Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

It seemed the strange man was selling some fruit maybe? She couldn't really tell at the moment as Kuro and Fisher were fussing over her face being green. " My face...?" The poor blonde had no idea what was going on. She slowly touched each side of her face and then her forehead. She shouldn't be sick, but it looked and felt like it,Kuro then stated Luka was still pretty even with a green face and the girl got a little flustered. If Luka did not have a green face and wasn't feeling like she was her face would of turned red by now. " U-Um..." She turned her head to Fisher and the stranger who were talking about some kind of fruit by the looks of it and a couple. Luka turned her head behind her to see if there was a couple behind her that wanted the soul mate fruit but there was not anyone there.

Fisher then spoke to asked if she wanted to try it and she slowly turned her head to face the ginger. Wait they were talking about her and Fisher as a couple!? Thats what people saw them as!? " H-Huh?" Well Fisher did tackle her every time he saw her and they did hold hands quite a bit so it was no surprise that people thought they were a couple the way they act but... Were they a couple? No,no,no Fisher wouldn't think of her in that way! No one ever did! Looking at Fisher, trying to proses all this in she slowly nodded. It was just some fruit that they had to eat right? It wasn't like anything was going to happen when they eat it, plus maybe just some food in the girl would make her feel better.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Negative and sick?
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The oldest brother looked at his younger brother who now had bright green hair and a smirk just painted across his face. Blaze blinked at his hot bun was taken away and then was told it tasted fine. " What the heck!? Out off all the days this had to happen it had to happen today with all this great food to try!?" Blaze pouted as he crossed his arm, almost acting like a child. Ailsinn then told him to look at his hair and he looked at her confused. " What do you mean? Whats wrong with my hair?" He touched it, thinking that maybe got stuck in it before her wondered all a little to find something he could look at himself to see what was wrong. Shinzo watched him walk off before Ailsinn offered him some of her food and he looked at it with a blank look for a long while before leaning down and tacking a bite, right out of his hand. She stood back up, chewing with that same blank look on his face, looking straight ahead. "Why do people even like this good...?"

Not long after Blaze's yelling could be heard down a couple of booths. "Shinzo!!! My hair!!! What did you do to my hair!?" He yelled, running back to them with his hands on his head. " Look what you did to me!" The younger one shoved his head into the older ones face and all Shinzo did was burst out laughing. " What are you talking about? I think it looks good on you, after all you hare half Scottish no?" Shinzo asked with a smirk as Blaze was shaking his head back in forth like a little kid. " That is not the point here Shinzo!"

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist giggled, but inwardly, she couldn't help but to feel bad for a little towards Blaze. Some curses were meant to be endured alone by the receiver, while others would be spread towards the target. Shinzo's hands changing the color when touching something was one proof of that.

It wasn't long before the red-head's scream was close to her peripheral hearing, being just a couple of booths' distance. Once again, the sibling antics commenced, and she was now laughing. At the bespectacled man's remark about his younger brother's heritage, that's when her guffawing ceased. "Wait, half-Scottish? I'm actually pure Australian. Oz's where my home is... well, was, until it was razed by fallen angel hunters, my family's enemies, during the war. I'm actually the only family member who survived just because I ended up stumbling through the portal that leads me to Soleil City. Plus, my house is in Etoile, so you can drop by my place if you want."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Aislinn couldn't help but watch as Blaze walk away from the group wondering what the matter was wrong with his hair. She then looked over at Shinzo when he took a bite of funnel cake right out of her hands. But she couldn't help but tilt her head when he asked something sort of strange to her in the female shaman's opinion. "What do you mean?" She asked before hearing Blaze's yelling from a couple of booths down. Then without a second thought the woman began to laugh at the two Shakaku brothers antics. As she was laughing, the woman couldn't help but wonder in her head, how long it had been since she had actually laugh like this. It had been quiet awhile, well over six years since she had laugh without a care. Aislinn's laugh soon began to die down after a while and she was smiling at Shinzo and Blaze before she once again took a few bites out of her funnel cake, not caring that a bit of powdered sugar had gotten onto her face near her mouth and right cheek.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit and Shinzo's yukata jacket
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: Its been a long time since I've laughed.
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurishuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Solemn [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts:It seems something strange is happening...}

The female had rolled her eyes at Fisher’s overly happy mood. She felt like he would wind up breaking his face due to him smiling so much. Therefore that was the only reason she answered for him. That, and it was fun to mess with overly happy people in general. She could tell the boy liked Luka. Anybody could.

Kuro was suddenly very interested in the hooded figure in front of her. She presumed it was a male from the voice and though she did not portray this interest outright, her eyes had sparked ever so slightly. Why was she interested? Well for more than one reason. Not only did he not react the way she had thought, his expression and that of seemingly mocking her was something she wasn’t quite used to. After all, most dared not do such a thing lest face her wrath. There was also the wondering of what trick the male had played to have a puff of smoke to elict and the fruit being gone from his hands after. For her, she had heard rumors about the island but like always, dispelled the notion of such irrationalism. After all, she tended to believe only after seeing.

Another thing Kuro had found interesting about the male was that he proceeded to ignore her. This was something she could not let slide. Two could play whatever game he was at, a small hint of a smile having formed across her lips for the briefest of moments after he had turned away. Though it was soon to disappear with her face going back to the everlasting stoicness. ”Fisher”~ Kuro paused for a moment to deliberately walk around so that she was next to Fisher and facing the male again. ”If you want to believe in this then be my guest. However…if you take from this person. I might have to re-consider letting you stay in my home…Though I might be able to be persuaded to change my mind on the topic at hand...even letting Luka come over to spend the night sometime.~” Kuro’s voice was ice cold with just the hint of what could possibly be playfulness. Though it was more of a challenge. It would seem she was addressing both Luka and him. But she was more so directing it at the hooded figure. She had never said she was nice and blackmailing wasn’t below her. Part of her wanted to see just how badly this male wanted to sell the fruit or if there was something else he was trying to accomplish. To find the real reason. She already saw that the two wanted to try it so that wasn’t really the problem. Though in truth. No one ignored her and got away with it.

OOC:
User Image
oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:36 pm

" Yes this little mutt here is half Scottish." Shinzo said as he looked at little violinist. So she was a angel? That explained the aura around her. " Hey don't call me a mutt! Shinzo my hair!" Blaze snapped at him and Shinzo just shrugged. " You should not of shoved that hot bun in my mouth then." He simply stated and Blaze puffed his cheeks. " I will shove a dozen hot buns in your mouth after what you just did!" That made Shinzo raise a brow before a evil smirk was painted across his face. " Oh really? You want to try?" The blue flamed fox asked as he raised his hand, cracking his knuckles while doing so. " Uh... O-On second thought I will pass on that." The now green haired man stepped back a few steps but Shinzo only stepped closer, sticking his hand out.

" Aw come now, give it a try mutt."
" I said I would pass!"
" Chickening out?"
" Don't come any closer or I will say it!"
" Say what now? Call for help?'
" ONII-CHAN!~"

Blaze did it, he said the one thing that Shinzo hated most being called. The two brothers were quite for a moment before Shinzo's face turned more angry. " Blaze..." He growled and a blue flamed lit in his hand. " How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!?" Shinzo snapped, ready to reach out for Blaze but Blaze took a run for it, closer to the water away from the water. " Get back here!" And the older brother went after the younger one.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: fine
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Mood: Fine
Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just smiled as she watched the siblings squabble, knowing that it would just a way for the two to bond. Honestly, she felt envious, being the only child. She could only hope that they would be back in one piece after that trivial scuffle.

She then turned to Aislinn. "Well, can you tell me more about yourself? You may already know who I am through the talk a few seconds ago."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:33 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Walking along Nomelle looked to the sign when he pointed to it. Her long hair swishing with the movement. Grinning she liked how he went along with her playfulness. It was nice to do something out of the norm, she wished events and such were around more often. Walking over the the stand stepping lightly and gracefully as her hips swayed she released his hand to reach up touching the animal that looked like a cute bird. It actually kind of looked like Damean.
"Let's play.."

Nomelle pointed to the beverage of choice "Alcohol of course~" she hummed as the vendor set up the game for the two. He then counted down and Nomelle took her stance. Her cleavage was very visible as she leaned over to get ready to grab the cup. 3..2...1..Grabbing the cup Nomelle downed it as fast as she could swallow then the challenge began, flip the cup. Setting it up she took a moment before trying to flips the cup a few times. Growling every time she missed it. "Win win huh? I really want that bird~" She cooed.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Aroused & Playful ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: Sorry...going through some stuff }

Hope the kind

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Watching as both Shakaku brothers were squabbling, the female couldn't help but have a small smile upon her face. As she was watching the two go after it, the pinkette turned her head towards Solaris when she spoke to her. "Well lets see, you know that I'm a shaman who can talk and see spirits. I was born in America to a Irish man and an Native American woman. When I was just five years old, I was talking to a spirit, who happened to be evil, and it touched me and that's when my hair and eyes changed from brown to this pink and turquoise color." Aislinn began but before she continued she took a breathe and closed her eyes, remembering how she was touched by the spirit and then she ended up at her stepfather's place. It was tough on the twenty two year old to even think about her birth parents, all she wanted to do was forget about them. "My parents took me to a shaman who happened to be related to my birth mother and asked if there was anything he could do for me. He had told them that I was the next shaman in line on my Native American family side. After he told them that they said that they didn't want to see me or have anything to do with me. I think they thought I was cursed. After that I studied under the shaman and he became my stepfather, and I never heard from my parents again." Aislinn said to Solaris before opening her eyes once again, a few tears pricking her eyes but none fell down her face as she finished speaking.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit and Shinzo's yukata jacket
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, and Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: I hate having to talk about my past
Money: $995.50
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus read over what she had written, though the tint to her cheeks did not go unnoticed. He idly wondered if she had ever been intimate with somebody before. Not lusting and seeking release but just simply being intimate. He had never had a chance to speak with a succubus before so naturally he had come to the same conclusion as others have. "I am sorry if I have offended, it was not my intent. I just never have spoken with a lady like yourself before." He reached out and took some of her hair in his hand again, leaving it loose enough for her to pull away if she wished. He simply let his fingers play around a little bit with her hair. She also had not answered the question, but he figured it had something to do with whoever she was afraid of. "Alright m'lady I believe it was your turn next for a question."

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

By the time Aislinn was done narrating about her past, the violinist couldn't help but to feel sad for her. Her losing her entire family because of the war was menacing enough, but to hear that a child has been ditched just because of being in contact with an evil spirit...

Seriously, life was just messed up for the poor pink-haired girl.

She wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "But at least you have me, and the Shakaku siblings, as your friends, your new family. I was indeed devastated by my past, too, but we can focus on this present time, as well as the future. I have met some people along the way, and eventually, a few became my close friends, like Priya and Ringo. That was before I met you three, though."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: sad, then positive motivation mode
OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

What luck! Sahar had managed to find someone that had seen the fruit! Once they were back to normal he would have to get Seth's number so they could meet up; he had so many questions to ask about the island and the fruit. The idea of a look alike fruit was intriguing as well, though. "Well, they could have used cross breeding to get the desired physical traits for the fruit. They also could have used physical manipulation while it was growing or-" He cut his tangent off before he could babble more about how a fake Nanoa fruit could come about.

"Ah, sorry. I suppose it could be the real deal too, however, unlikely it seems." The world was a strange, wonderful place after all. The shady man might actually be legitimate and want to help couples find love. There was no way of knowing unless they questioned him. Which didn't seem likely since they were leaving the beach.

Esme had seemed to have calmed down considerably as they walked along and for a moment it seemed like Seth's theory was correct, at least, it did until said man came to a stop. "Seth?" Sahar called out to him again as he looked back at him curiously. Before he could question him further, the redhead cried out, startling Sahar and causing him to jerk his hand away from his sleeve. Once his initial shock died down, though, the half-breed moved closer to place a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" He kept his voice gentle, not wanting to startle Seth when he was so clearly shaken up. He wasn't quite sure how to offer comfort for whatever he saw, but at least he had Esme to help him. He gave the shorter male a small smile then turned his attention back to Seth. "Think we should go back? Maybe we can find whoever is causing this." Not that he couldn't remember where they were going back to, plus going home was out of the option in his current state...

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: Confused, feeling a bit panicked again. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

►►►◄◄◄

Makaio felt a little guilty from Lola's sudden panicked reactions, did he really look that imposing? What was happening? And Yang or whatever wasn't helping very much with this situation! She was shaking so much, and he had no clue what to do! Does she have anxiety or panic attacks often? Looking around, he searched for someone that could maybe help them, but to be honest, everyone looked like they were having trouble! What, was some kind of curse going on around here?! He's got some crazy, semi-green monkey girl and a panicked Lola! This was supposed to be a fun New Year's Eve! He does not deal with stress well, he's not the best comfort-er, or whatever, in the world! Jeez, he wasn't prepared for anything like this today! How could anyone prepare themselves for this?!

Makaio wanted to approach Lola, but she flinched when he moved, and that made him unsure about inching closer. However, her words confused him, what was she talking about? He could tell she was trying to say something, but something was keeping her from doing so. Doing it the best way he could, he gave an attempt at trying to calm her down. "Lola! Calm down! No one's going to hurt you, and you're not a monster! You're fine!" He inched closer to her, slowly, and in the most non-threatening way possible. Makaio had his hands up, trying to show that he wasn't gonna such her, since he didn't have another way of doing so. He needed to figure out what was going on, something must be happening!

►►►◄◄◄

☼ $1000 || Confused || New Years! || Single! || With Lola and Yang ☼

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:33 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Bored
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Sorry it's so late :/ Also, why a wolf? He hasn't told her about being a werewolf XD))

Now looking for the exit, Akira had an objective so something felt right. Durign his search though, he stopped in his tracks as a wolf appeared in mid air in front of him. Appeared to be made of water, he was at first surprised at the thing, thinking of how it could be there. Peering closer, he assumed it was magic. Moments after poking it to confirm however, he began to lose interest in it. "Neat trick." he mumbled, his stoic face returning. He didn't even look for the source, instead walking to leave.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:05 pm
i am rare pepe
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Weird◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Nonsense◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Yang being Yang
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy (Child Form)◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Lola began to act worse than before. Yang has seen this sort of thing happen when a demon or maloevent spirit of some kind is attacked a mortal being. Normally she be able to see what sort of evil magic is happening but in this case she can't and she has no idea why. Perhaps it is the same magic that is causing her to be sluggish and turn her normally perfect skin into green. Since she doesn't know what is afflicting Lola and herself there isn't much she can do. Makaio is trying his best trying to calm Lola down but she can see that his efforts will be in vain. The one thing she can do ease her suffering is to knock her out for the time being but given her current sluggish state, she could end turning the girl's brain to jelly or sever her spine if she ends up using too much strength accidentally and the last thing she needs is the death of an innocent stranger by her hands.

"She cannot understand us brother. The magic that causing this behavior is much more powerful than our own words. Unfortunately all we can do is wait until it wears off and keep her from being a danger to others...might I suggest that you give a her a little tap on the neck and help her fall asleep? I do it myself but I am not in the best state to do so and a tap from me could end up killing her."  
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games