Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:28 pm
*summons 12th level demons, and errect a huge evil looking castal.* I am dark lord Zanatos.

Hey Peeples. How's life?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:32 pm
Slow and cool avi edit. you have. ;p  

marionfox

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:35 pm
marionfox

hey, I not am slow..... *giggles*

Thanks. Took all an hour to do ^.^ was fun, why I have a small army of edits I've done.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox

Thanks. Took all an hour to do ^.^ was fun, why I have a small army of edits I've done.

do you do avi edits for others? *poking him in the chest for bad joke.*  

marionfox

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:45 pm
marionfox
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox

do you do avi edits for others? *poking him in the chest for bad joke.*

I thought about it, but I don't have alot of computer time, so not alot of time to edit stuff.

Something I hate about this computer. I could do art stuff while I'm on, but I need Yahoo open to talk with some of my friends, but yahoo and my art program hate each other, so I can't have both open.

any ways, what were you thinking? later at night when most my friends are alseep, I can get off yahoo to do CG stuff. [then again. I still need to finish that commission for Darien]

<.< I'm yammering again

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:51 pm
Giggling, "It's ok I understand I'm just a pic/avi hore. I love having alot of them." redface "Just was wondering if you could do my male furnsona as a avi. He's kind like that one you have there. Sorta."  

marionfox

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:55 pm
marionfox
Giggling, "It's ok I understand I'm just a pic/avi hore. I love having alot of them." redface "Just was wondering if you could do my male furnsona as a avi. He's kind like that one you have there. Sorta."

Well when I get the commission done, maybe you'll be like the start of an edit shop or something ^.^

<.< oooh. nother idea for an edit. I have a million ideas already ^.^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:57 pm
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox

Well when I get the commission done, maybe you'll be like the start of an edit shop or something ^.^

Start of an edit shop? Mean you start one and I'm your first and use as example? And wanna see pic for the hell of it. ;p  

marionfox

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:03 pm
marionfox
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox

Start of an edit shop? Mean you start one and I'm your first and use as example? And wanna see pic for the hell of it. ;p

I just have fun making my own. did two Samus [helmet on and off] Two Zaku II [helm on and off] 6 of Link [3 differn't colours, and two differn't shields] 2 of Sura, and a Nny one. think thems it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox

I just have fun making my own. did two Samus [helmet on and off] Two Zaku II [helm on and off] 6 of Link [3 differn't colours, and two differn't shields] 2 of Sura, and a Nny one. think thems it ^^

Should do the pirnce of Persia, DBZ, and Inu-yasha one. ;p  

marionfox

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:09 pm
marionfox
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox
Sura Tokaniku
marionfox

Should do the pirnce of Persia, DBZ, and Inu-yasha one. ;p

Never played, probly do a Cell and Ginimba [from a GT movie] and never thought about Inu Yasha.... hmmm. Sessu *drools*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:10 pm
Hello everyone. 3nodding  

Vakyrin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:11 pm
Vakyrin
Hello everyone. 3nodding

Meep *pouces* Haven't seen you in some time, how the heck are ye?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:11 pm
Vakyrin
Hello everyone. 3nodding

hiya.  

marionfox

Vakyrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:12 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vakyrin
Hello everyone. 3nodding

Meep *pouces* Haven't seen you in some time, how the heck are ye?

Not bad, you?

Hi marionfox. smile  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games