Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
~So Who are you (Pic Post .Lets see those smiling faces )~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 pm
*giggles* Photo manipulation is when you turn a regular picture into something completely different. I'll show you.

I turned this......which i used the face of this..... (btw...sorry for the nakedness.....seriously!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

into this which is the vampire thing....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm
Oh okay.
Very nice. ^^

Being so that as soon as I get my professional photos, (whenever the hell that is), I'm running to you. biggrin Iunno how much they cost though. xD
Price please? =]  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:38 pm
Thanks! ^^ It took me around 5 hours to do that. lol...it takes time and patience to get things just right....

Price? o.O I dunno...it would have to be an extremely generous offer because it takes a loooong time... lol ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:15 am
Well I'm not exactly poor. xD

How generous are we talking here? o_____O  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:38 am
I know! lol....I dunno....just offer. ^^

Here's one I did right quick....it's a vintage touch up....took me like a few minutes...lmao! heart Changed my hair color and made it look um...vintage. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:32 am
Lawl that probably would've taken me a year or so. xD

How much are you normally payed? I never know what to offer. xD  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 am
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Here's one I did right quick....it's a vintage touch up....took me like a few minutes...lmao! heart Changed my hair color and made it look um...vintage. XD

...wait, doesn't the adobe program have a one-click button that will automatically adjust that? i'm pretty sure it's there because i've used it before. the program automatically tunes the colors for you, so you have very little left to tune you should try that. it's only about 40 seconds work; it just makes life a lot easier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 am
Ronzalpha201
Lady Luck _ Kylie

...wait, doesn't the adobe program have a one-click button that will automatically adjust that? i'm pretty sure it's there because i've used it before. the program automatically tunes the colors for you, so you have very little left to tune you should try that. it's only about 40 seconds work; it just makes life a lot easier.

Actually I know what your talking about. Your talking about hue and saturation and no...you don't use that to do the vintage look to a photo. I had to do 3 different layers and fill them then use blend the layers. Also, I changed the hair color, and that does not take 1 click. ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:50 am
Beware The Penguin

Well...thing is...I've never done a commission for this before. lol. ^^ So....yeah....just offer what you think. It will take me about 4-5 hours if you want me to do a complete transformation like what I did with my photo. heart

That doesn't help...I know..sorry. ^^ I don't want to seem greedy or anything...so just offer whatever....lol. Since i'm still sort of new at it, I won't expect you to bribe me too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:03 pm
Computers make this so much quicker. 3nodding Now all I need to learn is how to use one of those programs properly. With my style finished artwork usually takes me between. Ten and x hours...no clue how long that one picture took.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:14 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Beware The Penguin

Well...thing is...I've never done a commission for this before. lol. ^^ So....yeah....just offer what you think. It will take me about 4-5 hours if you want me to do a complete transformation like what I did with my photo. heart

That doesn't help...I know..sorry. ^^ I don't want to seem greedy or anything...so just offer whatever....lol. Since i'm still sort of new at it, I won't expect you to bribe me too much.

Ah crap. xD
Alright I'll think of something. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:47 pm
Well...this is me just inside the computer lab at my office at the university. Without my glasses on lol!
User Image  

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 pm
tkdauronXIII
Well...this is me just inside the computer lab at my office at the university. Without my glasses on lol!
User Image

Awww....your so cute! whee YAY! Auron finally posts a picture of himself!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 pm
Beware The Penguin
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Beware The Penguin

Ah crap. xD
Alright I'll think of something. ^^

Ok, just PM me whenever then.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
User Image

Awww....your so cute! whee YAY! Auron finally posts a picture of himself!! heart

Cute?! stare  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games