Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 pm
"Good, then teleport on out." Sub said to the group assembled.

Back with Ryan. The Mud Shot flew straight through one of the Jolteon copies, the fake disappearing upon being hit by the attack. The Jolteon would retaliate against Tank by firing off a barrage of Pin Missile, leaping over each other as to disguise the source and to baffle Tank further.

(Rolling for hit or miss first, will edit in content. If some number as RC's, it hits.)  
RCCaughtem generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm
SubonicXP

Back with Ryan. The Mud Shot flew straight through one of the Jolteon copies, the fake disappearing upon being hit by the attack. The Jolteon would retaliate against Tank by firing off a barrage of Pin Missile, leaping over each other as to disguise the source and to baffle Tank further.

(Rolling for hit or miss first, will edit in content. If some number as RC's, it hits.)

It was a miss, but now there was one less clone to contend with at this point. The Pin Missile was annoying, but not much more than that. "Keep shooting, Tank!" Ryan orders. Tank takes another deep breath before firing off his Mud Shot once again.

(random again, this time 1-4)  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:52 am
SubonicXP
"Arthur, Amaranth, and Lykas. The three of you will take on a special task. I have a gut feeling that Cipher is active again. I know lately we've been focused on this Snatch Gang business and seeing activity from them, but nothing from Cipher, however I just get the vibe that they are behind all of this. I want the three of you to head into the Orre desert and find the defunct Cipher lab which Ein once ran. It is clearly labeled on the map in your SNAGs, however you'll probably have to teleport to Phenac City and walk the right of the way northwest. As for what I want you to do there, I wish for you to look for signs of any recent activity. The lab should be mostly in shambles and no longer operating. As such it is probably unsafe so use caution. Cera will join you and act as a link between your group and HQ should GRAY be unable to maintain contact. Any questions?" He asked the group assembled.

Arthur was confused with the talk of Cipher and some Ein guy, but he assumed it was just a former enemy. When Sub asked for questions, he kept his mouth shut because he was sure he'd learn all he needed on the trip. So then Sub called for the group to teleport away. Throwing his water jugs in the trash he looked around for someone he could hitch a ride with.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:04 am
Saito looked at the Man who he seemed to be doing something interesting "Excuse me"he said loudly enough watching other people teleport "what are you doing?"he asked he question itself was kinda dumb but he didnt really know what else to say already he was getting bored being here and wanted to leave. messing with the pokeballs in his pocket he awaited anxiously  

Bokyaku Kuchiki

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 pm
SubonicXP

"Here." Sol spoke up, sending out his Xatu for the sake of ease. It wouldn't be long before she would teleport the four away. Afterwards, he turned towards Sub. "In the meantime, I suppose we wait and try to figure out what we can here."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 pm
Eliel sat boredly just outside the entrance to the base, setting out cards with his snivy to play Solitaire, which took a suprisingly short amount of time to teach snivy to play. His pidave sat nearby, watching them idly as he preened his feathers. Eliel reached up, the small chain wrapped around his wrist jingling slightly as he idly scratched the scars on his face, a habbit he fell into recently. The scars were from a Kecleon that Eliel had accidently stepped on in his hometown while it was hiding in the middle of the path. He sighed, leaning back in his chair and letting Snivy start with whatever she wanted. Reaching up he took off his cap and ran his fingers through his hair, popping the red bandana off as he smoothed the untidy grey mess back.  

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:17 pm
"Hm? Oh, hello there." Sub said to Saito, assuming he was talking to Sub. "Just sending the others out on a mission, care to partake?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 pm
"i wouldnt mind it"he answered "i'm new here and i would like to get some expirence in"he looked at sub "so where is the mission? and what is the objective?"he asked He looked at the pokemon battle once more Im no where near good right now  

Bokyaku Kuchiki

Ravanan

8,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 am
Eliel looks down a few soul searchy minutes later... To find snivy is already done. ".. You had to have cheated." She sticks her tounge out at me and gathers the cards up as I stand. "Meh, fine. Cmon you two we should go see what the bossman is up to." He says untieing the end of his bandana before reaching back and wrapping it tight around his head again. He places his cap over it as Pidove flys up onto his shoulder and snivy finishes packing the cards into the box. He slips inside the door, taking the box from snivy as he walks down the hallway and eventually finds his way behind Saito. "Hellloo people. Just lost a card game to a pokemon, Need something to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 am
"Eliel, Saito, the two of you will join the others in Orre, bye bye!" Sub said with a cheer as he called forth the team's Claydol, ordering it to teleport the two away whether or not they were ready. The duo would soon appear with the others in Orre.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:18 pm
With sleepy eyes Kain Rises. A yawn and a crack of the knuckles and hes up and ready. Remembering Estelle is still with kairi he slumps his way out of his room. Only after grabbing his full attire and wrapping his trench coat around his shoulders. with a flick of his finger he spins his hat on his head and walks back to the lounge like room he met kairi in the first place.Only seeing faces never before met he continues on. a couple of people give a glance to the noobie but most keep talking to themselves.there he entered the lobby where he see's the long red hair of kairi and her faced shoved in a young mans chest. Remembering her talking about having a boyfriend he walks up to the two ready to introduce himself. he stops in his tracks to wait for them to stop though out of manors.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:20 pm
Kairi's face was still buried into Reno's chest, or at least, it was for a moment. Tetra, Kairi's Houndour pup, decided to return to her licking of Kairi's face, causing her to let out a little giggle. The redhead hated her laugh, but, she couldn't help letting out those giggles when that rough tongue kept licking the side of her face. Hearing someone's footsteps coming towards them, Kairi turned her head, trying to determine who it was who was approaching them. She blinked a couple times, and then found herself bringing up one hand to try and cover the scarred half of her face. In truth, there was scars all over Kairi's face, but her right eye had the worst of it, and when someone besides Reno, or the rest of Kairi's main group friends saw those scars, she couldn't help but get self-conscious.

"Uhm... Hi there. Kain, right?" she finally managed to say, burying her face against Reno's chest again. Tetra squirmed out of Kairi's lap, running over to Kain, jumping onto his feet playfully and barking up at him. Kairi's head jerked up again, her eyes widening. "Tetra! Come back over here!" Kairi's voice raised, and it appeared that due to being flustered, she was having difficulties with keeping her voice as monotonous as usual. The Houndour pup simply tilted her head and gave her trainer a funny look before looking up at Kain again from her position of standing on top of his feet.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:27 pm
Kain gave a small smirk not showing his jagged teeth still, as he pet the pup trying to leap to his face. Looking back up towards the couple Kain gave a cocked smile, "yes, yes it is. Nice to see you Kairi..." looking to the man holding her. "ahhh this must be thee infamous Reno which you spoke when we first talked. He seems well fit not bad." kain standing up strait tower's the two again. he held out his hand, "greetings I'm Kain Denvict". With that Kain brought out his ear to ear grin, spotlighting his sharp jagged teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 pm
Reno looked up to Kain with a look of minor disinterest, the jagged teeth being brushed over easily within Reno's mind. Placing one of his hands out, he began to attempt to coax Tetra closer, with Ezekiel rushing out to tackle Tetra playfully. "Hi, Kain. Nice ta meet ya. You can stop trying ta attempt ta intimidate me with your teeth, I stared down Pokemon with lethal weapons and fought them to a standstill." Reno looked up Kain as he spoke, avoiding staring at Kain's smile to avoid giving the poor man the idea he had actually intimidated Reno. Returning to Kairi in his arms, he kissed the side of her head before giving a light poke to her side.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 pm
ingnoring the comment Kain. looked down at younger boy with a bit of disgusted face. "don't be so rude in front of your girl you wouldn't want her to see that would you. either way you've got a great girl there she helped me adjust to the place and is the only friend i've got really even though i only met her once." saying that Kain rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment. either way Kain looks at the girl on the ground playing with her pooch, as he gives a smile. "thanks a lot by the way Kairi you actually helped a lot i git my room furnished and everything now."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games