Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:07 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Looking down at Arion Kamen put his hand down away from his head and ended up taking Arions hand he looked down at the elemental then and smiled a bit. "dizzy spell. Seems I'm still not used to being dominate."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Bringing Kamens hand down to his lips and kissed the back of Kamens hand, lightly running his lips against Kamens knuckles
"Would you like me to take control then?"he asked smiling up at his dragon. "Though I do enjoy the sight of you taking control" he said with a sinful smile.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:52 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled and blushed a bit he glanced away before looking back at the elemental. "Maybe...another night...I need to ease into it. Besides how much fun would it be if I got the handle of it all at once?" he said with a slight smile and chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smiling once more, Arion brought Kamen down and kissed him, his hands once more fisted up Kamens hair as he kissed him, his left hand slowly released Kamens hair and slowly traveled down Kamens back and pulled him down against his body
"Very well then, I shall take over then" he said with an almost seductive purr, kissing Kamens neck and lightly niping at it, before rolling them over, and loomed over him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen closed his eyes when he was brought down for a kiss, when then he was flipped over he opened his eyes again and this time his face was blushing at he looked up at the looming elemental and smiled lightly. "Okay then,"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion stare and smile became tender at Kamen smile, leaning down once more, his kisses were soft, just a light caress, his fingers rested on his jaw, and his other hand rested at Kamens waist, Arion, though having taken control, had decided to go slow and gentle, trying to make sure Kamen was nice, comfortable and loose, before taking anything farther.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

When Arion started Kamen felt a chill run down his spine, his eyes closed and his head tilted back a little. He could tell how slow and gentle Arion was being that he was going to take his time. Gently bringing his hands up he wrapped them arround the Elemental holding him close.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen was downstairs, making his final rounds, everyone was a sleep and four of the guard dogs had curled at the feet of some of the other workers. Turning off lights and blowing out candles, Bowen made his way back to his room. But for some reason, something did not seem right, he decided that it was just the wind howling outside.
That is, until one of the only phones in the entire manor began ringing.
"What on earth?" he quietly asked, it was past midnight, no one should be calling at this time, not even Arion associates.
Right as he walked in the direction of the phone he heard banging at the front door.
At this Bowen cursed and glared towards the entrance, but the banging wouldnt stop.
With a quiet curse, Bowen rushed towards the door and checked who it was, and was a bit surprised to say the least, when he saw the werewolf from the mountain tops, on the other side of the door.
The male looked disstraught as he knocked once more.
"Xavier? What are you doing here?" Bowen asked, stepping aside for the male to walk in.
At that point Bowen realized that it was not the wind that was howling, it had been Xavier.
Xavier walked in and coughed a little before Bowen closed the door "I came to warn you, there seems to be some unwanted guest-" the werewolf began saying, before the phone went off again.
LEtting out an exasperated sigh, Bowen lifted his hand at Xavier "Excuse me for a minute" he said and walked towards the phone.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Since Caleb was a farily light sleeper, he woke when he heard lots oof sounds, startung with howling outside, the wind. What made him sit up though in confusion was hearing a distant ring. "Was that the phone?" who would be calling the mansion at this godly hour? Getting up he put on his usual clothes and left his room, by then he heard banging on the front door and he arrived in the main hall just in time to see Bowen let a wolf in. He blinked as he listened to the two speak then looked at the phone as it rang once more and Bowen went to answer it. He got a bad feeling about the whole thing and he bit his lip, he knew something was odd from the moment he had woken up that day. He ran for Bowen then and got in his way. "No Sir Bowen, don't answer that."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen looked down at Caleb, his stare was emotionless, but he knew exactly how the human felt, he was feeling the same about the situation, he turned back to the hall, but by that time, the phone had gone silent.
"Bowen-" Xavier began saying when a coughing fit attacked him, placing his hand to his chest, Xavier curled into himself.
Placing a hand on the males back, Bowen rub it for him, in a soothing manner and looked up at Caleb "Please make him a tea, chamomile, lemon and mint" Bowen said and groaned when the phone started going off again.
Once Xavier was done coughing he nudged him in Calebs direction "Please watch over him, I must answer the phone, otherwise they will continue to call and I rather they not wake up the master" Bowen said in a cold voice as he once more headed towards the phone.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:26 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

of corse Bowen wouldnt listen to him, all the man had to do was tske the phone like out of the wall but no. He groaned and looked at Xavier, despite hios better judgment he left the room to go get the man some tea.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Wait" Xavier said through his coughing, still gripping his chest "Th-they're c-coming" he said coughing once more "th-the forest....its in pain" Xavier said as Bowen lead him to a seat.
As he spoke, Bowen narrowed his eyes, "They?" he asked, and looked over his shoulder at the ringing phone. He could feel the hairs at the back of his neck standing on end, the unease feeling growing stronger.
"Th-they're looking for this mansion.....th-the forest....th-the forest is ke...keeping...them...at bay" Xavier continued while Bowen rubbed his back.
"They wont find the mansion, I promise, this mansion has a protective barrier that prevents uninvited, and unwanted people from approaching" he continued, as a matter of fact, the only reason why Arions coworkers and Xavier managed to find the place by is because of how many times they have been invited themselves.
AS the phone began ringing a fourth time, Bowen cursed and rushed over to it.
"Hello, wh-"

"Put him on the phone"
a dark and deep voice cut him off from the other end.
"I beg your pardon?" Bowen replied with narrowed eyes as he forced himself to be polite.

"Put the damn demon on the phone, ANCIENT"
the male on the other end said on a growl.
"Sir, do you realize what time it is?" Bowen said calmly, as he could hear some sort of cracking on the other side.

"Dont wast my time, get him on the phone now. Unless"
the male said causing Bowen to narrow his eyes even more "You wouldnt want you human to suffer. Now would you" the male said.
"Im sorry sir, but I dont know what you are talking about" Bowen said once more, trying to be calm and collected.
He heard some sort of a nasty reply from the other side, follwed by some sort of movement and a muffled speak.
For a moment, all he heard was quiet wheezing and a weak
"hah....F@*% OFF Douchbag"as soon as it was spoke, there was a loud crack, some coughing and spitting. It was weak, it was strained, but it was clear, it was Leons voice.
"Speak scum, he can hear you"
even Bowen could hear the dark sense of satisfaction on this side
Once more with the wheezing and weak coughing
"I-Im sorry...Sir...they got me...and t-to-" before Leon could finish speaking their was another audible crack as he was hit.
"Now, put him on the phone, or this one will die a slow death"
he said, as a far and muffled pained scream could be heard, along with the males dark sinister laugh.
Bowen ground his molars, and gripped the phone tighter, he had no choice, he would have to get Arion, or Leon would pay the price.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb returned with some tea as Bowen was on the phone, he looked at him as he walked over to Xavier and held the tea out for him, not taking his eyes off of Bowen, something was most deffinitlyy wrong.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen let out a quiet curse and heard the male laugh once more.
"Its elementals...isnt is?" Bowen asked looking in Xaviers direction, who only nodded before thanking Caleb for the tea, and drank from it, calming down the coughing as soon as the first sip hit his throat.
Closing his eyes tightly, Bowen took the phone away from his face and let out an angered sigh.
He had no other option than to tell Arion about the phone call, they would try to find him through another way if they didnt, and they would go so far as to destroy the forest.
"Keep him company" Bowen said as he left them to go and get Arion.

Upstairs Arion was sleeping soundly next to Kamen, one arm draped over the males hip, the other under his pillow and the thin bed cover had beennearly kicked off.
A loose strand of Kamens hair had tickled his nose.
Sniffling, Arion shoot his head, enough to actually wake him up a little to see Kamen and how the had fallen asleep.
With a small drowsy smile, Arion leaned down and kissed his forehead while bringing the bed cover up to Kamens arm.
He was about to fall back a sleep, when he caught body heat on the other side of his door.
Narrowing his eyes, he looked back at KAmen and gave him a soft kiss, as to not wake him up. Pulling the bed cover up higher on Kamen, he didnt want anyone to see his bare flesh, not even Bowen, slowly and carefully, he got out of bed and pull on some pants, and walked to the door to see what it was that they wanted.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded at Bowen as he watched him head upstaries all he could do was watch he looked Xavier then towards the phone. He was trying to make sence of all this.

Kamen moved a little when he senced Arion move about but all he did was hold the sheets tighter to himself and lightly mumble in his sleep "Ramen...thats not food...flavored cardbored..."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games