Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 pm
"But Lily already answered. Come on Dion, I won't start it off to hard or mean to begin with, something basic. Plus you can pry dirty details out of my life. You can go first if you want to and ask one of us if you would like" Caterina suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:35 pm
"She hasn't got anything mean planned yet. I'd just answer before this game starts running off grudges." Said Lily practically.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:11 pm
Dion gave in with rather poor grace. "Oh, fine, I choose Truth."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:10 pm
"Ok. Have you ever...flirted with a guy outragrously? If so, when and where?" Caterina asked after a second of thinking.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:53 pm
Dion sighed. This was typically the kind of question that was asked at Truth or Dare. But she never got more comfortable admitting the answer. "I flirted pretty badly with this one boy, once," she said, stressing the last syllable. "His name was Julian, and I met him at a job fair in the city I used to live in. This was...oh, maybe ten months ago. I was rather ridiculous, given that when you're interviewing for a job you want to seem professional. But he was so cute. And it was almost like he was following me, because we ended up at all the same booths."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:49 pm
Caterina smiled. "That's hilarious. Trust me, mine used to be worst. Anyhow, Dion, it's your turn now to pick someone" Caterina told her friend. "Cat, you flirted so much" Matt teased. "I did not. I only flirted with the guys I liked" Caterina defended herself. "And look how they all turned out" Matt said. "Not Ty, Ty was different and you know it" Caterina retorted a bit angirly. "I know honey, but he's not coming back" Matt told his friend. "You don't know that" Caterina told him.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:09 pm
Lily used her mind to send a mental smack to the back of both Caterina and Matt's heads. SHH! She scolded. We're trying to have fun here! She reminded the two. Lily then turned to look at Dion warily. She was deviously clever, and in a game of Truth or Dare, it could be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:54 am
"Ow! Lily. Fine whatever.' "Ok, Dion it's your turn to choose a victim." Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:12 pm
(Kanan, really? You think Dion is deviously clever? I hadn't imagined her that way. blaugh )

Dion faced Lily; she didn't want to ask Caterina a question, because she felt sure the turn would return to her immediately after. Caterina seemed to have something against Dion in this game. "Ok, Lily," Dion blurted. "Out of all the guys we know - that all of us know - who would you be most willing to date?" It was a horrible question, and Dion knew it, but the sooner attention shifted to Lily from her, the better.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:05 pm
blaugh >

Lily's mouth, if it could've, would've hit the floor. As it was, she gaped at Dion in shock. So truth or dare really was that bad, huh. So she regained her composure and looked Dion straight in the eye. "Wyatt. He's the only guy we all know thats not a wimp." She said with a smirk. "Of course, thats not saying I willingly would." She explained quickly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:36 am
"Oh my God! Are you serious? I didn't know you liked him Lily" Caterina said, shocked, adding the last part in to tease her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:05 pm
Lily turned her glare to Caterina. She bared her teeth and gave Caterina her best hunter's snarl, the kind of snarl that would've given Caius shivers, had he been there.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:55 pm
(Kanan, I'm so glad my boss left for home an hour ago. I might have had to explain why I fell out of my computer chair laughing. rofl )

Dion blinked. One. Two. Three times. Then she didn't know what to say to Lily, so she turned to Matt and said, "Did you hear that? Wyatt's the only guy we know who's not a wimp, apparently. Are you going to take that? Lily, you should ask Matt a question next!" Dion made the suggestion brightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Lily laughed, forgetting Dion's question quickly, even though that was probably her plan in the first place. But she already had a question for Matt. "Alright Matty, do you like my friend Caterina here?" She asked slyly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:30 pm
(Where do you work complex_ity?)
Caterina laughed outright at Lily's snarl, she knew her friend would never hurt her. But at Lily's question she glanced over at Matt. "A long time ago we used to have feelings for each other, we used to date. But we broke up after deciding we were more like brother and sister. And then she found Ty and I knew that she had found the one for her. And that's how I feel, like an older brother would to his younger sister except without a strained relationship." Matt explained. "It's true, though I am older than you, brother" Caterina told him. "Oh by two minutes" Matt groaned. "I'm still older. Ok, Matt choose your victim." "Well since you haven't gone Cat." Matt said. "Ok, dare" Caterina said.
(I'm going to pause there because I do not know a good dare for a vampire, any suggestions?)  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff