Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:03 pm
"I don't like them either.." Sira said wincing as he heard thunder again. He stared out at the sky hoping no one was out in the storm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:17 pm
Ai looked out the window as if looking for something. "Someone's out there. I can hear two people walking this way." She stood up and started coughing, looking out the window.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:24 pm
"You okay..?" Sira asked noticing that Ai had been coughing an awful lot. He stood up and looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:30 pm
Ai looked at Sira and smiled. "Yeah, I'm...*cough*...fine." She looked out the window and could make out two females. "The foot steps are *cough* familiar, but I can't sort it out."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Sira closed his eye's listening. "One of them is Nanaka.." He muttered opening his eye's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:40 pm
Ai nodded and sat down, coughing again. "I-I think I need some water. I'll be right back." She walked to the sink holding her head.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:46 pm
Sira sat back down in front of the fire laying his towel down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Ai drank a cup of water and sat next to Sira. She laid the towel over her legs and watched the flames. "I hope they are ok." She coughed.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 pm
"I do too.." Sira said looking at the fire. He noticed it starting to die ang gripped his hand into a fist making it grow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:04 pm
Ai saw the fire grow when Sira made a fist. I wonder how he did that. She coughed again and held her head. "I hope I'm ok also."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 pm
"Yeah I don't want you to get sick.." Sira said slightly smiling. He yawned and closed his eye's. Storms always made him feel drowsy for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:20 pm
"Yeah." She smiled. Sira's yawn made Ai yawn but she coughed instead. I really hope i'm not sick. "Are you falling asleep?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:22 pm
Sira opened his eye's slowly. "I might.." He said softly not sure if he could stay awake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:30 pm
Ai smiled. "If you do then, sweet dreams."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 pm
Sira smiled and closed his eye's again listening to the rain fall against the roof of his house. He began to fall asleep his head resting on Ai's shoulder.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games