Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am
"haha ill find a way" jess snickers taking the cuffs off "wait till you sleep" she hops up and skips away

she makes a face "eww" she said then laughs  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:59 am
He runs back over and cuts the rope. "There. Now, lets finish the game."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:38 pm
"thank you" Angie says getting up

She nodds "yep, except im not sitting next to jess, no way, she'll handcuff me again" she laughs "okay walt"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:07 pm
"Who's turn is it?" He said, watching to see where Jess was.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:42 pm
"Mine" jess says walking over and standing next to angie "lets do this" she smiles

"yep, lets see" she said sitting down  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:45 pm
Smeg. Not going to work then... "Right. Lets get going." He stood, liking to stand.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:52 pm
she stands back up "right..."

jess smirks and blows a kiss at chilo when walt wasnt looking

Angie giggles "hey, shes mine" she joked  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 pm
"I'm getting tired of this. And we need to make sure we're ready after this so, lets get done with it."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:52 pm
"okay fine fine" jess says spinning the bottle "grumpy bear" she muttered under her breath

she rolls her eyes "crazy witch" she whispered to walt before giggling  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 pm
He watched the bottle, thinking about where he left the letter telling when Tony and Toni's wedding is going to be.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:07 pm
It landed on chilo "okay truth or dare"

she taps her chin "truth i guess"

"okay hmm is it true that.....hmm is it true that you and mark went out and well you know.."

she laughs "are you kidding me? oh god heck no, hes been more like a brother to me, nothing more, sorry to crush your dream jess, okay my turn" she spins it and it lands on walt "okay walt, truth or dare"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:26 pm
"Truth!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:30 pm
"okay umm tell me one of your secrets, if you have any, and you dont have to say it out loud, you can whisper it in my ear" she smiles "and if you dont ill tie you up in your bed and gag you" she nodds only half joking (have no idea what to say so....err ya lolz)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:37 pm
"I know enough about this game, you have to ask me a question. Not just say, 'Tell me your secrets. WHERE ARE THE PLANS?' This is a consular ship. We're on a diplomatic mission. 'If this is a consular ship, WHERE is the ambassador?' And so on."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:42 pm
she pouts, making her eyes big "aww your no fun"she sighs "fine fine, is it true that....." (cant think of anything lolz)

she was interrupted by mark crashing in carring a mop "hey guys, meet maggie my new girlfriend" he said laughing, obviously he found the liquor stash, he hiccups and then giggles  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games