Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:40 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*The mass of bats and smoke finally take shape, transforming into a sleek but muscular pale skinned man. A man dressed in black with red demonic looking armor consisting of a a skull shaped vest and pauldrons, two bladed handless gauntlets, and a pair of segmented shin guards; and long flowing blood red hair. From his shoulders, flows a great extravagant black cape with an in-lining that waxes and wanes from a glowing bright red, to a dark orange, then black, and then back again. Upon his brow, he wears a dark crown of iron with a single dark jewel in the center and his entire body burns with dark energies, while hellfire dances upon his shoulders. He hovers there, with his arms folded and his blowing right in the wind as he looks down upon the caravan and smiling an evil grin that exposes his fangs, he begins to speak. His voice is deceptively soft and inviting, but cold with a hint of malice.*
"There certainly are a lot of you vermin..."
*Tyrius says.*
"You Darkhunters breed like cockroaches."

"Wha ye want, Tyrius?"
*Aidar asks, stepping forward.*
Wha ye doin here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*The mass of bats and smoke finally take shape, transforming into a sleek but muscular pale skinned man. A man dressed in black with red demonic looking armor consisting of a a skull shaped vest and pauldrons, two bladed handless gauntlets, and a pair of segmented shin guards; and long flowing blood red hair. From his shoulders, flows a great extravagant black cape with an in-lining that waxes and wanes from a glowing bright red, to a dark orange, then black, and then back again. Upon his brow, he wears a dark crown of iron with a single dark jewel in the center and his entire body burns with dark energies, while hellfire dances upon his shoulders. He hovers there, with his arms folded and his blowing right in the wind as he looks down upon the caravan and smiling an evil grin that exposes his fangs, he begins to speak. His voice is deceptively soft and inviting, but cold with a hint of malice.*
*Tyrius says.*

"Wha ye want, Tyrius?"
Wha ye doin here?"

"Why do you think, Burning Icewolf? I''ve come to kill you."
*Tyrius answers.*
"You're the only thing that stands in my way. Once I kill you, and consume the unicorn, nothing will be able to stop my conquest of the universe!"

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:53 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Tyrius says.*

"Wha ye want, Tyrius?"
Wha ye doin here?"

*Tyrius answers.*
"You're the only thing that stands in my way. Once I kill you, and consume the unicorn, nothing will be able to stop my conquest of the universe!"

"So, the coward finally shows his face." Sha replied, twirling his blades. "You'll find that he stands not alone. You are not welcome here, you disgusting creature. You have one chance to leave in peace. If not, you do so at your peril. Choose swiftly!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:02 pm
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Tyrius says.*

"Wha ye want, Tyrius?"
Wha ye doin here?"

*Tyrius answers.*

"So, the coward finally shows his face." Sha replied, twirling his blades. "You'll find that he stands not alone. You are not welcome here, you disgusting creature. You have one chance to leave in peace. If not, you do so at your peril. Choose swiftly!"

*Tyrius eyes Sha with no change to his expression , then turns back to the Burning icewolf.*
"This one has quite the mouth on him... A new recruit?"

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:06 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Tyrius says.*

"Wha ye want, Tyrius?"
Wha ye doin here?"

*Tyrius answers.*

*Tyrius eyes Sha with no change to his expression , then turns back to the Burning icewolf.*

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*
"Keep back, He be too powerful fo the likes o ye! If he get's passed me, then ye'll have yer turn."
*He says to Sha. he then turns back to Tyrius.."
Answer me question, Tyrius! There be nae way tha ye could ave known we be here!... WHAT ELSE BROUGHT YE!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
*Tyrius says.*

"Wha ye want, Tyrius?"
Wha ye doin here?"

*Tyrius answers.*

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*
"Keep back, He be too powerful fo the likes o ye! If he get's passed me, then ye'll have yer turn."
Answer me question, Tyrius! There be nae way tha ye could ave known we be here!... WHAT ELSE BROUGHT YE!?"

"Isn't there?"
*Tyrius asks.*
"You didn't make it too hard to follow you, you did leave a trail of destruction in your wake.... Your skirmishes, your hunting trips, it was easy to find you... Also, it's not like the Darkhunters aren't well known. You advertise your services... There were also the reports and sightings. Ever since you thwarted my invasion of Durem and Barton, the lowly Humans have come to see you as some sort of symbol... What's the expression?.. Oh, yes... "Super heroes..."
*Tyrius's eyes narrow and his grin widens as if he finds the very concept to be a bad joke.*
"You're always on the news..."
*Tyrius says.*
"But you're right... Something else did bring me out here..."
*Tyrius then holds something up where it blocks the view of his face, before tossing it down to hands of the Burning Icewolf, revealing it to be a Zurg helmet with one of Homac's throwing knives embedded in the forehead.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:20 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius answers.*

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*

"Isn't there?"
*Tyrius asks.*
"You didn't make it too hard to follow you, you did leave a trail of destruction in your wake.... Your skirmishes, your hunting trips, it was easy to find you... Also, it's not like the Darkhunters aren't well known. You advertise your services... There were also the reports and sightings. Ever since you thwarted my invasion of Durem and Barton, the lowly Humans have come to see you as some sort of symbol... What's the expression?.. Oh, yes... "Super heroes..."
*Tyrius's eyes narrow and his grin widens as if he finds the very concept to be a bad joke.*
*Tyrius says.*
*Tyrius then holds something up where it blocks the view of his face, before tossing it down to hands of the Burning Icewolf, revealing it to be a Zurg helmet with one of Homac's throwing knives embedded in the forehead.*

*Aidar catches the helmet taking notice of the knife in it and looks back up at Tyrius.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius answers.*

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*

"Isn't there?"
*Tyrius asks.*
*Tyrius says.*

*Aidar catches the helmet taking notice of the knife in it and looks back up at Tyrius.*

*You've already damaged this one."
*Tyrius says.*
"But even as we speak, my agents are taking fresh ones off of these Zurg Soldiers..."

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:35 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*

"Isn't there?"
*Tyrius asks.*
*Tyrius says.*

*Tyrius says.*
"But even as we speak, my agents are taking fresh ones off of these Zurg Soldiers..."

*Aidar crushes the helmet and growls, knowing exactly what Tyrius means by that. Even as they speak GHOST troops are on the field, killing the innocent mind controlled Zurg soldiers, for their helmets and possibly the rest of their advanced weaponry.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:41 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*

"Isn't there?"
*Tyrius asks.*
*Tyrius says.*

*Tyrius says.*

*Aidar crushes the helmet and growls, knowing exactly what Tyrius means by that. Even as they speak GHOST troops are on the field, killing the innocent mind controlled Zurg soldiers, for their helmets and possibly the rest of their advanced weaponry.*

"Once Dr.9 uncovers these helmet's secrets and manages to replicate the technology, I will be able to turn every wild Werewolf in New Tartarus into a mindless soldier for me!"
*Tyrius chuckles.*
"Imagine it... A countless army of those mighty beasts, at my beck and call!"

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:42 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

"Somthin like tha,..."
*Aidar answers.*

"Isn't there?"
*Tyrius asks.*
*Tyrius says.*

*Tyrius says.*

"Once Dr.9 uncovers these helmet's secrets and manages to replicate the technology, I will be able to turn every wild Werewolf in New Tartarus into a mindless soldier for me!"
*Tyrius chuckles.*

"That's Zudhred's territory!"
*Aidar says.*
I dinnae think he'll be takin kindly tae that, at all!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Tyrius says.*

*Tyrius chuckles.*

*Aidar says.*

"You think I care about that?"
*Tyrius asks, folding his arms again.*
I'm going after him, once I finish with you... Now, shall I clear out all this refuse, or shall you? I don't want any of them getting in the way of our fight..."

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:41 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Tyrius says.*

*Tyrius chuckles.*

*Aidar says.*

I'm going after him, once I finish with you... Now, shall I clear out all this refuse, or shall you? I don't want any of them getting in the way of our fight..."

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*
"Take the res o the caravan an lead em into the secret base in G- Labs. It be secret, soo it should be in an underground bunker, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Tyrius chuckles.*

*Aidar says.*

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*
"Take the res o the caravan an lead em intae the secret base in G- Labs. It be secret, soo it should be in an underground bunker, right?"

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:17 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icewolf

*Tyrius chuckles.*

*Aidar says.*

*Aidar growls.*
"Kai."
*Aidar says.*
"Take the res o the caravan an lead em intae the secret base in G- Labs. It be secret, soo it should be in an underground bunker, right?"

User Image
"That's right."
*Kai answers.*

"Then everybody should survive in there, even if he blows up the buildin."
*Aidar says.*
*Good. Go, noo!"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games