Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:08 pm
Reno looked between Kairi and Kain before finally deciding he had sufficiently built up a minor amount of suspense. "I'm an arse. Take it or leave it, that's what I am. She knows it better than anyone, so me changing at this point is rendered moot. Plus, your attempt at intimidation was a very weak one." Reno replied with, a calm smile on his face as he began to stroke Kairi's hair with his right hand while supporting himself with his left hand. Giving a small hum, he watched Ezekiel begin to attempt to play fight with Tetra for entertainment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:21 pm
"I had no idea you had a girlfriend," Keiko said as she and Chaos walked through the entrance to Team Snagem.

"Eh, what can I say? I'm starting to get too old for the old game." Chaos sighed off-handedly as the two were strolling into the main lobby.

"Why did you two break up in the first place?" Keiko asked, focused on the conversation at hand.

"There are just some things I'm not willing to talk about," Chaos answered calmly.

"Oh. That's okay. Everybody has sensitive subjects," Keiko sighed dejectedly.

"No, that's why I broke it off with her," Chaos emphasized in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Ohhhh," Keiko exclaimed.

Chaos looked around the main lobby, as though just now realizing he made it back. "I'm home bitches, okay who missed me, so on and so forth."

Keiko giggled as Chaos walked toward the stairwell that led to the second floor, unwilling to actually talk to anyone else. Keiko on the other hand, waved to a couple of people on her way to the kitchen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:29 pm
Odd was the main person around, it would seem. He was sitting in the lobby with a towel wrapped around A'Capella. The Purrloin seemed to be sneezing from time to time as he rubbed her with the big, fluffy thing. "I told you not to go out there and play int he mud." He reminded her before taking the towel off and last and grabbing a brush. He paused for a moment to wave at Chaos and Keiko, the later of whom, he followed into the kitchen as he tried to brush out A'Capella's fur and fix it to the best of his ability. "Where've you guys been, lately?" He asked of Keiko as he caught up to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 pm
"Oh, hi, Odd!" Keiko happily greeted Odd. "Sorry for being gone so long. Going back and forth between Unova and Hoenn takes a long time. I've been visiting."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:54 pm
"Visiting family?" Odd asked. That was the only thing he could think of, unless she had other friends there. Al lived in Fallarbor town in Hoenn, to his knowledge and Chaos lived with Eve somewhere in Johto, he thought. He could be wrong on both counts but he was thinking that was what he remembered.

"No reason to apologize, though." He finally added, giving a smile as he brushed A'Capella's fur. The feline wasn't pleased with the bath from before but the soft bristles of the brush Odd was using felt good "I was just wondering what you were up to since I hadn't seen you lately. Wish I had friends and family to visit, sometimes." He tried to hide the small amount of sadness he felt at this but the shadow of a frown crossed his face for just a second or two. Keiko might not even notice it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:12 pm
"I was, yeah," Keiko agreed. "That's what I was doing in Unova. I kind of wish I could visit Terashi, too, but I'm so worried I'll catch up to him while he's in the middle of a gym battle that I just decided to wait until he calls. Unless it was an emergency. Anyway, I was in Hoenn to see Al. I didn't run into Chaos until I was on the way back... I think he was coming back from... Kanto?"

Keiko stopped talking so Odd could finish talking. Once he's done, she wraps him in a hug without thinking about how he might feel about it. "I didn't know you felt so alone. Is everything okay with you and Lykas?" she asked sincerely, suddenly feeling bad for leaving.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 pm
"Ah, I see. Ya, I'm sure Terashi'll call before too long. He's probably all caught up in his Gym run right now and he's just not thinking about checking in yet." He assured the girl.

When he was hugged, he blushed slightly. "Everything's fine with us. I'm just an orphan, is all. I've never had a real family besides Snagem and I live with everyone here so it's not like I've got anybody to go out of my way to visit." He admitted with a small sigh. "I mean, I don't think they'd really miss me back at the abbey, so I've never thought to go back...."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:23 pm
"Sorry. I know I'm lucky. I learned that I was adopted at a young age, so when I found out Terashi was my actual brother, that I could go back to my birth family, I..." Keiko cut herself short. "I wish it could be that easy for you, too. I don't know how I would feel if my birth parents were..."

"Sorry, I don't mean to make you feel worse. At least you have someone who loves you more than a family would,"
Keiko offered, referring to Lykas. She didn't mean to sound jealous, although she did feel it slightly. She mentioned it to try to raise Odd's spirits.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 pm
"The thing is, I don't know if they are or not...." Odd replied, giving a small shrug. I only know my name because of a note that was left with me when they found me at the abbey." It was at this point that he stopped reminiscing and grinned.

"Lykas makes me wonder, sometimes. He's such a manwhore, after all." He snickered at the thought. "But he always comes back to me, so I guess he must." He admitted after a moment of snickering. He knew Lykas loved him, in some way or another, enough that he wasn't going to leave. And that was enough for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm
Keiko's pangs of guilt worsened as Odd talked, but she felt better afterward. "I know he does," she said simply, not wanting to talk her way into a corner anymore. She smiled, though, to show her support. "So, what have you two been up to?" she asked, hoping to change the subject.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm
"Not a lot, really. I'm trying to get myself mentally prepared for my next training session with Sensei Amaya. I have to go deeper into the Underworld than I did last time and I'm not sure if I'm prepared for the second Circle." Odd replied after a moment of thinking. "I think Lykas has been doing a lot of the same for his next training session with his Master."

After a bit of thinking, he came up with something else as well. "Oh right, and we've been hanging out with Kaya. He's an interesting character, I've got to admit. You'd think he was in the mafia, though, from the way he talks." He laughed slightly as this thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:52 pm
"Kaya?" Keiko asked, unsure if she remembered anyone by that name.

"That ~/~ that was hanging around Lykas last time we were here," Chaos said as he re-entered the main lobby. "Got that pink tip ~/~ going on.."

"Oh, yeah," Keiko smiled.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm
Odd laughed lightly at Chaos' assessment of Kaya. "Ya, him." He agreed. "He's from Celadon City in Kanto, apparently. Says the crime rate there has been on the rise recently and acts like his family's the Kanto Mafia." He reiterated. He finished brushign A'Capella at this point and released her, the Dark-type jumping down and beginning to lick herself, attempting to groom her fur back into it's 'proper" place.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:08 pm
Chaos didn't respond, sticking his head in the fridge to look for food. While this also hides the conflicted look on his face, he's unable to keep his mind on food.

"Is the crime rate up everywhere in Kanto, or just in Celadon?" Keiko asked, knowing the source of Chaos's plight.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm
"Just in Celadon, according to him." Odd replied to Keiko, not really worrying too much about chaos' lack of response. the guy usually kept to himself anyway so him not talking wasn't too unusual.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games