Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she sipped it then made a face "its nothing like what i drink" she said putting the cup down

"What? Because it's not blood?" he said quietly, making sure no one overheard them.
"ive never had anything other than that" she said looking at the drink "my parents told me that human food and drinks are poisonous to us and that we shouldnt drink it" she whispered to him

"Hm, didn't know that. Maybe you shouldn't drink it then, hehe," he said, pouring the rest into his empty glass. "Here, try this," he said, pulling a cantine from his waist. "I may be a werewolf...but I still need blood sometimes, and that's what this is for," he whispered, handing it to her.
she looked at it "thanks" she said and took a sip, she handed it back to him and looked around "so..what do you want to do?"

"I don't care, kind of bored though..." he said, taking another drink of soda and relaxing a little.
"well i was enojoing a nice swim before you showed up" she said smiling at him  
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"ive never had anything other than that" she said looking at the drink "my parents told me that human food and drinks are poisonous to us and that we shouldnt drink it" she whispered to him

"Hm, didn't know that. Maybe you shouldn't drink it then, hehe," he said, pouring the rest into his empty glass. "Here, try this," he said, pulling a cantine from his waist. "I may be a werewolf...but I still need blood sometimes, and that's what this is for," he whispered, handing it to her.
she looked at it "thanks" she said and took a sip, she handed it back to him and looked around "so..what do you want to do?"

"I don't care, kind of bored though..." he said, taking another drink of soda and relaxing a little.

"Let's go back then. You could see me naked some more," he said, slightly laughing.  

Repressed Memories

AlanMatt

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
coryn jumps up and lays next to nyroc as if he was watching over him like nyroc had been for him

*Logen's mind intruded intoo nyroc , with the message:*

"would you like some help? mender of my heart?"

[hey wacram whats up? whats your race?]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:11 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She looks up to the man standing there who was helping Nyroc "Could you help me get him into the house? We'll put him in my room" She says tears still falling from her face

Aramil nodded and lifted up nyroc onto his sholders with the help of his elder vampire powers the werewolf was lighter but still heavy he looked at sam and said "where is your house agen?"
She says still crying "Fallow me" She gets up and picks up the Pup she walks to the house opens it and leads him to her room
Her room has a dresser a chair a Huge bed with white and black covers and lots of pillows, she has a laundry shoot and a little desk with a mirror on it with a beautiful chair "Put him on the bed" she said weakly

"ok he said as he placed nyros there he looked around and said "i would ask to help but i'm not good with sick people and masteris probably missing me he'll need for you got any?"
She issitting on the chair that is placed in the corner tears still fall from her face "Got any what...?" She asks weakly and sad

walking up to Sam, Aramil bent down so he was leavel with her and said softly in a comferting voice "he'll be fine it was just a huge amount od magi he used up in a few days he'll be fine but i'll see if i can make him heal quicker ok."
She looks up at him with frightened and innocent eyes "Alrigh..." she says with a weak small voice  

ShinyToy

kyoni_the_cookie_eater

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!i love cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
coryn jumps up and lays next to nyroc as if he was watching over him like nyroc had been for him

as eh entered his mind it was a jumble of random thoughts
telepathic message
*nyroc:please....help*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:12 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Let's go back then. You could see me naked some more," he said, slightly laughing.
she blushed "haha funny" she stood up "well im going back" she said walking into the forest  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:12 pm
kyoni_the_cookie_eater
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!i love cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
*dies* JEZZIKA!!! YOU DUMBASS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAD MOMENT!!!! THE DAY YOU COME OVR IM THROWING YOU IN JUSTINS YARD!!!  

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she blushed "haha funny" she stood up "well im going back" she said walking into the forest

"And I shall join you," he called to her, throwing some coins on the table and running up beside her.  
AlanMatt
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

[hey wacram whats up? whats your race?]

[if you go to the Sign up page you will know my Race :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

nodding Aramil stode up said "i'll be right back." and juped out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:14 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"And I shall join you," he called to her, throwing some coins on the table and running up beside her.
"ok whatever" she said rolling her eyes, she walked up to the lake  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hehe, am I starting to annoy you?" he asked, smiling at her as he sat down on a rock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:16 pm
King Phar
nodding Aramil stode up said "i'll be right back." and juped out the window.
When he leaves Sam stroked Nyroc's head "You, are the best thing that ever happened to me, and if you die, I wouldnt be abe to live myself" She trys to stop crying and show bravery for the Pup  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:16 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hehe, am I starting to annoy you?" he asked, smiling at her as he sat down on a rock.
"yes very" she said getting undressed and jumping in the water  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games