Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:40 am
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She wrinkled her nose agreeing, "To each their own and to a bottle of tihaar." Being blunt she added, "No one said you had to drink yourself silly! Though wouldn't that help it not smell like the day after a battle?"

(strong alcoholic drink)

**not taking my eyes off Arris** if it is fresh then the smell is not all that bad.....

She honestly looks at Sky saying, "If I wanted to smell blood I'd go punch someone in the nose." She watched Sky and Arris wondering just what direction there were going to go. "K'oyacyi!" she said to both as she chuckled at them.

(stay alive)

**still watching Arris for any movement** ooooh I am not saying I want ta smell blood all the time....just when I am ready ta drink it then it needs the right aroma....

She sniffs the air looking at Sky no longer smelling the blood she was drinking, "Do I smell mint?"

ooooh funny very funny....**not taking mt eyes off Arris as we continue to stare and study each other**

With a grin she replies, "I thought it was too, but seriously, that minty smell, breathmints?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:41 am
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.

She laughs then asks, "I see." Looking at the giant toad she finally asks with a huge grin, "Can I pet it?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:09 am
Xal Vizsla

Exal Kressh
:::gives Rassa a smug smile::: Yes, I do.

Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Giving a chuckle she smirked and told Exal, "Smart man you have there vod."

(sister)

-grins- I didn't survive this long by being stupid.

She grins nodding her head agreeing with no one living long by being stupid, "Honestly, no one does. Now when it comes to dumbasses," she sighs softly, "Xal is a dumbass at times, but he's my lovable dumbass."

Looking at Xal she laughs lovingly kissing him back softly, "Yes you are at times!" Leaning her head on his arm she smirked as she gave an answer to him, "I don't know but it had to be someone who knew a Mandalorian woman." Sighing watching those who were fighting and nods her head, "I agree, lets go grab a few bottles before they go that far!" Come to think about it, you're right. You hear whispers of it but see no proof. Tarre was the only one who made no secret about it. Now we see it in action."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:21 am
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
WTF?

She grins holding up her bottle of tihaar to the new guy, "Oya! Pull up a chair, if you can find one. This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili, so don't drink from the bottles on the shelves unless you like the watered down crap, there's cases in the cabinets that has the good stuff!

(strong alcoholic drink- from Mandalore
cheers
rough as a strill's backside - phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive)

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

(foreigner- non Mandalorian)

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.

She looked at him raising an eyebrow, "Gar jorhaa'ir Mando'a?" Smirking at him she goes on, "Kunatr? Narir Ni jivaor asas a ltara? Nalku'na taoase aruetii."

(You speak Mando'a?
specimen
Do I look as a clone?
Answer wisely foreigner.)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:24 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

-smiles at Exal then sighs once again shaking his head at Sky then gives a soft chuckle at his lover whispering into her ear then kissing her neck- Her loss my cyare, living with the rules of the Empire leaves one limited to what is lived.

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.

ooooh this is not trouble my friend not like any I have been in before....

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:26 pm
smartalaku2

Lucent Rym

Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla

She grins holding up her bottle of tihaar to the new guy, "Oya! Pull up a chair, if you can find one. This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili, so don't drink from the bottles on the shelves unless you like the watered down crap, there's cases in the cabinets that has the good stuff!

(strong alcoholic drink- from Mandalore
cheers
rough as a strill's backside - phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive)

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

(foreigner- non Mandalorian)

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.

She looked at him raising an eyebrow, "Gar jorhaa'ir Mando'a?" Smirking at him she goes on, "Kunatr? Narir Ni jivaor asas a ltara? Nalku'na taoase aruetii."

(You speak Mando'a?
specimen
Do I look as a clone?
Answer wisely foreigner.)

:::squeezes Lucent's thigh a bit shocked::: So... do you think the new guy is going to be eating Rassa's blaster? It sounds like he's hitting on her. :::shakes head::: I can see a lesson coming Nulis.

[love, lover]

Exal Kressh

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:27 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes but laughs~ Better be careful showing off those, someones going to take you to the dentist.

**keeping my eyes on Arris** that is not likely ta happen....but I must say ya are looking soooo very clownish now**laughs**....I guess it suits ya....

~he looked in the direction she was looking shaking his head~ Clownish? I would not call it that, more along the lines of just showing off my give a damn is broken side. But somewhere in this damned wig is a file that would work. ~laughs~

**my eyes glow red** it has been tried before....I would be at your throat long before ya could get near my fangs with a file....

~laughs loudly~ What about a paint brush? They look a little yellow, maybe you should go to a dentist, get that cleaned up some.

**growls** I will have ya know that my fangs are pearly white....the only brush I need is my toothbrush....

~smirks~ With a nice lemon colored tint.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:29 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud

~stares at her scowling a bit~ I do not see the resemblance. Are you certain you were not looking in the mirror? ~smirks~

Exal Kressh

:::smirks::: Nice try Jinandy. I'm not the one with helmet head red. You are. :::chuckles:::

Jin Awaud

~smirks~ I am, am I?

:::jaw drop::: Damn CC Jin! You went for the entire rainbow! :::snickers:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~laughs squeezing squeaky nose~ Does it scare you Sith? Do the bright happy colors give you nightmares? Are they the colors that keep you awake at night?  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

-grins laughing- Better than handing you the shavers right now.

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!

-grins with a laugh- You first "Cantina Clown"! You need it more than I.

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-

~grins~ Seek help? This is in no need of help, maybe some more tangles, that I do agree. I have to start focusing on the complete package now!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:32 pm
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Mirdala Naast laughs nodding his head, "Jin, you's look straight up like you's runnin' for the circus! Are you's lookin' ta work in one now?"

~rolls eyes huffing~ Besom!

(a*****e)

Mirdala Naast scowls giving an eye roll at him, "Try again vod, I've been called worse! But I hear the circus callin' you's!"

(brother)

~smirks~ But you are already part of the main attraction, I could never compete with that!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:34 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.

ooooh this is not trouble my friend not like any I have been in before....

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.

**just keeps my eyes on Arris waiting for her next move**  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:36 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~he looked in the direction she was looking shaking his head~ Clownish? I would not call it that, more along the lines of just showing off my give a damn is broken side. But somewhere in this damned wig is a file that would work. ~laughs~

**my eyes glow red** it has been tried before....I would be at your throat long before ya could get near my fangs with a file....

~laughs loudly~ What about a paint brush? They look a little yellow, maybe you should go to a dentist, get that cleaned up some.

**growls** I will have ya know that my fangs are pearly white....the only brush I need is my toothbrush....

**just ignores that comment and continues to watch Arris**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:39 pm
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~huff rolling his eyes~ Someone muzzle that darjetii!

(sith)

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

*scowls glaring at the Mandolorian* Granny thinks someone needs a nice long nap!

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!

*Granny lowers her spice pipe looking at the Mandalorian fighting with her Normie and laughs then takes another drag off her pipe* Granny says you need to seriously do something with your hair! My Normie was right, you are off the the circus! Where you belong since you look like a clown now!

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles amused tossing her the file from his wig~ For your teeth!  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:46 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles amused tossing her the file from his wig~ For your teeth!

**not moving as the file lands on the the floor next ta me and I do not answer back**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games