Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:20 pm

Rinchans-flower
Ah I see. (pets head and gives a hug)
I hope you can feel better.

I need to sob but I don't want anyone to hear me so I'm having trouble breathing
Plus I found out Adam's dating this chick that looks like a supermodel.
My chest hurts
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:23 pm

RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower

I need to sob but I don't want anyone to hear me so I'm having trouble breathing
My chest hurts

Adam is a ******** who thinks he can date girls like that. She's going to use him and dump him, like all of his other "supermodel" girlfriends.

(gives a bigger hug)

haythere

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:26 pm

Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower

My chest hurts

Adam is a ******** who thinks he can date girls like that. She's going to use him and dump him, like all of his other "supermodel" girlfriends.

(gives a bigger hug)

Yes, but she's important enough to him for him to acknowledge and announce his love. I was just a piece of meat, like I am to every guy. And why does he even get a chance to be with someone when I need someone to be there for me and to be there for (I mean NEED) I and I can't have just a chance???
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:29 pm

RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower

My chest hurts

(gives a bigger hug)

Yes, but she's important enough to him for him to acknowledge and announce his love. I was just a piece of meat, like I am to every guy. And why does he even get a chance to be with someone when I need someone to be there for me and to be there for (I mean NEED) I and I can't have just a chance???

You don't need a guy like that. Or that kind of "love" or "acknowledgement"
He's just throwing himself out like a whore. There's no real love or anything in what they have.

haythere

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:31 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:34 pm

Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower

My chest hurts

(gives a bigger hug)

You don't need a guy like that. Or that kind of "love" or "acknowledgement"
He's just throwing himself out like a whore. There's no real love or anything in what they have.

Yes, but that's only the icing on the cake, I can't believe Bluez chose a girl who apparently doesn't even appreciate him. I must be really low to have that chosen over me. I don't know how many more times I can take this s**t piled on my back before I break and go on a killing spree or just kill myself.

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 pm

drifter_Xwolf
hey rin tell me what ya think
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/werefox.jpg

Not bad. It's a little rough. You might want to get a photo editing program (like photoshop) or fix up your scannar because the quality isn't very nice. I can see alot of eraser marks, and old pencil lines. You might want to get a better eraser. Over all it's a nice character design.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:37 pm

*comes in here for a while*

Af Mas

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:38 pm

Af Mas

YOu might not want to be here, I'm on self destruct mode and ranting to Rin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:39 pm

RayneBitch88
Af Mas

YOu might not want to be here, I'm on self destruct mode and ranting to Rin

Thanks for the heads up then

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:39 pm

RayneBitch88

Yes, but that's only the icing on the cake, I can't believe Bluez chose a girl who apparently doesn't even appreciate him. I must be really low to have that chosen over me. I don't know how many more times I can take this s**t piled on my back before I break and go on a killing spree or just kill myself.

Don't kill yourself.
And you're not low. I don't know what he's thinking.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:41 pm

Rinchans-flower
drifter_Xwolf
hey rin tell me what ya think
http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/werefox.jpg

Not bad. It's a little rough. You might want to get a photo editing program (like photoshop) or fix up your scannar because the quality isn't very nice. I can see alot of eraser marks, and old pencil lines. You might want to get a better eraser. Over all it's a nice character design.

digital camera i dont have a scaner g2g

drifter_xwolf1188

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:42 pm

Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88

Don't kill yourself.

I'm not going to right now. In all seriousness, it'll take a few more years like this one to get me that low. I may just take others' lives and spend the rest of my time in jail. I could get a girlfriend in there right? By the way, I don't think he knows what he's thinking...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:50 pm

RayneBitch88
Rinchans-flower
RayneBitch88

Don't kill yourself.

I'm not going to right now. In all seriousness, it'll take a few more years like this one to get me that low. I may just take others' lives and spend the rest of my time in jail. I could get a girlfriend in there right? By the way, I don't think he knows what he's thinking...

I believe you, that's why I'm worried. Maybe men aren't the right way to led. Maybe you just need to stay away from relationships for a while, maybe you just need to date a girl.

What does the last sentacne mean?

haythere

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:50 pm

O_o
id say some stuff, but i dont know if id help or make things worse, so ill just keep my trap shut on this one.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games