Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:13 am

SF Creek
RAZE 88
SF Creek
Yea whatever, you suck at being a villain. No thought in your plans. talk2hand
im noty a villian im an anti-hero talk2hand
... lol Worse job at that.

wierdo stare
master cant u get along gonk
hell no stare
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:15 am

Anti-hero: Someone who is supposed to be the hero, but has a lack of hero qualities, which would means he or she isn't pretty, brave or strong or whatsoever a hero should be.
The Antihero is someone with some of the qualities of a villain, up to and including brutality, cynicism, and ruthlessness, but with the soul or motivations of a more conventional Hero.

o3o Sure, be an anti-hero. lol

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:18 am

SF Creek
Anti-hero: Someone who is supposed to be the hero, but has a lack of hero qualities, which would means he or she isn't pretty, brave or strong or whatsoever a hero should be.
The Antihero is someone with some of the qualities of a villain, up to and including brutality, cynicism, and ruthlessness, but with the soul or motivations of a more conventional Hero.

o3o Sure, be an anti-hero. lol

w/e ur just jealous of my antiheroness talk2hand
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:19 am

*stares as Creek and Raze bicker* stare stare

Youta: Don't want to---? sweatdrop

Uh-huh. stare

Tear_Angel

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 am

*jumps on Razes head and over to Angel and Youta*
Allo! o3o
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:21 am

SF Creek
*jumps on Razes head and over to Angel and Youta*
Allo! o3o

WTF scream xp

Raze The Enigmatic

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 am

Pipe down virus head. o3o
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:27 am

*whispers to Youta* What's up with Creek??? confused

Youta: *whispers back* Don't ask me. I guess he just likes to see us...for unknown reasons I don't even want to know. sweatdrop

Gee, your a help. stare

Youta: Thanks. biggrin

Hey Creek...again. sweatdrop

Tear_Angel

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:31 am

Hi, Zeke.
*throws Creek in the air*
*comes flying down on Youtas head* Hey, buddy! Ya dead? D=
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:20 am

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Calvin: *charges forward with energy surrounding his foot* Stupendous Kick! *kicks the shield out of ChaosGallantmon's hand and a red orb appears in Calvin's hand* Stupendous Ball! *throws the orb at ChaosGallantmon, which explodes on impact* Stupendous Blast! *shoots a powerful blast out of both of his hands* Now, Hobbes!
Hobbes: Hey, punk! I've got a new jousting partner for you. *shoots a barrage of missiles from his armor into ChoasGallantmon's chest* You're turn, Sephiroth!
Sephiroth: Trinity Strike! *fires a blast at him, which engulfs him in flame, ice and lightning all at once (the fire and ice don't cancel each other out*
ChaosGallantmon: No! Master forgive me!
all right now Apocalymon lefts!
Apocalymon: Oh really? *dark claw reaches out and grabs the biomerged Axel and turns him evil*
DarkAxel: heheheheh.......Apocalymon u'r a fool! it has no affect on me except ge me a power boost!
Apocalymon: Crap!
DarkAxel: come on lets finish this! *fly towards him*

Calvin: Right! *rockets towards Apocalymon's torso while Hobbes and Sephiroth cut down any arms in the way* Stupendous Punch! *delivers a powerful uppercut to Apocalymon's jaw*
Apocalymon: Ha! I won't be taking down so easily! *regenarates arms* Giga Cannon! *fires a blast like machinedramon's*
DarkAxel: *dodges* heh BlackGaruru Cannon! *fires it at Apocalymon*
Apocalymon: Gah!

Calvin: All right then. Hobbes, send out the beacon! *Hobbes fires an object out of his armor, which begins blinking* Sephiroth, with me. *the two charge forward and simultaneously attack his head*
Apocalymon: Gah! Dark Claw! *slahses at everybody with Devimon's Dark Claw*
gah!...........die y don't u! Full Moon Blaster!
Apoclaymon: Gah!

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:29 am

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Calvin: *charges forward with energy surrounding his foot* Stupendous Kick! *kicks the shield out of ChaosGallantmon's hand and a red orb appears in Calvin's hand* Stupendous Ball! *throws the orb at ChaosGallantmon, which explodes on impact* Stupendous Blast! *shoots a powerful blast out of both of his hands* Now, Hobbes!
Hobbes: Hey, punk! I've got a new jousting partner for you. *shoots a barrage of missiles from his armor into ChoasGallantmon's chest* You're turn, Sephiroth!
Sephiroth: Trinity Strike! *fires a blast at him, which engulfs him in flame, ice and lightning all at once (the fire and ice don't cancel each other out*
Apocalymon: Oh really? *dark claw reaches out and grabs the biomerged Axel and turns him evil*
DarkAxel: heheheheh.......Apocalymon u'r a fool! it has no affect on me except ge me a power boost!

Calvin: Right! *rockets towards Apocalymon's torso while Hobbes and Sephiroth cut down any arms in the way* Stupendous Punch! *delivers a powerful uppercut to Apocalymon's jaw*
Apocalymon: Ha! I won't be taking down so easily! *regenarates arms* Giga Cannon! *fires a blast like machinedramon's*

Calvin: All right then. Hobbes, send out the beacon! *Hobbes fires an object out of his armor, which begins blinking* Sephiroth, with me. *the two charge forward and simultaneously attack his head*

giga misle
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:34 am

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: *dodges out of the way* I don't think so.
Hobbes: I'll get this one. *extends his laser claws, slices off one of Apocalymon's arms, then fires at the open area with his plasma laser*

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:41 am

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Hobbes: I'll get this one. *extends his laser claws, slices off one of Apocalymon's arms, then fires at the open area with his plasma laser*
Apocalymon: Damn it! I'll do the same thing to you like I tried to with the first season tamers! *does what he tried to do*
guys r digivices won't work here everybody use u'r best move now!

(i'll use my last xp)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:50 am

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Apocalymon: Damn it! I'll do the same thing to you like I tried to with the first season tamers! *does what he tried to do*
guys r digivices won't work here everybody use u'r best move now!

(i'll use my last xp)

Calvin: Best move, huh? Well, I guess this is a dire circumstance. *flies up to Apocalymon and grabs onto him, his body glowing with magenta energy* Stupendous... EXPLOSION!! *he releases all the energy from his body in one large explosion, wiping out Apocalymon before he can explode, then floats limply in the air as the explosion clears*

KatsaDarksword

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:53 am

giga missle barage*fires a barage of giga mislles*
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games