Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:37 pm
she slipped the necklace on then closed her eyes, she jumped up sending a light fire ball at Anima's face  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:19 pm
cmon ladies you dont know how to take care of this... *reaches in pack and gets out 3 potions* here drink these, they are my most prized posession. they will completely obliterate any darkness inside of us and will turn us completely good, but once we are good our weapons our clothes, us, we change forever. almost unable to return. *Reaches into pack and pulls out six revolvers* here each of you get two. ive got more ammo in the pack. these can and will completely wipe out anima with the power of the potions, but my powers lie on the border of light and dark, so i will die once i finish off anima, he was my summon, i wont be able to heal myself. so this is my last goodbye, lola, sora, i love you guys, youre my best friends.... now lets finish off this big B****  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
cmon ladies you dont know how to take care of this... *reaches in pack and gets out 3 potions* here drink these, they are my most prized posession. they will completely obliterate any darkness inside of us and will turn us completely good, but once we are good our weapons our clothes, us, we change forever. almost unable to return. *Reaches into pack and pulls out six revolvers* here each of you get two. ive got more ammo in the pack. these can and will completely wipe out anima with the power of the potions, but my powers lie on the border of light and dark, so i will die once i finish off anima, he was my summon, i wont be able to heal myself. so this is my last goodbye, lola, sora, i love you guys, youre my best friends.... now lets finish off this big B****
"you are not dieing" she said looking at him "no matter what happens im not letting you die, i cant lose you please, dont die"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
"you are not dieing" she said looking at him "no matter what happens im not letting you die, i cant lose you please, dont die"

ill do what i can but i cant fight death its too hard, hes a formidable foe.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:27 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666

ill do what i can but i cant fight death its too hard, hes a formidable foe.
"well you still have my pink pearl in you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:51 pm
the potions are purifying they remove any and all magic, good or bad, but i promise you i will find you in the afterlife. now goodbye lola...*drinks potion and grabs lolas pearl and gives it back* drink up guys, you wont be harmed. *draws guns* i shall see you in the afterlife. *opens fire on anima* DIE BEAST!!!  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:52 pm
"but you cant die" she whispered looking at him "you cant" she threw the pearl, it hit him without him feeling it and went in him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 pm
"look lola i know you dont want me to die but if you mix magic, i wont make it to the afterlife and see you there. i really do like you a lot lola, but let me do what ive got to do. please." *takes out pearl again and hands it to lola*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:19 pm
she sighs in defeat and puts the pear back in her locket around her neck "just promise me something" she said looking at him "dont leave without saying goodbye my way"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
she sighs in defeat and puts the pear back in her locket around her neck "just promise me something" she said looking at him "dont leave without saying goodbye my way"

wouldnt think about it, but for now lets finish him. FINAL BLAST!!! *groans and falls over* lola come here... i always liked you and sora, but now im gone for good, ill see you in the afterlife if you get there. *gives lola a hug as he disappears in her arms* (diminishing voice) goodbye lola.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:28 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1

wouldnt think about it, but for now lets finish him. FINAL BLAST!!! *groans and falls over* lola come here... i always liked you and sora, but now im gone for good, ill see you in the afterlife if you get there. *gives lola a hug as he disappears in her arms* (diminishing voice) goodbye lola.
she closes her eyes "no, you cant leave" she wispered crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:37 pm
[Me: WTF?!? You killed yourself!?! *Socks you*
My character: sweatdrop ]
Necross...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:47 pm
*skeleton brings lola a letter*

(it reads) Hey lola,
Well i gave you youre goodbye, just like you asked. but i left you a present, in the bottom of my bag theres a bullet, it says bullet for my valentine. I want you to remove all the bullets out of the revolver i fired last, summon the master skeleton, the shoot the bullet in his head.

talk to you later babe,
Necross  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:52 pm
she reads the letter "as you wish" she said, she looked into his back and found the bullet, she grabbed the revolver and took out all of the bullets, she placed the one bullet in it "i hope to see you soon Necross" she said "Master Skeleton I summon you" she said then pointed the gun at his head "as he wishes" she shot the bullet  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:01 pm
*the skeleton transforms into Necross*
Hey babe how'd you miss me. I made this just before my sanctum got invaded. it would bring me back for a long long time. i didnt want to tell you because i knew you would worry because you knew i would die. but either way, im back. *gives her a great big hug* can i get a kiss now?

[dont forget to type CENSORED for kingdom_hearts_sora_fan if the answer is yes, not allowing romance, what kinda crap is that, lol jk.]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games