Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:59 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Picked up Vampire Game 11 and Ceres 11. I was thinking about picking up the Fullmetal Alchemist manga but since I already own like the first 8 in the Japanese verison I'm kind of hestitant to pick it up. sweatdrop Anyways today is National Free Comic Day Tokyopop and Viz have come out with those little Sneak Peak/Preview manga things. I got Viz's sneak peak one today with my purchase and Happy Hustle High looks interesitng.

Oh, crap!!! I forgot that was today...poo sad

What were the other sneak peeks for ViZ???

I'm pretty sure they'll still have some extra ones.

anyways it had: fullmetal alchemist, MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance, doubt!!, Zatch Bell!, Midori Days, Case Closded, Kekkaishi, Kare First Love, adn Happy Hustle High  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:06 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Picked up Vampire Game 11 and Ceres 11. I was thinking about picking up the Fullmetal Alchemist manga but since I already own like the first 8 in the Japanese verison I'm kind of hestitant to pick it up. sweatdrop Anyways today is National Free Comic Day Tokyopop and Viz have come out with those little Sneak Peak/Preview manga things. I got Viz's sneak peak one today with my purchase and Happy Hustle High looks interesitng.

anyways it had: fullmetal alchemist, MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance, doubt!!, Zatch Bell!, Midori Days, Case Closded, Kekkaishi, Kare First Love, adn Happy Hustle High

YUSSS~!!! Midori no Hibi (Midori Days...*hates the english name*)!!!
What's MAR about? And Kekkaishi? Never heard of'em! whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

YUSSS~!!! Midori no Hibi (Midori Days...*hates the english name*)!!!
What's MAR about? And Kekkaishi? Never heard of'em! whee

I don't think I read MAR but Kekkaishi is about a guy who hunts demons or something similar to that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:48 am
Finally sat down and read Tsubasa v5. And it were good~ lol xd

I like how the city hall girl is the angel from Angelic Layer...I can't remember her name though, but she was always may favorite angel, character design-wise. ^^  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:04 pm
Neko-Yousei

I like how the city hall girl is the angel from Angelic Layer...I can't remember her name though, but she was always may favorite angel, character design-wise. ^^

What does she look like?

I have Midori no Hibi DVD 1!!! I even got the boxset with the t-shrit! ^^ It's SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I got it because I was returning a DVD my mom had bought me and I had money on a gift card for Media play... and it was on sale for $23. I <33333333 it!!!!!

Outtake: *Midori writing in her diary* "I was upset that I saw his d**k so soon...." XDDDDDD

There's a bunch of funny others and it's a wicked cute series ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:07 pm
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei

What does she look like?

I have Midori no Hibi DVD 1!!! I even got the boxset with the t-shrit! ^^ It's SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I got it because I was returning a DVD my mom had bought me and I had money on a gift card for Media play... and it was on sale for $23. I <33333333 it!!!!!

Outtake: *Midori writing in her diary* "I was upset that I saw his d**k so soon...." XDDDDDD

The white nurse angel? That's the only way I can think of it. She wears white clothes like a nurse outfit and has blonde short hair that curls. Yeah Tsubasa 5 was really good. whee  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:58 pm
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei

What does she look like?

The white nurse angel? That's the only way I can think of it. She wears white clothes like a nurse outfit and has blonde short hair that curls. Yeah Tsubasa 5 was really good. whee

Branche? It's Kaede's Angel.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:22 am
:sigh:
Haven't been able to get to a bookstore lately. stare
Going home is going to be good.
RL and finals getting to me.
And this summer is going to be...interesting to say the least. Don't know how often I'll be on.  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:00 pm
LIvely in here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:17 pm
Mika Relie
:sigh:
Haven't been able to get to a bookstore lately. stare
Going home is going to be good.
RL and finals getting to me.
And this summer is going to be...interesting to say the least. Don't know how often I'll be on.

I've checked out some places that has manga, but they don't have any of the books I read right now. I think all of them come out at the same exact time XD  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:53 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei

What does she look like?

Branche? It's Kaede's Angel.

Yes! Blanche! I have yet to watch that far. I need to rewatch the some of the earlier DVDs so I can get on with the last four, *le sigh*

OMG! I frigging love Midori no Hibi!!! It's teh best!!! It comes with a T-shirt?!? NO WAYS!!! eek What's it look like?!? I forgot how funny Anime Works' outtakes are. Now I'm thinking about getting it just for the damn T-shirt and outtakes... xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:50 pm
le bump? sad  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:22 pm
Neko-Yousei
le bump? sad
whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:32 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
le bump? sad
whee heart

Nya! blaugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:56 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
le bump? sad
whee heart

Nya! blaugh

Lively in here lately
W00T  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games