Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:21 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"And you are the Father!!" she looks at him. "How can you choose death over the love of your life, who's carrying in her belly your flesh and blood?" she says. "If you kill yourself, then Shinyu and me will never forgive you."

"keep yelling at me.....and you would be sorry"

She sighs and sits down on the ground, rubbing her temples a bit. "I-I'm sorry.... I-I didn't mean to yell at you..." she said softly, hugging a sleeping Kuroi in her arms.

"you know how long ive waited to die"

"Pretty long apparently..." she looks at him. "But tell me... what about Angel and the baby? What are you going to do about them...? You know... if you kill yourself they're both going to live a miserable life.... and it's going to be all your fault..."

"everything is my falt" he sits on the eage next to the waterfall  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:23 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"And you are the Father!!" she looks at him. "How can you choose death over the love of your life, who's carrying in her belly your flesh and blood?" she says. "If you kill yourself, then Shinyu and me will never forgive you."

"keep yelling at me.....and you would be sorry"

She sighs and sits down on the ground, rubbing her temples a bit. "I-I'm sorry.... I-I didn't mean to yell at you..." she said softly, hugging a sleeping Kuroi in her arms.

"Pretty long apparently..." she looks at him. "But tell me... what about Angel and the baby? What are you going to do about them...? You know... if you kill yourself they're both going to live a miserable life.... and it's going to be all your fault..."

"No.. not everything and you know it," she stands up and sits next to him. Looks down. "Whooaaaa.... long way down...."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:26 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"No.. not everything and you know it," she stands up and sits next to him. Looks down. "Whooaaaa.... long way down...."

he has a tear in his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Notices them. "C'mon Ragnos... is this really what you want? To kill yourself and leave Angel and John alone in this cruel world...? Even if I'm the godmother, I could never replace a father..." she said smiling at him. "And c'mon.... you told me that you owed me one..." throws her arm around his shoulder. "So if you don't kill yourself, consider ourselves even!"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:29 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Notices them. "C'mon Ragnos... is this really what you want? To kill yourself and leave Angel and John alone in this cruel world...? Even if I'm the godmother, I could never replace a father..." she said smiling at him. "And c'mon.... you told me that you owed me one..." throws her arm around his shoulder. "So if you don't kill yourself, consider ourselves even!"

he chuckles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he chuckles

Tomoyo giggles, "Feeling better now?"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:31 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he chuckles

"yep" he jumps off the waterfall and into the water  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he chuckles

"AAH!!!" Tomoyo screams. "RAGNOS--Whoa!" leaned forward and slipped, falling into the water as well.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:36 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he chuckles

"AAH!!!" Tomoyo screams. "RAGNOS--Whoa!" leaned forward and slipped, falling into the water as well.

he dosent get out of the water  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he chuckles

With a lot of effort, she manages to climb out, gasping for air. "C-cold... so so c-cold..." she says shivering like a scared, wet kitten.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:43 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

With a lot of effort, she manages to climb out, gasping for air. "C-cold... so so c-cold..." she says shivering like a scared, wet kitten.

valak laughed and said "oh how cute"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo sees him and glares. "W-what a-are y-you doing he-here!?" she asked, trying to look treatening, but failed since she's soaked head to toe.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:46 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Tomoyo sees him and glares. "W-what a-are y-you doing he-here!?" she asked, trying to look treatening, but failed since she's soaked head to toe.

he trows a towle to her and said "im just looking for ragnos"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:50 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Hesitates but grabs the towel anyway. ".......... and what if I don't want to tell you...?" she said, still shivering a bit.

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:54 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

Hesitates but grabs the towel anyway. ".......... and what if I don't want to tell you...?" she said, still shivering a bit.

"i wont need your help"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 779 780 781 782 783 784 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games