Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:39 pm

((Kenji i just dont have a plot i role with that much and when i have a story with my character and others i role with that. I dont like just starting off something else when there was a plot point. And if you dont like that i'm sorry, i mean if Genji doesn't want to rp with my charcter he could tell me, so i would like it if you please mind your own buisness, because if not, than your being rude and moding for someone in a way by telling me i should do something else.))
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:05 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Kenji i just dont have a plot i role with that much and when i have a story with my character and others i role with that. I dont like just starting off something else when there was a plot point. And if you dont like that i'm sorry, i mean if Genji doesn't want to rp with my charcter he could tell me, so i would like it if you please mind your own buisness, because if not, than your being rude and moding for someone in a way by telling me i should do something else.))

((Lol, right. So whats that mean? Genji sort of suggested it in a past post ok? We all have story we want to do, but, lets just go along with what Genji has in mind ok? Well right now, Shinji left me. So I got nothing to do. My way of dealing with this? I do something else.))

Though it was still night, Kenji lay in his bed, still thinking of the encounter he had with Shinji's father. Though it as nothing, Kenji felt guilty. Why? "Come one, I attack Shinji's father, without even thinking to ask who it was." Kenji said to himself. Then: "Then why the other feeling?" as a reply: "What other feeling?" he asked himself. "Your feeling...bad about something else..." Kenji thought to himself. "Yeah that's right.... for that one mistake, he would've killed me.."

Kenji then realized he was talking to himself. "What the hell?" Getting out of bed, he quickly went up to the roof of Kai's house. Then, looking out, he saw the bustling life of Konoha. "I guess it's not too late to have fun or something..." Using his Kagezan, Kenji disappeared into the village populace.

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:29 am

(( With all the posts of problems and such i try to not listen to other peoples rants or stuff unless it involves something i said. Yes I know it seems i'm only looking for one character in the area. But being that every time i post about how my character is doing something. I'm pretty much alone in RP here, so looking for others is something I dont do since it doesn't get always seen or replyed to. Shinji rp'ed something about stoping a fight and finding something about a curse on my character so i figured as much to go with that. Finding others that are either on a boat or in a place that is only allowed to clan members or people who are fighting and i rather not be apart of is something i see myself pretty much unable to do since Shinji and one other person who also rp's in here are not busy at times. I understand that i should do other things but...not only am I new to entering the village, but i have no home in the village, no forhead protector, never met the Hokage and further more, i am part of Shinji's team, so i guess i cant help it but rp with that.))

Shin feels tired from walking around and seeing no one. His thoughts being on a down side with the fight and winning by defualt of surrender. He feels as if he couldn't even win a fight here. He goes and takes a seat by a tree and just sits there.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:12 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
(( With all the posts of problems and such i try to not listen to other peoples rants or stuff unless it involves something i said. Yes I know it seems i'm only looking for one character in the area. But being that every time i post about how my character is doing something. I'm pretty much alone in RP here, so looking for others is something I dont do since it doesn't get always seen or replyed to. Shinji rp'ed something about stoping a fight and finding something about a curse on my character so i figured as much to go with that. Finding others that are either on a boat or in a place that is only allowed to clan members or people who are fighting and i rather not be apart of is something i see myself pretty much unable to do since Shinji and one other person who also rp's in here are not busy at times. I understand that i should do other things but...not only am I new to entering the village, but i have no home in the village, no forhead protector, never met the Hokage and further more, i am part of Shinji's team, so i guess i cant help it but rp with that.))

Shin feels tired from walking around and seeing no one. His thoughts being on a down side with the fight and winning by defualt of surrender. He feels as if he couldn't even win a fight here. He goes and takes a seat by a tree and just sits there.

((Hey dude, lighten up ok? You maybe alone and stuff, but like you said, your on his team. Also, you don't need to know everyone inside out and stuff... And with skills like that, how can you not be a ninja? I need to read on your sheet.))

Kenji wandered around in the village, looking for things to do. As always, he was bored. And as always, he keeps playing the little encounter in his mind. "come on snap out of it." Kenji said to himself. Whilst he was zoned out, he bumped into a large muscled man. "'Ey kid, what the 'ell do you fink your doin'?" To Kenji, it was obvious that the guy was drunk.
"Um, I'm sorry sir. I'll be more careful next time." With a smile, Kenji walked on, hoping that the guy he bumped into won't do anything. That was a false hope.

While walking away, the muscle man pulled back his hand and lunged foward, intending to hurt Kenji real bad, but his fist went through Kenji. "What da?"
"That was not nice..." Kenji said from behind. In suprise the muscle man turned, only to be kneed into the stomach; the muscle man fell to the ground, winded. Kenji resumed his walk.

"So bored...." Kenji was looking about until he saw an individual sitting under a tree. Kenji decided to go and talk to this one person. "Yo, what's up?" Kenji asked the individual.

(Now I'm here, lets have some fun ^^)

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:20 am

((no no i wasn't being mad or rude, i hope not. I was just saying that feeling a bit down like out of place, sorry Kenji if it felt like i was yelling at you))

"Huh?"

Shin looked the person up and down. His features a bit different than most people. He saw a gleam in his eye and figured that he was a strong ninja from it.

"uh..Hi...sorry am I in your spot or such?"
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((no no i wasn't being mad or rude, i hope not. I was just saying that feeling a bit down like out of place, sorry Kenji if it felt like i was yelling at you))

"Huh?"

Shin looked the person up and down. His features a bit different than most people. He saw a gleam in his eye and figured that he was a strong ninja from it.

"uh..Hi...sorry am I in your spot or such?"

((Hey hey hey, no need to apologise. Regardless if you were being rude or not, doesn't matter with me. What matters is that we all have fun and that everyone knows the others in the RP... You weren't being rude nor were you yelling. So its ok xd ))

"No no no, it's not my spot. I just came thought you might need someone tot talk to. Just by looking from afar, you seem bored." Looking about with his eyes, he then looked back the individual. "Mind if I sit down?"

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:45 am

"Not at all, please."

Shin gestered to sit next to him and scooted a bit over for him.

"I'm...i guess yeah a bit bored...and worried. I feel out of place here still. I mean, i'm looking for two people I have never seen but met, and i feel coming here is a way to find them and to find out what happened back home. That and i'm worried that i scared Shinji when i fought him awhile back."

Shin shut his eyes and sighed and leaned his head back against the tree. His cloth mask over half his face and his hair just parted to show his forehead and shut eyes.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:02 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Not at all, please."

Shin gestered to sit next to him and scooted a bit over for him.

"I'm...i guess yeah a bit bored...and worried. I feel out of place here still. I mean, i'm looking for two people I have never seen but met, and i feel coming here is a way to find them and to find out what happened back home. That and i'm worried that i scared Shinji when i fought him awhile back."

Shin shut his eyes and sighed and leaned his head back against the tree. His cloth mask over half his face and his hair just parted to show his forehead and shut eyes.

Kenji sat down and heard his companion speak. But Kenji nearly jumped up when he heard Shinji's name. "You know Shinji?" Then: "Who are you?"
Though awkward, Kenji was suspiscious.

((Remember, I Kenji doesn't know Shin ^^))

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:05 am

(( I know that))

"Yeah I met him with I think three others. Someone even supervised the fight Shinji and I had at the training ground, I'm Izanami Shin of the.....well the clan doesn't matter since I no longer carry its name."

Shin opened his gold like eyes and turned them a bit to view the person.

"May I ask your name so this doesn't feel occward to either one of us."
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:10 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
(( I know that))

"Yeah I met him with I think three others. Someone even supervised the fight Shinji and I had at the training ground, I'm Izanami Shin of the.....well the clan doesn't matter since I no longer carry its name."

Shin opened his gold like eyes and turned them a bit to view the person.

"May I ask your name so this doesn't feel occward to either one of us."

Kenji nodded and then met Shin's eyes. "I'm Uchiha, Kenji. Though I carry the name of the Clan, I am not of pure blood. My... my supposed father, was from the Ryuujin Clan, from the Wing Country."

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:15 am

"I see, i have never heard of either clans really. Though they sound important. Its nice to meet you Kenji."

Shin nodded with that and looked back foward.

"How do you Shinji?"
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:19 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"I see, i have never heard of either clans really. Though they sound important. Its nice to meet you Kenji."

Shin nodded with that and looked back foward.

"How do you Shinji?"

"I met him here, several days ago. He's a strong Ninja at that... he's getting stronger..." Then Kenji turned to Shin. "What about you, how do you know Shinji?"

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:21 am

"I arrived at the village alone and almost was ran over by Miss Chiyo's animal. Shinji was there and we talked and than wanted to get me into his group than show him what i could do. So I fallowed him and we sparred. But the fight ended fast."

Shin in a way clenched his left fist alittle than sighed.
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:27 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"I arrived at the village alone and almost was ran over by Miss Chiyo's animal. Shinji was there and we talked and than wanted to get me into his group than show him what i could do. So I fallowed him and we sparred. But the fight ended fast."

Shin in a way clenched his left fist alittle than sighed.

Upon hearing this, Kenji then remembered the time he was in the forest, looking at this big, black sphere made of chakra. Kenji was tempted to ask... but then he didn't and asked something else.

"Interesting..." Getting up, Kenji then put his hands in his pockets. "Since we both are bored... how about a spar? Me and you, no interruptions. I know place." Turning back to look Shin in the eye. "How about it?"

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:28 am

Shin blinked a bit wondering if he could even stand up to such a person, but than stood up and dusted himself off.

"I guess that would be alright, hope though I will be a good enough match for you."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games