Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:59 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The Mage smiles again. "Oh, don't be silly M'boy! His Magesty won't kill you... that might cause a war... which could be pretty bad right now, since soon the heiress to Valdamt's throne is going to be choosen."
marcus looks up at the mage
listen to me now you have to get blood to tomoe or she will die the humans at the facility put poison in her the blood will dilute the poison

The Mage looks at him surprised. "Human... facility? poison...? Princess Tomoe?" turns to the other Mages. "Search for Princess Tomoe and feed her fresh blood from the blood bank! Hopefully she won't die..." Turns to face Marcus. "Thank you, Prince. If you had not told us this...."

marcus falls asleep from the effects of the silver

The Mages levitates him with his powers and places him on a comfty, fluffy bed. "A great future lies ahead of you, Young Lycan... just try to make the right desicions..." turns around and leaves the room.

marcus wakes up some hours later at night
i cant stay here
marcus opens the window and jumps out into the forest heading for the hidden den were he will hunt and then sleep  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Elly kicks her brother down
pulls out one of his nives and stabes his left leg into the ground
she walks around him in a circle "Now how should I torture you as you Die slowly...Hmm, how about with Silver Hmmm" she smerks

(nooo! Don'tt kill Meaneil!.... he's cute! lol!)
{Lol, well if sombody would come and help him XDDD}
She gets closer to him then Meaneil pulls out a granade that he found -Sorry sister but if I cant save you I'll have to do to you what i did to sister- a tear falls from his face he takes the top of it off and throws it and Elly

(Well, Tomoe's in the verge of death and Marcus is out cold.... it's time for a new character! Yaaaaaay!)
In comes Deadsy *srry i likes tht name*}

(lol! It's ok!)  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:07 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The Mage smiles again. "Oh, don't be silly M'boy! His Magesty won't kill you... that might cause a war... which could be pretty bad right now, since soon the heiress to Valdamt's throne is going to be choosen."
marcus looks up at the mage
listen to me now you have to get blood to tomoe or she will die the humans at the facility put poison in her the blood will dilute the poison

The Mage looks at him surprised. "Human... facility? poison...? Princess Tomoe?" turns to the other Mages. "Search for Princess Tomoe and feed her fresh blood from the blood bank! Hopefully she won't die..." Turns to face Marcus. "Thank you, Prince. If you had not told us this...."

marcus falls asleep from the effects of the silver

The Mages levitates him with his powers and places him on a comfty, fluffy bed. "A great future lies ahead of you, Young Lycan... just try to make the right desicions..." turns around and leaves the room.

marcus wakes up some hours later at night
i cant stay here
marcus opens the window and jumps out into the forest heading for the hidden den were he will hunt and then sleep

Valdamt saw him escaping the Castle and heading toard the forest. Sighs and follows him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 pm
Incomes Deasy, she see's a man he comes up to her she stares at him Meaneil says "Oh thank god please help me, my sister nock her out please and het her necklace back on!" Deadsy "Let me guess a curse? well watevr I needed some exitment" she goes infront of him defending him Elly comes up "WTF?"
User Image  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:13 pm
marcus slips into the den and lays down thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Incomes Deasy, she see's a man he comes up to her she stares at him Meaneil says "Oh thank god please help me, my sister nock her out please and het her necklace back on!" Deadsy "Let me guess a curse? well watevr I needed some exitment" she goes infront of him defending him Elly comes up "WTF?"
User Image
Elly charges for her Deadsy doesnt move she is an inch from her Deadsy quick as lightning grabs her neck and shows no expresion and throws her on the ground Elly yells Deasy says "You really think you cn take me on? *girfaws* Ha! This will be over before it even starts"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image

A young man, around 20 walks toward them. "Eh? Found sumthing good, Deadsy?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:17 pm
lupinewarrior

Valdamt walks toward Marcus. "Prince.. Marcus..."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:17 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image

User Image
she looks at him "Nah it will be over in a sec, take that guy and head for the vampire castle that we were going to, I'll meet up with you" she turns to Elly who is getting up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

marcus looks up at the king
what is it i was hopping to be alone for awhile to think  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:19 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image

User Image
Deadsy is 16  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:21 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image

User Image
she looks at him "Nah it will be over in a sec, take that guy and head for the vampire castle that we were going to, I'll meet up with you" she turns to Elly who is getting up

"A'ight then." Takes Meaneil and carries him. "See ya there, then."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:23 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image

User Image

"A'ight then." Takes Meaneil and carries him. "See ya there, then."
"See ya in a bit boi" she goes to Elly and pick her up Elly looks at her "How dare you" Deadsy replies "Psh, like a care little girl" Deadsy knockes her out then spreads her wings and begins to fly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:27 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"I'm sorry... I just came to... to Apologize..." looks down at the ground. "I... did not know that you saved my daughters.... Tomoe twice."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

"I'm sorry... I just came to... to Apologize..." looks down at the ground. "I... did not know that you saved my daughters.... Tomoe twice."
its ok your a father and it was expected of you to worry about them the are your life after all
i cant say i wouldn't have done the same thing had i been in your place  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games