much if it resulted in this. She would stay his responsibility whether or not this was the case, though he would not like to have that extra information on his shoulders behind it.

Dr. Harvey interrupted his thoughts of how he would manage all the care and medical appointments, upon his nearly quiet coming in the room. Hakem would move off the table if asked, but for the moment would prefer staying where he was as he watched the brunette male slide forward on a wheeled stool.It was found, in the back of his mind, a small prayer to something that she be okay; healthy. These were hardly deathly symptoms, but again, not knowing could really play on one's mind, especially for a species that so rarely fell ill. He watched the paper's flip, his expression a steady inexpressiveness as he pressed his weight into his palms, minute sweat making the paper stick to his skin. The wolf had always struggled to emote, felt his face refuse to change even as he became baffled by the doctor's question. He often had to consciously choose how to move each feature, but this time, left it blank so as not to show the immediacy of his thoughts. Was something wrong with her reproductive system stemming from her infertility? An infection? Disease?

He was willing to believe either of those vastly more than the possibility of her being pregnant. His nostrils flared as he inhaled ruggedly, lips pressing slightly thinner as he blinked several times. Victoria said what he was thinking, though with less conviction than his skeptic mind. It was simply impossible. Her symptoms could point to a lot of things, things that had better chances of suspecting. Bu this? "But that was- months ago, nearly a year. There's no way we wouldn't have known or- or noticed something like that." Hakem tried to explain simply, leaning over and taking the clipboard held their way. Looking at it between both hands, it wasn't as though any of it made sense to him, yet his head shook the same, looking up again as Victoria turned to him. "Yes. Further testing would be appropriate." It was a confident affirmation, but at the same time, his brows lightly pushed inwards. That was ridiculous, right? This was ridiculous.

OOC:

X

Y

Yummy Galaxxy

Z

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Lazy. I I Feeling: Nauseous; Frustrated; Scared; Confused. I I Funds: $3,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Dr. Harvey rolled his shoulders and watched the edge of the clipboard as the couple looked speechless with each other. Both of them were confused - and he couldn't say he wasn't slightly either. He had heard of transformations... Changing the human body, but not quite as drastically as fixing infertile scarring. "Every human body reacts differently to every drug, I can only imagine the differences in a supernatural toll on it." Of course, that was no medical response, but what could he say? Even he was baffled. It was possible, sure, but science couldn't explain if it was plausible. He cleared his throat again and scooted over to the nearby counter, sitting up to wash his hands and nodding along with Hakem's request. "I'll send in the nurse. We'll take two blood samples and get back to you both with the testing by Tuesday at the latest. I don't think they make outbound phone calls over the weekend and I'm not sure how long the lab stays open either." Shaking his hands out he turned on his heel and smiled to the two. "If you both need anything from me at all or notice any other changes over the weekends, please give the hospital a call and let them know you're one of my patients. They'll patch you through right away. But otherwise, both of you have a good weekend, okay? We'll get this figured out." And with that and a final nod, Dr. Harvey was on his way out, closing the door behind him.

More silence began to spread over the void of speech. Tick. Tick. Tick. Victoria's eyes hardly lifted from the corner of the room, still attempting to even find how any of what the man said to be true. No, he had to be wrong - a misdiagnosis. It was a medical opinion and they could find many, many more and wait for her blood tests to come through next week. Her skin prickled at the idea of it. For so long she had convinced herself she was perfectly fine with not having a child, had accepted that she would spend the rest of her life open and available, but without a family aside from whatever husband came along, if one came along back then. And then, Hakem had made an appearance years later in her life. Her breathing had slowed immensely and for a moment, she wondered if she were at all. "...Hakem-" She began breathlessly, but before she could begin the thought beginning to form, the nurse was much quicker this time, a set of vials in one hand, and a needle like piece of equipment and stress ball in the other. She was short, curt.
                  "Have you eaten today?" She shook her head. "Go ahead and place your arm out for me." As Tori did so, the woman began to roll up her sleeve and wrap what looked to be beige tape-like gauze tightly around her bicep, just above her elbow. She stayed quiet, listening to the woman's instructions, flinching in the slightest when the needle was placed into her, but steadying her hand over the stress ball.

All the while she eyed Hakem on occasion, both worried and confused on his lack of conversation; though she realized - not that either of them would feel comfortable holding such in front of a stranger. Thinning her lips, the nurse switched vials, letting Victoria pump a few moments longer before finishing up, cleaning the wound, and laying a band-aid on it while giving instruction on what to avoid doing for the next few hours. A sense of relief overwhelmed the redhead. The visit was finally over and they could leave this God forsaken place. Almost eagerly she sank off the bed and awaited for Hakem to follow her out the nursing office, peeking around the corner like a timid fox; practically expecting for anyone to come lunging down the hallway. "Can we leave now?"

whiters4

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:54 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pain: - "Just the usual" | Mood: Calm but nervous | Company: Alone | Previous Post: -

Items at hand:

Sleeves
    • notebook and writing materials
    • Fuxiao the sword

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

Lin Yinrou walked to her new work place in silence. It had been quite a long time since she had worked on a western medicine styled practicum but here she was. Hopefully, her knowledge on chinese medicine could augment for what she has not been updated on. The white haired immortal pondered some more, mentally reviewing the things she had learned through the years in regards to treating patients as she made her way to the door. She figured she could probably help out with the pharmacy if needed- or maybe offer night shift since she could ruin her health as recklessly as ever and never be in danger of death. Maybe, she could help with patient diet if they're in confinement?....

She sighs. It really had been a long time. While she was plenty updated with Chinese herbal medicine, the last time she'd worked with Western medicine was around the second world war....? Probably thereabout, her sense of time was distorted at this point and decades seemed like much smaller units of time. In those decades, she's sure there had been more progress. Didn't they uncover a cure to leprosy?... What were the chances that she'd get to apply Taoist theory to this practice? That would probably only apply if in walked through the door was a magical beast or an individual who practiced something similar to qi/ki/chi based internal alchemy and even then what were the chances of that? She scratches the back of her head, undignified in frustration before running the hand she'd scratched with down the length of her hair with another sigh. 'Oh well' She thinks. 'No point in worrying about it now. Come what may, I'm already here.'

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Concentration (1 )
  • (sustain)My sleeves(Inside/Outside) - more storage - 1/-

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>the usual headache - +1 - is a constant, doesn't stack or change
>storage spell sustain - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 2

//OOC:
asbloodrunscold

Falling Scattered Petals

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:44 am
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Nervous 】【Company: Reo (unconsious) 】【 Wallet: $960 】

[[Enter]]

Lilianna grunted as she finally made it to the hospital. Luckily it wasn't too busy as she looked around. He was fortunantly the only one in the ER at the moment so they could start working on tending his needs right away. She dropped him on a chair, giving a big sigh of relief, catching her breath for a moment. She slowly got up, groaning a bit, and started walking over to the reception desk. "Hey, can you clock me in? I'm gonna work on this guy over here." As she motioned to Reo, still unconsious and barely even staying in his chair. She took a clipboard, a pen, and the paperwork to be filled out as she walked back over to Reo.

She looked at the guy, still knocked out, tilting her head to the side as she glanced down at the paperwork. She didn't even know this guy or his name. 'Perhaps... he has an ID or something of the sort?' Lilianna thought, putting down the clipboard and started to frisk the man. Her face turned redder with embarassment, but luckily no one else was really there. She was basically feeling up this guy. She tried to shake the thought out her head, trying to convince herself that she's doing this for his own benefit. As she pat his side pocket, her face lit up, pulling out a phone. She turned the phone, observing it and the cracks as she tried to turn on the screen. 'Of course it's locked...' Lilianna pouted in her head, returning the cracked screen phone to his pocket. She stood back up with a huff, with hands on her hip trying to figure out what else to do and where else to search. Her face became flustered red as she came across another idea. 'I better find something' Lilianna thought, her face getting redder by the moment as she approached the unconsious man again. Slowly, she leaned his body against hers, lifting it slightly as she tries to feel his back pockets. Her face grew to be a bright red, warm and completely flustered. 'Oh my God, I'm touching his butt. I'm touching his butt. what the ********> Lilianna repeated in her head as she tried to hurriedly find anything in his back pocket. 'I'll just hold on to this...' Lilianna thought, putting the wallet in her pocket, not wanting to go through the whole process again to put back the wallet.

"For Mr. Reo Masamune." Lilianna perked up, helping the nurse put Reo on the hospital bed as she walked beside him to his room. She briefly explained to the doctor of what happened and helped out in any way possible. Once they arrived to his room, she pulled out the wallet, putting it on the desk next to him. "Thank you for bringing him in Ms. Aiyumi. Looks like he was drugged according to the bloodworks and his body seems to be a bit battered. But he should be fine." The doctor explained, looking through the results paperwork. Lilianna nodded along, glimpsing over at him relieved that he'll be okay. "I'll stay with him to make sure he's stable and in good condition." Lilianna replied, and the doctor nodded walking out of the room. Lilianna adjusted the IV lines, and recording down his physical examination with the sound of the heartbeat monitor in the background. She had a shy smile on her face, glad to hear that the sound of his heartbeat returning back to normal.

【 OOC: Sorry if it's super long! 】

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:34 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

In the background, he could hear the disturbing sounds of his phone's alarm as his consciousness faded back an forth into the darkness. There were several glimpses of light struggling its way to his system to even determine his current situation. The patient's eyes fluttered open and squinted in an attempt to sharpen the blurred vision before him. They surveyed the deserted blue-white-colored schemed room until they landed on a familiar silhouette standing right beside him. His mind forced his unresponsive arm to reach out for the maiden's delicate wrist in attempts to pull her to join him in his slumber. If successful, he would then wrap his arms around her and treat her like a body pillow, burying his face in her hair. "You changed your shampoo?" He stated in a low voice.

COMPANY :: Body Pillow
                                          LOCATION :: In bed in one of the hospital rooms
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::He's still half asleep or should I say still delusional from the drug
                                          x Winter Bunny x

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:11 am
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Confused/Flustered 】【Company: Reo "Masamune" 】【 Wallet: $960 】

Lilianna jolted by surprise as she felt his hand grab on to her wrist, but then was pulled onto the bed with him. She gave a quiet yelp, and her face turning pink all over again, turning deeper shades as he started holding her in a more affectionate way. She felt his face in her hair, his breath down her neck as her face was now hot and red. "Whu-what are you talking about?!" Lilianna stuttered, her mind and heart now racing again. She gave a small gulp, hearing his voice, deep but sultry whispers to her ears. 'What is going on?! Oh God, what's happening? If I get caught like this I can get in so much trouble.' Lilianna thought in panic, looking around. The door was closed, and the curtain was pulled completely closed, at least giving them the privacy and the peace of mind that no one sees her in such a situation. Her face filled with confusion and flustered, she was also just stunned by this drugged man. Never had she been in this situation, as she felt and heard her own heartbeat beat louder and harder than the heart monitoring system.

Lilianna took a deep breath, in attempt to calm herself down, covering her face with her hands in the process. After a few more deep breaths, she finally calmed down a bit, as she looked over to the desk which had some cotton balls and a bottle of alcohol. She reached over to grab them, putting some alcohol on the cotton ball before turning over to face him. Her face became as red as a tomato, as his breath could be felt now on her face, just a few inches away. Her heartbeat started getting faster, as she took a closer observation with her dark brown eyes, blinking a few times. Her attention then turned to the blood on his face, as she gently dabbed at them, trying to keep things as painless as possible. Her face focused on his reactions, as she could hear quite moans as she put the alcohol over his cuts, whispering a quiet apology everytime he does make a groan or scrunch up his face.

【 OOC: xxx 】

Remses

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:45 pm

Suzumiya Reosaki

Eyes fluttered closed as soon as he felt the comfortable feeling of her warmth. His world was enveloped with darkness once more. This time, however, it was with a hint of her sweet scent. His mind still cannot completely decipher her retort. Still, the corner of his lip curved upward in satisfaction for he could feel his pillow's restlessness in his embrace. He could not careless of what she said but he was grateful for giving him a taste of serenity despite his current condition. Slowly his grip eased up a little giving her freedom to shift in her position. Normally, he would have held her still but it would take much effort for him do it as of the moment. As he was about to completely go back into slumber he found himself groaning the moment he felt the antiseptic made contact with his wound. A flash of light forced itself into his now blazing eyes making him grip onto the feeble wrist that made him feel the sudden surge of pain. His eyebrows drew together as his jaw began to clench. Last time he checked he was with a curvy blonde and not with a plain little brat. "Who the F*** is this chick?" Thankfully, he has not fully recovered yet or else he might risk breaking it. That said, he pulled her closer that their faces were about an inch apart. "If you still love your precious life, I highly suggest you start talking." There was no hint of humanity in his words. Living for several years now made him learn that even the most delicate flower can be poisonous. There's no way he would let his guard down again.

COMPANY :: Some random chick
                                          LOCATION :: In bed in one of the hospital rooms
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::I hope he doesn't scare her too much
                                          x Winter Bunny x

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image
【 Feeling: Embarassed, surprised 】【Company: Reo 】【 Wallet: $960 】

Lilianna winced as the man grabbed on to her wrist. She try to pull herself away from him, her face going into a pout. "H-hey! You were the one that pulled me onto the bed!" Lilianna accused, as she pulled herself off the bed, straightening her clothes which still had some of Reo's blood on it. She gave a sigh, trying to recollect herself. "You fell out of the window and I brought you in. You were also drugged, but your system is being cleaned out right now. Try not to move too much since you still got IVs in you." Lilianna quickly spit the words out, avoiding direct eye contact and crossing her arms. She gave a pause, looking over at the monitor that was beeping. She glanced over at him in the corner of her eye, then walked over to the clipboard with the paperwork, holding it so it partially covers her face. Lilianna took another deep breath, and releasing it in a form of a sigh. "I'm sorry for startling you. I'm Lilianna, one of the nurses working here. May I... finish tending your wounds?" Lilianna apologized with sincerity, as she approached him with another clean cotton ball with alcohol, holding the ball only an inch away from another wound, waiting for his consent.

【 OOC: Maybe a little. But I don't blame him ^^; 】

Remses

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:01 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

Eyes rolled upon hearing her foolish rebuttal. If she hated it, then she would have forced her way out of his embrace the moment he pulled her in. "I see... so that's why you were way too comfortable being my body pillow." Suddenly, it felt like he was just hit by a race-car allowing his prey to escape. He groaned deeply as his hand reached for his side. He remained in that position for about a few seconds before he could breathe normally. A long sigh came out of his lips, tilting his head upwards in relief and tried to fully comprehend what the maiden just explained to her. Him being partially deaf was of no help at the moment.

An eyebrow rose once he was able to decipher her message. Indeed, his hand was accessorized by the IV. How can he not see that? Moreover, the female was wearing a scrub suit. His situation was getting clearer now. It wasn't his phone that was alarming but the contraption monitoring his heartbeat. He reached for his side pocket and was relieved to feel his it was there. After confirming it, he threw his legs to the edge of the bed and helped himself up.

Before he was capable to do anything, he found himself insignificantly retreating away from the lethal weapon the nurse has is her hand. His gaze went from to cotton ball to meet hers. Somehow her actions aroused a disgusting taste in his mouth. "Why, aren't you an angel." He said with a sweet smile as he reached to hold to her hand ever so lightly only to lower it down. Pushing himself up, he would then place his hand over her shoulder closing in his lips to her ears. "But I'm afraid I might just eat you all up if I stayed." He breathed against her ear.

It was his way to distract her while he was pulling all of the contraptions off his body. By the time they parted, he was already seated at the window sill. "Which reminds me, I'll be back to collect my new phone." If he couldn't get one from the bartender at Neon Lights then maybe he could from this nurse. She appeared to be quite submissive, quite easy to manipulate. With that said, he pulled out his phone to show her the massive crack on its screen. "Until we meet again." With a playful wink, he jumped off the 4th-floor landing safely on the ground and vanished into the streets of uptown Soleil.

COMPANY :: Lilianna Aka Pillow
                                          LOCATION :: In bed in one of the hospital rooms >>> jumped out out the window from the 4th floor
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Lets have him escape for now, shall we?
                                          x Winter Bunny x

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out