Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm
There has been, like. An a**-raping amount of people who've sent in join requests. A lot from the ABR Sticky.

The only thing I hope for is that... THEIR DRAWING ARE LEGIBLE.

AUUUUURRRGHHHHH. C'MON KIDS, TRY TO KEEP THINGS NEAT AND EASY-TO-READ.

Half the time I don't even understand what the <********> is going on.

And you don't need to be a retardedly good artist to show it. Goddammit. If it looks like you're ******** a cow, but you're really doing a spin-kick, thus sending your opponent flying into the next goddamn country, then something is horribly wrong.

)<

Also, I wish that all these people who joined saying "AUU I WANT TO GET BETTER TEEHEE I'M SOOOO GOING TO PARTICIPATE I'M A YEARNIN' FOR SOME LEARNIN'" would actually post something.

Even here! Even chat! But alas! Nothing, nothing, nothing!

/Rant  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:50 pm
The Pie
There has been, like. An a**-raping amount of people who've sent in join requests. A lot from the ABR Sticky.

The only thing I hope for is that... THEIR DRAWING ARE LEGIBLE.

AUUUUURRRGHHHHH. C'MON KIDS, TRY TO KEEP THINGS NEAT AND EASY-TO-READ.

Half the time I don't even understand what the <********> is going on.

And you don't need to be a retardedly good artist to show it. Goddammit. If it looks like you're ******** a cow, but you're really doing a spin-kick, thus sending your opponent flying into the next goddamn country, then something is horribly wrong.

)<

Also, I wish that all these people who joined saying "AUU I WANT TO GET BETTER TEEHEE I'M SOOOO GOING TO PARTICIPATE I'M A YEARNIN' FOR SOME LEARNIN'" would actually post something.

Even here! Even chat! But alas! Nothing, nothing, nothing!

/Rant

Thus is why I'm hardly here, don't get me wrong, I encourge young "new" artist to draw, learn something but you got to be creative, thats what sells it, if I see a legit person battling, I'll draw up something and post it, I'm not into the "cartoony" thing anymore, like say "Team Rocket" style, show up, use a one liner and smack them so they are a star in the sky is a huge turn off and makes me want to harash the artist who is like..six years younger then me, which isn't great.

Glad I'm not a admin here, or someone who has powers because I do alot of "Cleaning" up here, by throwing people out who aren't doing much, BUT! I don't do anything either (work related) so if you guys (admins) would like, sit down, talk and see what you want to do, do you want to? should people who want to join give examples of their art to join? should we be kicking inactive players? kick those who can't draw well? you know, kick them out for a while tell them to try things and come back? has harsh as it sounds this is the Avatar Battle Royale, to artists to draw up comicbook like strips of themselfs battling each other and sometimes it's hard to look at a picture without knowing what it is, but I'm 100% up for it.

Thats my rant and I needed to be expressed because if I DONT! you all think I'm dead somewhere...haven't been active for awhile.

PS- Stop the swearing!  

ExTERmINATION

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:23 pm
Lol. I shouldn't have ranted since I don't do *anything*, but I felt the need to. As a mod, I don't do anything and I am really lazy. A hypocrit!

I would love to do a whole bunch of cleaning up again. In what way? I'm not too sure. I don't want to go around giving the boot to severely inactive users. I don't want to have to ask people to give art examples (some do, even though the front page never asks for any >__>). And Iunno. I don't want the guild to seem like a bunch of totally dicky elitist poop crappers.

Hm. But I want to open up a subforum meant strictly for the members of the guild, where they can post whatever the hell they want and open up whatever threads they want and. Yeah.

Also: Improv comics. I dig it.

PS
WHY NOT. I'll swear as much as I goddamn <********> want to. )<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:15 am
i just take my sweet time to reply .. because i actaully put some work into it to .... "improve" razz  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 am
Well thats the thing, you as a Mod may have to kick out inactive players and do some changes that may seem like your a d**k. I see alot of new faces around and they don't seem to be doing much other then post random things and when they draw it's block figured or something that you don't know what they drew. I see us just getting new members because they want to join, just because it's there, your typical ADD teen wants to hit that "JOIN GUILD" button and do nothing once here.

Set some more rules, try to stick witht hem even if you seem like a d**k because you'll get some responses if it's wrong or right thing to do but atleast it's something and that shows the Mods are doing something other then just...well RANT about it, lol. If you want I have nooooo problem kicking people out of the guild and I don't have to be a d**k about it either, just give them the options like, look you've been inactive for sometime are things alright? is it job related or have you shown little interests? get no response you give them the kick and if they return you PM down the road with a legit response bring them back in.

Sub-Fourms I'm 100% behind you with it, comic strips, sketchs, etc I dig. Give it a new approach do some changes here and there, Monthly Art Jams are great! lack of interests though to some themes...lol sorry DS but I liked it. And don't worry about being a d**k, if it bothers someone they'll respond to it then you can make changes, it's atleast something.

PS- I dunno about that swearing, I know if my Mom caught me I get a broken jaw  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:24 am
Ex your mother is too nice to break your jaw!  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:54 am
MRMRRMRMRMRRMR  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mm.. Thanks Pie.
Trying to work on something for the artist battle.
-.o
I haven't decided on my avatar's look yet so the classic battle is on hold. >_>

Derek Unclear

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:24 pm
Eughhh you guys, I took out my tongue piercing!

BUT NOW I WANT IT BACK IN BECAUSE MY MOUTH FEELS SO WEIRD WITHOUT IT.

BUT I CAN'T FIND IT.

Nevermind I got it. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:10 pm
The Pie
Eughhh you guys, I took out my tongue piercing!

BUT NOW I WANT IT BACK IN BECAUSE MY MOUTH FEELS SO WEIRD WITHOUT IT.

BUT I CAN'T FIND IT.

Nevermind I got it. heart

D< SILLY GOOSE  

Ragtime Mouse

Ko-omote

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:44 am
D,x
I'll be gone f or a week, business trip so to say.
Sorry peoples! If I'm stopping the action in the artist battle feel free to skip me.

PS: DRUNKEN!!! I'll post something in the classic royal as soon as I return...unless you prefer doing the first move. :3

PPS: What's wrong with swearing? I do it a lot too. >x3 Also, '********' is a universal word ;D heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:51 am
It's also a universal activity. 0:  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Oh yes, she would break my jaw with a wooden spoon...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:44 pm
0_0 oh my, couldn't picture that....  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:51 pm
and oh wow gaia is selling panties, they are really cute 0_0  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games