Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:00 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"nobodys ever alone" she said quietly "even in the end we always have someone to love and care for..." she smiles softly "i couldnt let them kill you so i made a deal with father, if they let you go then ill be their leader for the army" she sighs "stupid deal i know but it got you out of there"
well thanks i guess i owe you...and im going to repay you by geting you out of there
"thanks" she thinks for a bit "so....where are you guys?" she asked trying to think of something to say
were about to leave the city and head back to celestia where we can plan plus im pretty sure if we don't leave by morning then the cops will come looking for us about the explosion
"oh yea sorry about that, whats her face stole my weapons and well you know the rest of the story"
yeah blew up a whole clinic lobby
tal starts to head to the control room while talking to her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:01 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"nobodys ever alone" she said quietly "even in the end we always have someone to love and care for..." she smiles softly "i couldnt let them kill you so i made a deal with father, if they let you go then ill be their leader for the army" she sighs "stupid deal i know but it got you out of there"
well thanks i guess i owe you...and im going to repay you by geting you out of there
"thanks" she thinks for a bit "so....where are you guys?" she asked trying to think of something to say
were about to leave the city and head back to celestia where we can plan plus im pretty sure if we don't leave by morning then the cops will come looking for us about the explosion
"oh yea sorry about that, whats her face stole my weapons and well you know the rest of the story"
"yea i heard" she stands up hearing someone "keep quiet" she whispered, she presses the mirror against her and starts walking down the dark hallway, she walks into a room and shuts the door  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:05 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i heard" she stands up hearing someone "keep quiet" she whispered, she presses the mirror against her and starts walking down the dark hallway, she walks into a room and shuts the door
tal walks into a room and waits to turn on the skiff untill she tells him the coast is clear  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal walks into a room and waits to turn on the skiff untill she tells him the coast is clear
she looks out the door, hearing the footsteps moving away, she closes the door and looks in the mirror "okay" she said and walked over and sat down  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:10 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks out the door, hearing the footsteps moving away, she closes the door and looks in the mirror "okay" she said and walked over and sat down
tal turns the skiff on and sets it to auto pilot and then heads into his room and makes thr mirror bigger into a standing mirror by tapping it three times
who was that?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal turns the skiff on and sets it to auto pilot and then heads into his room and makes thr mirror bigger into a standing mirror by tapping it three times
who was that?
she sets the mirror against the wall, seeing that he made it bigger, she stands up and stretches "Riveras guards, they roam the halls making sure everythings in order"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:15 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
who was that?
she sets the mirror against the wall, seeing that he made it bigger, she stands up and stretches "Riveras guards, they roam the halls making sure everythings in order"
so who is this riveras any way?
tal sits down on the bed and looks at the mirror  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:18 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
who was that?
she thinks "umm.....hmm she's lets see.....oh now i remember she was one of my dads guards, after she tried to marry him, and when he didnt except she got mad and ran off, i heard her saying something about getting revenge and killing us all or use the rings against him so that she can become Queen and what not" she shruggs  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:21 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
who was that?
she thinks "umm.....hmm she's lets see.....oh now i remember she was one of my dads guards, after she tried to marry him, and when he didnt except she got mad and ran off, i heard her saying something about getting revenge and killing us all or use the rings against him so that she can become Queen and what not" she shruggs
could she be the dark queen from your prophecy and not you?
tal takes of his clawed gauntlets  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
who was that?
she watches him "no, unless she has the same exact birthmark and the tattoo on my arm then no, i saw it in there, it showed behind the formal Queens outfit" she lifts up her shirt showing her birthmark "i sometimes hate this thing, if i want to show my stomach, this thing shows" she pouts and sighs "so much for wearing a bathing suit..."  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she watches him "no, unless she has the same exact birthmark and the tattoo on my arm then no, i saw it in there, it showed behind the formal Queens outfit" she lifts up her shirt showing her birthmark "i sometimes hate this thing, if i want to show my stomach, this thing shows" she pouts and sighs "so much for wearing a bathing suit..."
i cant wear a bathing suit un less it has a tail hole that or i have half my a** showing and the only places that sell them are in tyros  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:31 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i cant wear a bathing suit un less it has a tail hole that or i have half my a** showing and the only places that sell them are in tyros
she laughs "thats a funny sight" she snickers, she walks up to the mirror "hmm" she pokes it and sticks her hand in it, she pushes it in, she winces in pain, she had her hand in there and he could see it, she tried pushing in foward "oh god this hurts like hell" she said, she keeps trying then cries out in pain and pulled her hand back  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:35 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "thats a funny sight" she snickers, she walks up to the mirror "hmm" she pokes it and sticks her hand in it, she pushes it in, she winces in pain, she had her hand in there and he could see it, she tried pushing in foward "oh god this hurts like hell" she said, she keeps trying then cries out in pain and pulled her hand back
i wasnt expecting the mirror to let you through but if it can let you through then maybe it can let me in?
tal pokes the mirror but finds it works only one way
damn and i thought that would work  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:36 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i wasnt expecting the mirror to let you through but if it can let you through then maybe it can let me in?
"hmm try this" she pokes the mirror again "once my hand goes through grab it" she said then pushed in, she felt the sudden pain and held it in, she pushes in harder "make it quick this hurts" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"hmm try this" she pokes the mirror again "once my hand goes through grab it" she said then pushed in, she felt the sudden pain and held it in, she pushes in harder "make it quick this hurts" she whispered
tal quicly grabbed her hand
ok now what?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games