Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:05 pm

User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Thankfully, there was one other song that Cassie wanted to perform aside from the one she had played earlier and she stared at the sheet with concentration. She nodded in response to his words about his hobbies. "I see. I can bake and cook aside from playing the flute. Gotta feed my cousins and myself from time to time when I feel like doing so." But also, she provided love advice from time to time, though she chose to omit that side of her towards the djinn. Right now, the practice was something that she should be focused on, more so when there would be a possible event that required her performance as the mood setter. More importantly, she had to work on her difficult parts also so that she would get the song spot on.

Mood: busy practicing
Company: Iblis
Money: $92.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis watched her and spoke again. "So you enjoy cooking hmm. Then the flute, tell me why? What makes these things so enjoyable to you?" He asked wondering what the next song would be. He might end up taking another nap if it was good. Easy to fall asleep to good music, hard to fall asleep to bad music. "What's up with your hair as well? That's certainly not a normal color for a human."

O.O.C.

Money: $1000
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:24 pm

User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The ice maiden was just done looking at the sheets when she replied to his question about why she loved playing the flute. "It's simple. I love music. My family is always musically inclined and we are ready to share such passion to the world." And then, there was the curious inquiry as to why her hair was fair white. She tucked a section of her long hair before answering. "A family trait, mostly from my mom. Almost everyone in my bloodline has that color of hair, and it can be alluring based on what people believe in." In fact, Solaris had been fallen towards Xander's affections, though it was also partially because of his looks. Now, she was hoping for the similar outcome between Hikaru and Anthony.

OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis raised his eyebrow and spoke. "So you love music well that is not so bad. The hair intrigues me for sure. It can be alluring huh, explain it please." He said watching her intrigued. He wondered if it would have any effect on him. Would be interesting to see what it did.

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:09 am

User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

It was then that she was done arranging the sheets so that she would practice once again. "Basically, we are like gems that are the envy of many people everywhere, and some people want us gone. However, they should know better than to mess with my family; they mostly end up gone instead of us. Anyway, here's the next song that I'll be practicing." She hoped that the message was crystal clear; there were many hunters and fallen angels who had been slain by the weapons of every Ice family member that existed throughout the generations. After that answer, she resumed practicing, that next song relaying a crestfallen message this time, about the tragedies of people who died in the war. Solaris' family was no exception to the list of victims, with the violinist being the sole survivor in the aftermath.

OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

What an interesting way to explain things. Was that a threat, well he wasn't worried about that. She had peaked his interest and so he used some of his magic to get some info on her. A paper blew right to Iblis from somewhere. He quickly scanned over it reading what it had to say. "The envy of many people huh. Well, Miss Ice you have officially peaked my intrigue. I can't wait to see what wishes you have for me next. Just no more clothes, I might die of boredom if something that basic is wished for again. Don't disappoint me, I'm sure as an Ice Huntress you would want to live up to that." She hadn't told him what she was.

O.O.C.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:54 am

User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Her practice for the second song was finally done about the songs when Iblis commented about how intrigued he was towards her reputation. Cassie pouted when he mentioned that she would be best be wishing about something else rather than the clothes. "Fine, anything but something that can be acquired basically through sheer will. To be honest, I'm still unsure about what to do with the next two wishes. I have a lot going on in my head right now." More importantly, she was uncertain on how much time had passed by for the two. The scenery in front of them both had grown a bit more silent than before. She should definitely find a place to eat again once lunch time would commence.

OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:05 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Workout
Company:: Amaryllis Fey
Feeling:: Clam/Charmed
Condition:: Healthy/Tired
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch
Items in Shadow Realm:: COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's) Badge, S&W 627, Cell Phone and Handcuffs
OOC::

Alfons Jäger

A playful tap of her finger on her cheek and his name whispered in a coo had his heart thumping loud. Why was he reacting this way? He hardly knew this girl but somehow her smile and her voice was able to make his mind make a fuss with her imagery. It was like the world was slightly brighter through her eyes and her hand placed upon the wetness of her black shirt had his eyes blinded with rose tinted shades. "Haha, I'll say. White would not have been right for this situation. Though, I can't help wonder what brought us to this situation." A curious smile dancing upon the demon's lips. "What brought you to the park today Amaryllis? Do you come here often?"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 am

User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis blinked at the question, before shaking her head, "Oh no I don't. Quite the opposite actually, this is my first time here. You see I've only recently moved here and spent the better part of two days getting everything settled in my house. Since I was cooped up for so long, I decided to come out and explore. See what my new home has to offer y'know? I just went where my feet took me and ended up here." she explained, then tapped her headphones, "Then I bumped into you while I spaced out listening to my music. So.. I suppose it was happenstance that we met. Or.. perhaps it was fate that drew us together?" As she said that, she couldn't help but flutter her eyelashes. Now that the initial embarrassment had passed, the more playful part of her personality was coming out.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: Something good from an accident. ♚ My Mood: Playful ♚ My Stuff: Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 am

KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Clam/Charmed
Condition:: Healthy/Tired
Items in Shadow Realm:: COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's) Badge, S&W 627, Cell Phone and Handcuffs

Alfons Jäger

He didn't believe it was fate that they met, Alfons didn't believe in such supernatural things (even though he himself is something supernatural), but them mention of it along with the gaze she was giving him had made his heart skip a beat. What was this girl thinking, saying such silly things while hosting an honest smile like that. It almost made him wish to believe fate too...but again, almost. "I'd rather believe it was your distracted charm that brought us here rather than fate. Fate can be so fickle while happy accidents can happen to anyone." It gives him a better feeling knowing that this was chance occurrence rather than a preset event. It made this feel that much more real. "Either way, wether it be by luck or providence, it's a little blessing to have met someone as kind as you in a big city like this."

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:19 am

User Image

User Image

Amaryllis laughed softly as she rocked on her heels. "Distracted charm? That's certainly one way of describing it. Certainly a very cute way." A low hum escaped her lips and she shrugged, "Well yes fate can be quite the fickle mistress, and most people nowadays don't even believe in it. So it's probably nicer to call it a happy accident." she said, sticking her tongue out slightly. A gentle smile crossed her face as she stepped closer. Quick as a flash, she gave Alfons an impulsive hug. She pulled away a moment later with flushed cheeks. "It's quite sweet of you to call me kind, I know I certainly try to be." She clapped her hands together with a big grin, "Being able to meet you, gives me such high hopes for my new life here! So many wonderful memories are sure to be created! I know plenty of people will come into my life while I live here, but you'll always be the first that did." Her eyes lit up in pure joy as she spoke, holding a hand over her heart. "And that'll always be important to me." She just couldn't stop herself from gushing, she was just so happy and excited.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: Something good from an accident. ♚ My Mood: Content/Joyful ♚ My Stuff Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:40 am

KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Flustered
Condition:: Healthy

Alfons Jäger

It seems this woman was a pavior of friendship. It seems as though she was making a road to near his true heart. A bridge away from his usual cold demeanor he stood with Amaryllis and though it was only for this moment he felt like he could stay here and see the sunrise while wanting to stay by her side. She brought a comfort to him that was strange and slightly scary but this unfamiliar tenderness was something he wanted to become familiar with; Even if he knew it wasn't to last.

His high stakes job wouldn't permit such leisurely delights.

He light up with a happy blush and along with that rosey tint came a happy smile. "You've sure got a way with words. Such zeal and humbleness is enough to make any man gush for you, Amaryllis. I know you've sort of got me feeling red at the cheeks." Oh goodness, did he really just admit that? He felt his cheeks burn a little more now as he stood there with air caught in his throat. His heart was pounding from speaking truth and his mind now raced as he nervously guessed what she might be thinking with her bright eyed stare.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:41 am

User Image

User Image

Amaryllis fidgeted with the flower in her hair a bit as she observed his face. "Ah well I just speak from the heart mostly, so I suppose my heart has a lot to say. Oh man that was probably the corniest thing to say." she said with a goofy grin. She gave a laugh and sent a wink his way, "Maybe I just have some natural charm attached to me, not that it's really my intention to have anyone gush over me." She did have to admit, that blush and smile on Alfons' face warmed her heart. In fact, it made her want to see him do both more often. An idea popped into her head as she tilted her head to the side. "Say.. if you don't mind my asking.. If you had some free time in the near future, perhaps you could show me around the city? Admittedly my sense of direction can be rather poor, and this city does seem to be quite large. I'd hate to get lost all by myself." she said softly, brushing a strand of hair from her eyes. Really she was just looking for any reason to hang around him. Luckily that was the most plausible and also the truthful one.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: I wanna know more about you.. ♚ My Mood: Content/Joyful ♚ My Stuff: Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:29 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Flirtatious
Condition:: Healthy

Alfons Jäger

She speaks from the heart and her heart has a lot to say. That phrase was something she may have thought of corny but to him it meant a lot. So much so that he wasn't even fully aware how much her smile and glowing soul meant to him. It might not be her intention to have a man gush over her but if she had the charm is was gonna happen, wether they both wanted this or not; And at the moment he wasn't so sure he wanted to feel this way for her or not.

So much to a smile. So much to her name...

"Umm..." He thought about the question offered up by Amaryllis and wanted to say yes to her but just before he could say a word his watch brightened up and a small vibration could be heard. Alfons lifts his smartwatch to read the screen only to smile with amusement too his bad luck. "It looks like we're gonna have to hang out another time. My job just messaged me something important and I've got a lot of documents to read now." With his own smile and mimicked wink he playfully flirt. "Too bad. If only we had the time, I would have liked to had spent the whole day with you."

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:37 pm

User Image

User Image

Amaryllis couldn't help but pout just a bit, "Oh is that so? Well that's a shame, but I understand. One must not put off important work, it just comes back to bite you in the behind." she said with a laugh. "Besides we can always do it another time, when you don't have work to do." Another idea popped into her mind and she snapped her fingers. "Oh! Here let me give you this." She slipped her backpack off and rummaged through it, producing a sticky note pad and a pink glitter gel pen. Quickly scribbling on a piece, she pulled it off and handed it to him. On it was her cell phone number along with a 'Call me anytime and a little heart. "Now whenever you have some time, you can ring me up. Much better than just waiting to bump into each other again." she said with a bright grin. She was determined to see him again, and so took the logical step.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: Aww perhaps another time. ♚ My Mood: Slightly bummed/Optimistic ♚ My Stuff: Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games