Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"Kuroi!!" she says smiling widely, kuroi quickly jumping into her arms. "Thank yoU!!!!"

"now you owe me one"

"Yeah.. I guess!" she said smiling, holding her wet kitten.

he smiles

"Thank you... c'mon Kuroi! Let's go back to the school.... coming Ragnos" looks at him and smiles

"yep"

She smiles. "Okay." she walks toward the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he smiles

"Thank you... c'mon Kuroi! Let's go back to the school.... coming Ragnos" looks at him and smiles

"yep"

he walks with her  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:43 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he smiles

"yep"

he walks with her

"Eh... Ragnos, why is Valak always after you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"yep"

he walks with her

"revenge"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"yep"

he walks with her

"revenge"

"Revenge?" she asks him. "Revenge for what?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he walks with her

"revenge"

"about angel and me"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he walks with her

"revenge"

"about angel and me"

"Neh? He likes Angel too?"she says.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:26 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

"revenge"

"about angel and me"

"Neh? He likes Angel too?"she says.

"nope"  

Dante Borges

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 pm
Amber feeling adventurous decides to sneak out of her dorm room and run into the woods. "I know that there is a mystery in the forrest and tonight I am going to find out what it is..."
Amber here's whispers and hides behind the corridor waiting for the talking to fade out so that she could make her way to the front entrance with out getting caught.

*thinks to herself*

"Geez, who's up this late?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:38 pm
Doctor000Domo
Amber feeling adventurous decides to sneak out of her dorm room and run into the woods. "I know that there is a mystery in the forrest and tonight I am going to find out what it is..."
Amber here's whispers and hides behind the corridor waiting for the talking to fade out so that she could make her way to the front entrance with out getting caught.

*thinks to herself*

ragnos sees her and said "what are you doing here"  

Dante Borges

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

*thinks to herself*

Amber almost screamed, but somehow was able to contain herself. She didn't see Ragnos come from any direction, but there he stood right in front of her. Amber thought up a an obvious lie... "Um..well. heh heh, funny you ask Ragnos. I um... I was THIRSTY! Yeah um... I was thirsty and I wanted some water, where's a drinking fountain around here?"

*she knew she was busted*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:45 pm
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

*thinks to herself*

Amber almost screamed, but somehow was able to contain herself. She didn't see Ragnos come from any direction, but there he stood right in front of her. Amber thought up a an obvious lie... "Um..well. heh heh, funny you ask Ragnos. I um... I was THIRSTY! Yeah um... I was thirsty and I wanted some water, where's a drinking fountain around here?"

"just like me...running off"  

Dante Borges

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:52 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

*thinks to herself*

"Okay, you caught me. I guess now it's safe to say I'm a terrible liar."

Judging by the way Ragnos looked, Amber wasn't sensing any anger and she didn't feel like she was in trouble. She took a chance...

"Hey Ragnos, can you keep a secret?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:55 pm
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

*thinks to herself*

Judging by the way Ragnos looked, Amber wasn't sensing any anger and she didn't feel like she was in trouble. She took a chance...

"of course"  

Dante Borges

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 am
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo
The-Dark-Rider
Doctor000Domo

*thinks to herself*

"of course"

"I am going into the forrest. Something like a powerful spirit wakes me from my sleep. It's jsut raw energy and it's in that forrest. I think it's some kind of God or superior being. If I'm correct than it can answer some of my questions."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games