Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisc503

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:10 pm
hey I'm new and this guild looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:15 am
Aloha Every one.
I'm Dj. I have been in a couple different roleplays before. I am in another guild and most of the time i am there or here. I haven't really roleplayed anything else besides a man with magicial powers. For a random fact i am writing a book called
When Evil Crosses its Boundaries"
Aloha Again.  

Magiking

Zyibis

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:55 am
Hi, my name is Zyibis and I'm new to this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:08 am
hello how are u?  

Mimiuru123

jazz-icada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:05 am
hey  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:11 pm
Kay, some about me...
I am a 13 year old American girl and although it isn't my actual name, i have everyone call me Bhuvana. I have short brown hair and hazel/brown eyes. I am usually wearing 1 out of my 2 favorite shirts (One is from Arizona and has a rattlesnake on it and the other is from Pennsylvania and says Some of My Best Friends Are Animals and has a few pics of wild animals=]) My hobbies are hiking, softball, football, soccer, volleyball, reading, writing, bird/bug watching, playing tag with my animals, cuddling with my animals, identifying trees/plants, volunteering at local animal hospitals, pounds/kennels, zoos, and any other animal organization i may come upon. I also role play a lot with my friends=)
I am loud with my friends and any of my animals that can take it but i can be quiet when i am around small or timid animals. I have a independent personality and most of the time i would rather stay away from all human contact and just hang with my animals because they can do all my human friends can do and more! There are times though that i just want to get out of the house and party with my friends=) I play rough with the big animals and my friends but it is possible for me to be genital. everyone thinks i am extremely talkative and that i don't shut up but i am actually usually very very quiet. Just the few times i hang with humans i do tend to run wild
icon_sweatdrop.gif

More into my personality!:
I have a laid back, silly personality. I would rather stand up for whats right and be standing alone then be standing with a crowd of people standing up for whats wrong. I am stubborn so it will be impossible for anyone to talk me into drugs, smoking, etc. My friends say i am fun to be around because of my ability to not let anything get to me and to just be myself. They say i can always make them happy when they are sad/mad and i can make them crack up no matter what. They trust me because i would never turn my back on them as long as they do the same for me. I love to laugh and smile icon_smile.gif They also say i am the best person to have inside jokes with=)

Into my jobs and organizations/clubs!:

Well, stuff i own is first...
1. Purrrfect Pet Care
From bug to goat to cow, i will pamper them all the same
Basically i take care of anyones animals (any kind) if they must go away or if they are at work/school.
2. B.A.M.A.R.T
Bhuvy(me), Ash(friend), Mum(ash's mum), Animal, Rescue, Team
We take in ANY injured WILD ANIMAL and do all we can to heal if injured or raise if orphaned. If we cant take care of it, we bring them to the people that can. We will NEVER say no to an animal in need.
3. WFTF
Wild For The Future
It is a group where we do anything, and i mean ANYTHING to help wildlife survive into the future

Stuff i don't own, but I'm part of:
a buncha animal things=)

My faves:
Color: Forest Green
Show: Anything with Steve Irwin or Bindi Irwin in it
Movie: Jurassic Park
Tree/plant: Poison Ivy (don't ask...=])
Actor: Steve Irwin (he acted in a movie so it counts!!)
All together present day herbivore: Rabbit
All together present day carnivore: Ocelot
All together past herbivore: Triceratops
All together past carnivore: Velociraptor
Animal: Ocelot
Dinosaur: Velocoraptor
Fish: Great White Shark
Marine Mammal: Walphin
Bug: Daddy-Long-Legs
Insect- Caterpillar

My pets:
Buggsy:rabbit
Tara:rat
Bhu:rat
Ferdinand:cat [missing for three weeks now=( ]
Geronimo:cat
Sammy:cat
Kits:cat (i think...lolz)
Snuggles:dog

Injured wildlife is something i sometimes have and sometimes dont.

I know it looks like all i will RP about is animals but i am decent at mystical RP's too=) I enjoy it when i am either an animal transformer or an earth nymph=)

ALSO...i have an RP site with a few different kinds of RP's if your interested, please check it out...it is under construction but if you join i would love suggestions...=)
http://mistmantlewoods.proboards92.com/index.cgi  

Animalhugs22

Thomean

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:04 pm
Hello! I'm new to this guild!
I'm Thomean (well my character is) IRL I'm often called Thommy (but it's not my real name)

I am writing a book in dutch, and I started rping in dutch too. Played many, but always in dutch. But now I want to try to play in English.
My experience in dutch is big, but I only recntly started writing in english so I think I'm lacking a bit. Feel free to correct me at any time ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:35 pm
Yo, i'm semi new to gaia (starting over ish) and came here so i could practice GMing because i wanna be a gim in the enormous RP that i'm in that i wont tell you cuz i don't wanna.  

Scouter Kai

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

xXx_dark-nekofear_xXx

Sparkly Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:49 pm
Ummm..
I'm Misa and I'm fifteen.
Not really one to enjoy decribing myself on the spot, but it's nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:03 pm
Some think it's about the middle...
Hello there. I just joined and was accepted so I am rather happy. ^_^
I usually play male characters even though I am a female. >.>''
What can I say... I got to used to it when I was younger. O_O
Sorry about the faces, I used the first and secound and then just couldn't stop. -_-''
But it's all about the ending...

Adee

High-functioning Noob

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200

-TrystOfLyfe-

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:40 pm
User Image

« I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the //top
She's got a body like an hourglass it's ticking like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out…
When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth.
»

« 'Ello, lovies!

I'm Firaa, a new member of this guild, and though I doubt many people go in here and just read posts, I'm going to write a bit about myself.

I'm an american female, between the ages of eight and eighteen.

I only roleplay one on one, and I typically play female characters, though if you can convince me, I may plat a male main character.

I adore romance in a roleplay, as long as it doesn't end up being smut.

I do most medieval, but I'll do modern every once in a while.

I sincerely hope that whoever reads this will decide to PM me about a roleplay. ^^

(Note: Firaa does not typically talk this much about herself. She likes hearing more about her partners) »

User Image
«I waited eight -long- months
She finally set him free
I told him I can't lie, he was the only one for me
Two weeks and we had caught on fire
She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile
»

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 pm
Hello, I'm SET, Storyteller (aka DM or GM) for the World of Darkness Chronicle: Shadows Within Shadows, Lies Within Lies. If anyone wants to join, I'm sure you know where to find it (in the main forum.) I have to warn you, though, this isn't freeform, and it does have rules, but I promise you that it'll still be fun if you join. PROMISE! 3nodding

About me: I'm a person, nothing more, nothing less. I am who I am, I like what I like, I hate what I hate, and I fear what I fear. That's all!

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iExstasy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:55 pm
hello all my name iz drift
User Image
What i hope to get from this if any one can help out thiz iz the list

Total Value: 50,779 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
novaFlare Pants
Barq VOX Sneakers
Black Star Face Tattoo
Black Tribal Head Tattoo

Black Leather Belt

Black Tribal Left Arm Tattoo
Black Tribal Right Arm Tattoo
Spirit Falcon

Cloud
Gills
Nitemare Collar
Prisoner's Shackles
Any thing from gold 2 whatz on thiz list will help me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:00 pm
im new to this guild so cool!  

KNIGHTDP456

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Oftentimes... I dream of music...

Hello, I joined primarily so I could tutor people. I'm mainly concerned about mechanical flaws (grammar and whatnot).
I love rping as clumsy ninjas, badass playboys, and lost people. RPing boys is easier for me, yet I'm female. Curiouser and curiouser.

Hmm. . . I love yaoi, reading, drawing, and singing. I'm going to college at Texas Christian this fall!

...there is a river.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games