Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 pm
((yo i was in the cave about ready to go fight in the caverns agiain just incase you forgot)) this is crap, i mean seriously just fighting some lame battle i care nothing about, henry thought to himself. he picked up his knapsack head out of the cave, "if they arrnt going to let me fight the alliance now im going to find them myself and get my revenge" he mumbled under his breath while grinding his teeth the more he thought about it the bigger the anger got insid4e of him. the black arura puyulsed deep inside of him((haha thats what she said)) it left black misty foot prints on the cave floor as he crept towards where he had come in at  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:37 pm
((to Serph))

There was a cold second with no reply. The three looked at each other in confusion as if this guy was really for real. Specter had no fear but would not show this man any disrespect. He nodded, and once again repeated his confession.

“I am terribly sorry sir, I cannot be of any service to you and your mission. Sogue is to remain unheard of he has no location and nor will you ever come to find it.”

Specter said this and then shifted through the chair into a standing position. He was up right and crossed his arms. Jade, still laying back in the chair, raised his eyes and hat to get a full view of any actions pulled by Serph. They where all very surprised by the noble determination of this guy.

Whisper from her place by the fire also stood leaving the food in the fire. Her hands slightly shaky at her side and eye’s nervously moving from face to face.

“I must let you know I too poses great power and knowledge. Strongly in the art of killing and weakness. I was trained by the high Lord Mitus, my father, who fought along Darth Gravear in the holy wars. Darth Gravear may have held many secrets and a very powerful style at that but natural selection has chosen the stronger. The Celestral live while the Elves are dead.” Specter spoke these words and dropped his head in memory of the thousands upon thousands of Elves that lost their lives at the hand of Joa Boo.

((to Sogue))

The path immediately went dark as soon as you lost sight of the main cave. With your vampire vision you could make out the walls and make your way through. It was cramp and small and very dirty. It must have been months since something traveled through it.

Just up ahead after miles of traveling it opened up again into a much wider path and then what looked to be a large gathering room. It was still dirty and empty but at least it looked a little more friendly. You continued up the only path forward that was now leading deeper into the ground. The path moved down at a steep angle.

Not to much further and you got your first look at a Collective. They where tall and had 6 long appendages, four arms and two legs. These ones where just simply pacing and looking through all of the broken stalagmites. They didn’t look to threatening but where not just there for work. They had to be some form of militia. You looked deeper into the cave and could see a vast variety of size shape and skills. Some where flying, some using their back sides to cut into the rack, and others burrowing into the ground.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:47 pm
SittingHere
((yo i was in the cave about ready to go fight in the caverns agiain just incase you forgot)) this is crap, i mean seriously just fighting some lame battle i care nothing about, henry thought to himself. he picked up his knapsack head out of the cave, "if they arrnt going to let me fight the alliance now im going to find them myself and get my revenge" he mumbled under his breath while grinding his teeth the more he thought about it the bigger the anger got insid4e of him. the black arura puyulsed deep inside of him((haha thats what she said)) it left black misty foot prints on the cave floor as he crept towards where he had come in at
((OK dude….hmm…lets work with this whole story of yours. Which side do you want to work for. Dark hand or Omega Alliance. Or you could chose to work for Olin Sikil, Specter’s group, I have a few ideas for each…..If we can work on your profile to have an actual like story or power that isn’t so instantly Godly I think I could really have a place for you that gets you into the action right away. Try revising your character. Maybe he could have this demon arm weapon he finds that allows him to use this aura, or maybe your guy is being haunted by a ghost and he can use it’s powers but it hurts him a lot. I don’t know…think about it a bit))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm
((to Salfos))

The first dragoon guard stepped forward and took a hold of the camera. He examined it closely, turning it over and playing with the buttons. Coming to the conclusion that it was a piece of crap he handed it over to the other guard who did the same thing. The second guard pulled out a flute of some kind and then played a small tune on it really quick. All of a sudden the lighting around the three of you changed and two more guards appeared from behind. They stood motionless with their eyes watching.

“Ok, it is safe to continue. We must warn you that you are on your own accord now and every little action you take will be held against you if it must.” the first guard spoke as the second turned to continue down the path. It looked as though the path was heading upward and going up the side of a steep mountain. It was a beautiful view of the country side and all of the forest trees seemed full of life.

The four Dragoons brought you to another spot and stopped just before a clearing over the edge of a peak. They pushed to the edge and pointed just over a ridge down a few levels. There was a huge open view of a massive dragons nest with an even bigger horned devils tooth Dragon. It’s long black wings tucked in by the sides of it’s long body and 100 yard long neck curled back around by it’s hips. The Dragon was huge and looked to be asleep.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Van Dossel
Joa-Boo
((To Salin))

In the moment of quiet clearness everything felt still and strange. It was growing dark in the tunnels as night fall was crawling closer. Normal day light would not be there to eliminate your travels and you would have to rely on other means of light to see your way, unless, that is, if you have night vision as very few of you do.

Now you have two choices, going back from where you came and risking the mineral fields or starting down this disserted tunnel. It didn’t give any clue of where it was leading and Tooge sadly said he didn’t know where it went. He didn’t like the idea of going that direction because he wouldn’t be much help.

Salin thought for a minute and looked down the dark tunnel, "Not many of us have dark vision so we would have to rely on light sources......I say we go up to the mineral field ands fight through that. This way could be a waste of time and lead us in a ramdom direction."

Zaught laughed, "We ran into here for a reason and this tunnel is possibly a secret route or something for the queen. It would let us bypass all sercurity..."

"I say we fight with tooth and nail through those bastards up top, and through this Queens sercurity as well!" Atias said punching into the air. "We can take them!"

Helix laughed, "Foolish mut it would be harder than you think, to be honest surprised am I that they have not flooded this tunnel with Ant Lions. The Queen is directly controling them and would know about it if this was a secret tunnel and would A flee from her chambers or B swarm us in here beyond belief."

Tooge smiled, "I agree with Helix's reasoning we go up top." Splitjaw snorted in agreement and the group turned to face their choice for better or for worst.

(So where did that tunnel lead by the way.....also can I start a "good" party as well?))

((the tunnel lead to a deserted mineral feild that now only laid barren to the antlions that burrow and eat everything that step over them, not a good place to be. Go ahead and make them...i would love that))

The group made their move. You chose to go back the way you came and face the firworks. Most of the antlions had cleared out but they where not far off. y9ou could hear them roaring and moving all around. They where very close but no where to be seen. You had a moment to get as far as you could.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 am
DHSS

Rikimaru and his crew began to set up a camp near the caves to begin their infiltrations. when night came they made their way to the cave entrance. the plan was simple. they were going to kill from the bottom up. maybe alo gather somemore infomation on the Omega. Kotaro had disappeared.  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 am
Salfos

The group looked intently at the dragon and the nest. Then all of a sudden Rex seemed to be looking at a fixed point far away. he keep lokking at a area to far for any one else to see.

"is it your eagle vision Rex?" Salfos asked

"yea i see a small band of thieves i believe. they have bags that empty and some filled. but the y got the appearance of theives and they moving rather quickly they just went out of sight over that mountain." He pointed showing the dragoons.

"in my family lineage we have developed amazing good sight at very far distances, we call it eagle vision. not really helpful till now."

Hikari kept close to the Salfos and Rex as they were at the edge of the cliff. They needed to buy themsevles some time to snatch an egg from the dragon.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 am
"The elves may be dead, son of Mitus, but I am not. And, technically, you are.

But that is not the point. I know the mission you seek, Specter. I know what this rabble has in mind. I am not stupid, I am simply a shadow to all. And the mission I have upon me is a special one, indeed, though I cannot tell you. It is for Sogue's ears -and eyes- only. Rest assured, however, that it is vital to your goal. If I do not reach Sogue, then no one will claim the Beast's head. I have two items for Sogue. Without them, Joa-Boo will continue his reign until his goals are accomplished and this world has been shelled out into a husk of rot and ruin. So tell me Specter. You were the one who sent him."

Sogue approached a Collective, and though it looked unable to speak in his tongue, perhaps it could understand him.

"Where is Clare? I would have words with her," he said, sternly, but unthreateningly.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Joa-Boo
Van Dossel
Joa-Boo
((To Salin))

In the moment of quiet clearness everything felt still and strange. It was growing dark in the tunnels as night fall was crawling closer. Normal day light would not be there to eliminate your travels and you would have to rely on other means of light to see your way, unless, that is, if you have night vision as very few of you do.

Now you have two choices, going back from where you came and risking the mineral fields or starting down this disserted tunnel. It didn’t give any clue of where it was leading and Tooge sadly said he didn’t know where it went. He didn’t like the idea of going that direction because he wouldn’t be much help.

Salin thought for a minute and looked down the dark tunnel, "Not many of us have dark vision so we would have to rely on light sources......I say we go up to the mineral field ands fight through that. This way could be a waste of time and lead us in a ramdom direction."

Zaught laughed, "We ran into here for a reason and this tunnel is possibly a secret route or something for the queen. It would let us bypass all sercurity..."

"I say we fight with tooth and nail through those bastards up top, and through this Queens sercurity as well!" Atias said punching into the air. "We can take them!"

Helix laughed, "Foolish mut it would be harder than you think, to be honest surprised am I that they have not flooded this tunnel with Ant Lions. The Queen is directly controling them and would know about it if this was a secret tunnel and would A flee from her chambers or B swarm us in here beyond belief."

Tooge smiled, "I agree with Helix's reasoning we go up top." Splitjaw snorted in agreement and the group turned to face their choice for better or for worst.

(So where did that tunnel lead by the way.....also can I start a "good" party as well?))

((the tunnel lead to a deserted mineral feild that now only laid barren to the antlions that burrow and eat everything that step over them, not a good place to be. Go ahead and make them...i would love that))

The group made their move. You chose to go back the way you came and face the firworks. Most of the antlions had cleared out but they where not far off. y9ou could hear them roaring and moving all around. They where very close but no where to be seen. You had a moment to get as far as you could.
((OMG I actually made the correct choice for once!!!))
Salin and the others slipped by the intersectioned and hurried catiously towards the exit of the mineral field checking each turn and twist in the path as they did to avoid another ambush. Within minutes they were close to the entrance to the queens lair.

Tooge took a deep breath as they stopped to take a break before entering the Queen's lair. "We have made good time and avoided any furthur ambush but its going to be a hard fight guys. The queen won't be lightly guarded."

(I don't know what to make though....also which of my party members do you like? I don't know which ones to keep and which ones to get rid off)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm
A_Shadow_Within
Salfos

The group looked intently at the dragon and the nest. Then all of a sudden Rex seemed to be looking at a fixed point far away. he keep lokking at a area to far for any one else to see.

"is it your eagle vision Rex?" Salfos asked

"yea i see a small band of thieves i believe. they have bags that empty and some filled. but the y got the appearance of theives and they moving rather quickly they just went out of sight over that mountain." He pointed showing the dragoons.

"in my family lineage we have developed amazing good sight at very far distances, we call it eagle vision. not really helpful till now."

Hikari kept close to the Salfos and Rex as they were at the edge of the cliff. They needed to buy themsevles some time to snatch an egg from the dragon.

((To Salfos))

The guard looked far off into the distance and could see nothing. They looked unalarmed because they knew there was a strong enough defense all through out the land.

“Oh do not worry yourselves. We will not let them harm you. Nor will they get away with they’re trespassing and thievery.” One of them said. They moved out to distance themselves and would give you as much time as you would need to admire the Dragoon.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 pm
A_Shadow_Within
DHSS

Rikimaru and his crew began to set up a camp near the caves to begin their infiltrations. when night came they made their way to the cave entrance. the plan was simple. they were going to kill from the bottom up. maybe alo gather somemore infomation on the Omega. Kotaro had disappeared.

((don't forget the rules.... I will take them off for now but once things get heavy I will put them on you))

Your camp was planted a few miles away from the caverns entrance where it could not be seen by the Omega Alliance. From the detailed map they have fortified all of the entrance and down into a very large open area. They have countless torrents and defense lines built and ready for any sudden attack.

At dark the walls where dark and everything was left unlit to seem like just any ordinary hill out in the middle of the Thunder Plains. The Cavern entrance was made into a large factory building where the miners could move and store minerals and other valuables easily. The two giant double doors where tightly closed and had small slits in the bottom of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm
The team got nearer and nearer but still stayed hidden. They sat and waited to see if anything was up.

"Hanzo teleport ahead and stay out of site....but scout as close as you can to the wall for any weak points. Xeno you tap into thier minds and see if you can get a good point of attack for when their guard is down."

Rikimaru readied his bow if he needed to snipe anyone off so they can get a quick chance to get in.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:30 pm
Salfos began to set up the camera to take photos. he had Rex look at the map to plot another course while taking note of the positions and sign languaging them to Salfos. four guards against the three of them. not good odds with rumors of the dragoons power.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:09 am
A_Shadow_Within
The team got nearer and nearer but still stayed hidden. They sat and waited to see if anything was up.

"Hanzo teleport ahead and stay out of site....but scout as close as you can to the wall for any weak points. Xeno you tap into thier minds and see if you can get a good point of attack for when their guard is down."

Rikimaru readied his bow if he needed to snipe anyone off so they can get a quick chance to get in.

((DHSS))

The walls remained stiff and still. They where mostly made up of the cavern rock walls which where as strong as the ground itself. The only point that could be used as an actual entrance was the gate. It was large and had a glow to it when Hanzo looked at it. He could tell it had some kind of magical barrier that prevented teleportation to the inside. At the slits in the bottom you could see the faces of soldiers. 6 Knights who where heavily armored and 12 Celestral soldiers. They all just watched and moved around, performing their duties like the where told. As time goes by another two knights would join up and then pass back to where they came. It was a maximum security all over.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 am
A_Shadow_Within
Salfos began to set up the camera to take photos. he had Rex look at the map to plot another course while taking note of the positions and sign languaging them to Salfos. four guards against the three of them. not good odds with rumors of the dragoons power.

Once you seemed finished with your pictures of the dragon the Dragoons formed up and then walked you back down the mountain. once you reached the bottom the lighting shifted again and the extra two disappeared. You where back to only two guards. One in the back and one in the front.

They moved you through the path. It was rugged but had many things to look at. The entire forest was like a giant garden. So many flowers and ponds and water falls. The sight seeing was amazing. But you didn't care much for it. You had other things on your mind.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games