Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:42 am
empress dee
Laughing, Rock said, "You kinda look like a pokemon, Trixi. But seriously, we will get to pokemon training in a little while. The farming comes first."

Trixi crossed her arms and pretended to sulk a moment, then brightened at the thought of all that fresh food. "When?!?" she asked.

It was Jinxi's turn to laugh. "Well, we'll need seeds and probably some supplies first." She turned to Rock and asked, "What do you think we need first? I'm sure Trixi would love to help gather what we need." Trixi nodded in eager agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:03 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Laughing, Rock said, "You kinda look like a pokemon, Trixi. But seriously, we will get to pokemon training in a little while. The farming comes first."

Trixi crossed her arms and pretended to sulk a moment, then brightened at the thought of all that fresh food. "When?!?" she asked.

It was Jinxi's turn to laugh. "Well, we'll need seeds and probably some supplies first." She turned to Rock and asked, "What do you think we need first? I'm sure Trixi would love to help gather what we need." Trixi nodded in eager agreement.

Rock had the perfect idea. He said, "Well, first, lets gather some seeds from what Ma has for crops. Once we do that, then we can head to Harvest Gardens for the sun stones we will need and maybe get an animal or two with some feed for them. After that, we head to our new place and set everything up to how we want. We might not get everything on the first day, but we can certainly get some of the stuff."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:16 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock had the perfect idea. He said, "Well, first, lets gather some seeds from what Ma has for crops. Once we do that, then we can head to Harvest Gardens for the sun stones we will need and maybe get an animal or two with some feed for them. After that, we head to our new place and set everything up to how we want. We might not get everything on the first day, but we can certainly get some of the stuff."

Jinxi nodded. "Milk animals and ones that lay eggs."
Trixi shouted, "Bananas!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:17 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "Milk animals and ones that lay eggs."
Trixi shouted, "Bananas!!"

Both Rock and Dee laughed. Then Rock said, "Of course we will have banana trees. Two different types. Cuban bananas and normal bananas. You have some of those, don't you Ma?"

"I think so. But you gotta go check. Oh! And be sure to use this bag to put the stuff into. It will be shipped as seeds directly to your place. Its a magic bag."

Dee passed the magic bag to Rock then Rock led Trixi and Jinxi to the Spring basement floor. Then Rock said, "Go pick some ripe stuff from here and then place them by the elevator or better yet, place them in the bag that I will leave by the elevator so we can all pick stuff. There are cucumbers, cabbages, apples, turnips, green tea leaves, and any fruit trees you see that can be harvested. No banana ones are on this floor though. Thats a different floor."

Rock set the bag onto the floor by the elevator like he said and then dashed off to find some seeds. He found some green peas, some lettuce, some cabbage, some turnips, some cucumbers, and some potatoes as far as crops went. Then he found some grapes, some apples, and some peaches for fruit. Of course there were different types there too, but it was all he could carry.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:08 pm
empress dee
Both Rock and Dee laughed. Then Rock said, "Of course we will have banana trees. Two different types. Cuban bananas and normal bananas. You have some of those, don't you Ma?"

"I think so. But you gotta go check. Oh! And be sure to use this bag to put the stuff into. It will be shipped as seeds directly to your place. Its a magic bag."

Dee passed the magic bag to Rock then Rock led Trixi and Jinxi to the Spring basement floor. Then Rock said, "Go pick some ripe stuff from here and then place them by the elevator or better yet, place them in the bag that I will leave by the elevator so we can all pick stuff. There are cucumbers, cabbages, apples, turnips, green tea leaves, and any fruit trees you see that can be harvested. No banana ones are on this floor though. Thats a different floor."

Rock set the bag onto the floor by the elevator like he said and then dashed off to find some seeds. He found some green peas, some lettuce, some cabbage, some turnips, some cucumbers, and some potatoes as far as crops went. Then he found some grapes, some apples, and some peaches for fruit. Of course there were different types there too, but it was all he could carry.

Jinxi and Trixi treated Rock's directions like a scavenger hunt, running helter skelter around the fields picking whatever looked good and running back to the bag to put them in. Trixi gathered pears, cherries, and any other fruit she could find. Jinxi gathered strawberries, corn, beans, and some herbs she wasn't sure what they were but they smelled divine!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi treated Rock's directions like a scavenger hunt, running helter skelter around the fields picking whatever looked good and running back to the bag to put them in. Trixi gathered pears, cherries, and any other fruit she could find. Jinxi gathered strawberries, corn, beans, and some herbs she wasn't sure what they were but they smelled divine!

What appeared to be corn wasn't traditional corn. This corn tasted like blueberries. The traditional corn was on the summer floor. Rock smiled and said, "I see you went for the gourmet corn. This type tastes like blueberries. We call it magic potion cobs. Its a hybrid of corn and blueberries and becomes ripe in spring. The one you were likely looking for is actually on the summer floor. It makes good tea though, I will grant you that. Oh, and there is a type of pumpkin on the summer floor that tastes like bananas and they are yellow, not orange."

(Corn actually grows in the summer, but I decided to go with it and be creative, using one of the David's Tea flavors I tried and made a seed out of it for the fun of it. Plus, in one dream, I dreamed that my parents made hybrids of corn and selective fruits, though they didn't look yellow when they were ripe. The blueberry one looked blue. Though in the RP, we can say it looked yellow. There was a peach corn too that looked peach color.. like pinkish, but I don't think you would have picked that one.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:32 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

What appeared to be corn wasn't traditional corn. This corn tasted like blueberries. The traditional corn was on the summer floor. Rock smiled and said, "I see you went for the gourmet corn. This type tastes like blueberries. We call it magic potion cobs. Its a hybrid of corn and blueberries and becomes ripe in spring. The one you were likely looking for is actually on the summer floor. It makes good tea though, I will grant you that. Oh, and there is a type of pumpkin on the summer floor that tastes like bananas and they are yellow, not orange."

(Corn actually grows in the summer, but I decided to go with it and be creative, using one of the David's Tea flavors I tried and made a seed out of it for the fun of it. Plus, in one dream, I dreamed that my parents made hybrids of corn and selective fruits, though they didn't look yellow when they were ripe. The blueberry one looked blue. Though in the RP, we can say it looked yellow. There was a peach corn too that looked peach color.. like pinkish, but I don't think you would have picked that one.)

Jinxi looked rather pleased with her discovery. "I like tea," she said with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:54 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi looked rather pleased with her discovery. "I like tea," she said with a big smile.

"That's wonderful to hear. Now lets go down a floor to the summer room since we have all the spring seeds we need."

Rock led Jinxi and Trixi to the elevator and they went to the summer room. "Just like the spring room, we collect what we want for seeds for our place and we put them in the special bin."

The young blond picked some corn, some tomatoes, some onions, and some pineapples for crops. For trees, he picked oranges, bananas, and lemons.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:14 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"That's wonderful to hear. Now lets go down a floor to the summer room since we have all the spring seeds we need."

Rock led Jinxi and Trixi to the elevator and they went to the summer room. "Just like the spring room, we collect what we want for seeds for our place and we put them in the special bin."

The young blond picked some corn, some tomatoes, some onions, and some pineapples for crops. For trees, he picked oranges, bananas, and lemons.
Jinxi and Trixi joyfully joined in the gathering fun. They added summer squash, grapes, and any berries they could find.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:45 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi and Trixi joyfully joined in the gathering fun. They added summer squash, grapes, and any berries they could find.

Once those were gathered, Rock said, "One last floor. The autumn room. After this, we will head to our new place and plant our seeds on the appropriate floors. Or rather we will place the seeds on the proper levels then we will get the stones we need to have the proper season shine on each floor."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:52 pm
empress dee
Once those were gathered, Rock said, "One last floor. The autumn room. After this, we will head to our new place and plant our seeds on the appropriate floors. Or rather we will place the seeds on the proper levels then we will get the stones we need to have the proper season shine on each floor."

"Where do we get the stones?" asked Jinxi curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:57 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"We go to forget me not valley in Harvest Gardens. Then we go to a place called carter's dig site and we mine for them. Once we finish mining, we come back to this place and we spend one last night here. It will be quite the change when we sleep at our new place, but guaranteed we will be tired after we mine for those stones."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:05 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"We go to forget me not valley in Harvest Gardens. Then we go to a place called carter's dig site and we mine for them. Once we finish mining, we come back to this place and we spend one last night here. It will be quite the change when we sleep at our new place, but guaranteed we will be tired after we mine for those stones."

"Sounds like a lot of hard work well worth doing!" Jinxi nodded. Trixi didn't look quite so convinced until Jinxi added, "Think of all the banana cream pies we'll be able to make!". Trixi brightened at that prospect.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Sounds like a lot of hard work well worth doing!" Jinxi nodded. Trixi didn't look quite so convinced until Jinxi added, "Think of all the banana cream pies we'll be able to make!". Trixi brightened at that prospect.

"Yes, banana cream pies are just one of the many things we can make once harvest time comes. We will have to get some wheat seeds though in order to make the dough and some breadfruit seeds, which we can get breadfruit from flower bud village and it will go in our spring floor. Wheat will be tough to use, but breadfruit is better. We will have to get chickens and a pair of cows and a butter maker from the village as well. But for now, lets just focus on harvesting stuff from this autumn floor."

Rock proceeded to harvest some pumpkin seeds, some yam seeds, some eggplant, and some carrots. He also picked up some blue mist flower seeds because he liked blue mist flowers since they were so pretty. For fruit, he gathered some apples, some plums, and some grapes.

When he was done, he waited by the bin for his wife and Trixi.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:40 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Yes, banana cream pies are just one of the many things we can make once harvest time comes. We will have to get some wheat seeds though in order to make the dough and some breadfruit seeds, which we can get breadfruit from flower bud village and it will go in our spring floor. Wheat will be tough to use, but breadfruit is better. We will have to get chickens and a pair of cows and a butter maker from the village as well. But for now, lets just focus on harvesting stuff from this autumn floor."

Rock proceeded to harvest some pumpkin seeds, some yam seeds, some eggplant, and some carrots. He also picked up some blue mist flower seeds because he liked blue mist flowers since they were so pretty. For fruit, he gathered some apples, some plums, and some grapes.

When he was done, he waited by the bin for his wife and Trixi.

Jinxi and Trixi joined him. Trixi had pumpkins - LOTS of pumpkins. Jinxi had gathered autumn apples, some broccoli, blackberries, blueberries, and corn. "It may not be the sweet corn of spring, but it will be good in cooking," she reasoned.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games