Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Wookie, Ewok, or Gungan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:10 pm

((what do you think happens to Rogue clones? they don't get mental asylums, the get killed. he made himself a threat and my instincts took over. we're all bred from sociopathic stock incase you forgot.))
Man who has visited the bacta ward more times than a proffesional rancor trainer.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:38 pm

((And apparently, defective clones too; that batch with less than 20-20 vision disappeared one night
And I wouldn't have thought that Rancor trainers visit the bacta ward too often; it's either fine, or eaten))

Corellian Space Pirate With Vibroblade Mint Condition NO RESERVE!!!

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:44 pm

CEO of Mercenary firm.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:57 pm

Snazzed-up version of Cale Darksun

HereticX

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:08 pm

Light-Zabor,A jedi with a lightsaber and a suit who was hit by a Zergling Rush.Not to be confussed with the Heavy-Zabor,also known a...your mom the hut.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:01 pm

((True, but socialpathic nature or not, your instincts are to preserve your teammates, not fry them simply because they don't want to talk to you. Remember, you fired first. Technically, that makes any action afterwards self-defense. And since you fired first, you'd technically have the defect. Theta is just paranoid, but has yet to fire upon any teammate of his out of agression. Compared to your character's assault upon him, Theta's harmless, if not beneficiary. Its just that the superiors hate Theta enough to not care if a more reckless and insane clone takes him out. At least then they have a legit excuse to get rid of the barve.))

Man who hasn't sent in a bio for LoP.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 pm

((of course Im more agressive than him. I'm almost raw Jango. Arc's work alone, only rarely in teams, which is why Arc captains are so rare.))
counter sniper
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:55 pm

((I thought they had squads... And even if you're raw Jango, your mission profile still says to keep your team alive. You're still programed to take orders. Even the ARCs had their limits. You can't hide behind genetics either. We're all clones. Which means all our genetic coding is 100% identical. That's the definition of a clone. So Theta is just as likely to kill you as you him. Its just how much control you have.))

Pilot who helps a countersniper.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:02 pm

((bantha crap. I've been saying that for months and you've ignored me. Now Im supposed to belive you can some how miraculously shoot strait and have enough choobies to kill someone? You can't pull the genetic card on me pal. I know clonetroopers. I know how they operate, think and work. If we all have the same genes, then where the hell is your killer instinct?))
Western physician
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:08 pm

((Simple. We're identical on the genetic level. However, such tendencies as accurate shooting, agressiveness, etc. Those are learned traits. Theta went through behavioral training (and it was much more difficult due to overthinking, thus why everyone hated him, and where he developed paranoia, as he realized he was being turned into a sheep), whereas you were locked in stasis to preserve the animal instinct, rather than be taught a useful skill other than shooting. Theta's killer instinct is there, yes, but its been dulled. Like a knife, you can't just have the edge, you must have the flat of the blade to push it forward. Theta, along with any other non-arc, is simply been beaten into passivity.))

Eastern Physician.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:09 pm

((so what the hell are we arguing about again?))
Victorian gentleman with a steam powered dog.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:15 pm

((we are simply arguing that copy can't kill theta because he secretly likes him too much.))

Pirate who can't commandere an ISD.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:18 pm

((no, I can't kill him because he's in my squad. I don't like him at all. infact most of the time I feel like beating the cloned piss out of him. but how I feel about you isn't important. what is important is the mission and making sure the team survives it.))
Ignorant jedi.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:35 pm

((Sure... I'd think Copy would like him because Theta's the only one with the balls to go tell copy to stick it. Even if he's outmatched and outgunned. But I could be wrong on the animalistic training. But if you're an ARC captian, you should be used to dealing with teammates. Of course, we always skip over the part about how Theta is never doing what's in his job description. He's a pilot/mechanic, parttime slicer. Most pilots drive vehicles. He's stuck freezing his nuts off trying to cut through an ice cube... Its like Copy sitting down at the table and playing with "My Little Pony". It just shouldn't be happening.))

Foolish merc who refused an easy half a million credits.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:57 pm

((How about you post in Band of Vode already and stop complaining.))
Foolishly arrogant jedi.
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games