Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:16 pm
"Well I got almost all my memory back I just lost most of my Chakra control and stamina....."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:17 pm
*jumps and kicks the kunai back at polio*  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:20 pm
"And how do you plan to get it those back?" she asked Spike as she vanishes and appears behind Panda aiming a kick for his right side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:22 pm
*blocks kick with right arm and then grabs her leg and slings her around in a circle and then lets go, jumps up in the air and throws a shuriken at u*  

panda-shinobi

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:22 pm
"Well train obviously" winks at Polio, pulls out shuriken and throws them at the two fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:24 pm
Blinks as she is thrown and lands on her hands. She pushes off the ground getting hit in the arm with Panda's shuriken then blocked one of Spike's. "heh, interesting." she yanked the shuriken out of her arm, ignoring the pain and snapped it at Spike.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:24 pm
*see's the shuriken coming at him thrwon by spike coming at head* *closes eyes and lowers head and deflects it with head protector*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:26 pm
*picks up shuriken that spike threw* thats it *dashes at spike with shuriken in hand and then fakes off to the left of him and jumps up, kicks off of a tree and throws shuriken at spike*  

panda-shinobi

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:27 pm
pulls string and the two shuriken he threw change direction heading for polio. Already wrapped around Panda when he deflected it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:32 pm
*manages to pull out kunai and cuts a strand of the rope causing the rest of it to unravel and fall to the ground* good one...i havent seen that n a while  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:33 pm
throws a kunai at Panda then Blinks and holds up her hand Spike's shuriken embedding in her palm. She then closed her hand around them yanking her hand back and drew a kunai with her other. She brought the kunai down onto the string cutting it and then yanked the shuriken from her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:36 pm
threads 10 shuriken on string and ties kunai to end throws kunai to the side of panda while polio still holds the string. the shuriken going straight for panda.  

Spikelema

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:37 pm
*sill looking towards spike doesnt notice the shuriken coming at him* ahhhggg *the shuriken goes deep into his back* hha *reaches back and yanks it out*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:39 pm
Shuriken panda threw hits Spike in neck. "ouch!" just misses vital area.  

Spikelema

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:39 pm
Spikelema
threads 10 shuriken on string and ties kunai to end throws kunai to the side of panda while polio still holds the string. the shuriken going straight for panda.
oh not another *ducks and then grabs string and then swings it back toward polio*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games