Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:42 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....

-laughs shaking his head- My friend you have no idea how much trouble.

**smiles and keeps my eyes on Arris for her next move** we will see....

-shakes head- Bid cuyir bic, my friend.

(so be it)

**while wiping the slobber off of me** just right now watch out for the toad....

-grins never looking at her or the toad- I'm not worried about the toad, my eyes are on someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:44 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**not tking my eyes off Arris** ooooh I can see she can be alot of trouble....

-laughs shaking his head- My friend you have no idea how much trouble.

(so be it)

**while wiping the slobber off of me** just right now watch out for the toad....

-grins never looking at her or the toad- I'm not worried about the toad, my eyes are on someone else.

still watch out for him....he likes to lick people....**wipes more slobber off my face**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:03 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

(so be it)

still watch out for him....he likes to lick people....**wipes more slobber off my face**

-smirks- He's not going to be doing any licking at this table. Though there could be arrangements made for someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:07 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.

-sighs softly wrapping an arm tightly around her hugging her close to him and gives her a smile- That I have cyare. It's up to her now how to deal with the situation she got herself into. Sometimes some only learn the hard way.

:::just nods once and snuggles in close::: So true Nulis. Not our problem to deal with. :::kisses him under the chin with a grin::: Now about learning a lesson the hard way....:::chuckles as she she strokes his cheek::: you've taught me a few Kudik.

-smiles lovingly at her giving her another kiss- Lessons learned and enjoyed together Cyare. -looks into her eyes whispering so no one could hear-

:::returns his kiss, then smiles softly hearing his words she nods once, her hand cradles the back of his head giving him a tender loving kiss:::  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:11 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

(so be it)

-smirks- He's not going to be doing any licking at this table. Though there could be arrangements made for someone else.

:::looks stone cold at Lucent speaking lowly::: That toad comes near this table, there may need to be "arrangements" made for three!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:20 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

:::looks stone cold at Lucent speaking lowly::: That toad comes near this table, there may need to be "arrangements" made for three!

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-smiles amuse whispering- That's why we have blasters Cyare. I'm certain that thing would be able to be used in the cafeteria.

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

:::smirks whispering::: My trigger finger is itching. Perhaps it's owner and the vamp should go along as well.

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:43 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

:::softly giggles, whispers::: I adore how you think Nulis. Sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:12 am
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.

-sighs softly wrapping an arm tightly around her hugging her close to him and gives her a smile- That I have cyare. It's up to her now how to deal with the situation she got herself into. Sometimes some only learn the hard way.

:::just nods once and snuggles in close::: So true Nulis. Not our problem to deal with. :::kisses him under the chin with a grin::: Now about learning a lesson the hard way....:::chuckles as she she strokes his cheek::: you've taught me a few Kudik.

-smiles lovingly at her giving her another kiss- Lessons learned and enjoyed together Cyare. -looks into her eyes whispering so no one could hear-

:::returns his kiss, then smiles softly hearing his words she nods once, her hand cradles the back of his head giving him a tender loving kiss:::

-kisses her then gently pulls away whispering- Ah before I forget Cyare, I have something for you. -reaches into his utility belt and carefully pulls out something small that was wrapped in a shiny black cloth and hands it to her- I made it when I went home this past run.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:25 am
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-grins- But no one said we can't make them dance... -quietly unholsters out his blaster-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:13 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-kisses her then gently pulls away whispering- Ah before I forget Cyare, I have something for you. -reaches into his utility belt and carefully pulls out something small that was wrapped in a shiny black cloth and hands it to her- I made it when I went home this past run.

:::just watches in anticipation as he unwraps the shiny black cloth, then reaches to take it from his hand grinning as she places it on her middle finger, admiring it, making a first, looks up with a big grin::: Oh my god Lucent! You made this for me. Our initials. The mythosaur. It's perfect. :::takes his face in her hand kissing him deeply and smiles::: Thank you my Nulis. :::looks at her hand again making a fist and grins::: This will leave one hell of an imprint in someone's forehead, should I choose to.  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:16 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-grins- But no one said we can't make them dance... -quietly unholsters out his blaster-

:::looks at him with a grin way too big::: I love you Lucent. :::giggles:::  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:11 am
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud
Reve Casse
Jin Awaud

Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~raises eyebrows curious but slightly sickened~ It has?

**laughs** got ya....I da not know if it has....

-rolls her eyes overhearing the conversation- Good heavens Sky, what would you know about the booze in here. You never touch the stuff. Do you seriously think some of us would drink it if it were tainted? We know what happens to the less fortunate around here. -chuckles- Hence why I never eat in the Cafeteria.

~only looks at her, feeling rather ill, however still asks~ Why?

-looks at him threw glazed eyes- Do you truly wish to know Jin? A word of advise. Stay healthy and don't get on the wrong of side of certain ones. -laughs as she takes another toke- Just remember, the secrets in the sauce and in the meat. Best to be vegan around here.

~raises one eyebrow at her~ Vegan? You have to be joking? Me? ~rolls eyes~ I have seen the state of the cafeteria here, I eat on my ship or what I bring in. ~looks at her eyes narrowing~ I am healthy, however who are the certain ones not to get on the wrong side of?  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:17 am
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!

*Granny lowers her spice pipe looking at the Mandalorian fighting with her Normie and laughs then takes another drag off her pipe* Granny says you need to seriously do something with your hair! My Normie was right, you are off the the circus! Where you belong since you look like a clown now!

~rolls his eyes sighing~ You have smoked so much old Sith you are talking nonsense. Either that or are growing senile!

*grins taking a nice long hit off her spice pipe* Mandalorian, Granny hasn't had enough. *looks at him* Aren't you sore?

~looks over at her~ Shut up.

*glares grabbing her parasol and goes over to him and hits him several times with it then looks at her parasol seeing it was unbroken* Granny is happy now. Be still Mandalorian! Granny isn't done with you yet! *smacks him several more times with her parasol and checks it again smiling happy at it* Well look! It never broke! *smacks him one more time grinning then goes back to her spice and wine* Now Granny is really happy!

~winces holding up his arms to block her parasol shocked at how the glorified umbrella actually hurt when hitting where his armor did not cover~ What the hell? Old Sith what the hell is that thing made out of? Beskar?

(Mandalorian iron)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games